X-ClusiVe vs. }:D War stats

DeletedUser

Just thought Id post the war stats in here as its turning into not too bad of a war :)

Side 1:
Tribes: XCLSV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: }:D
Players: mehran12 rawr?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 7
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,027
Side 2: 20,407
Difference: 41,620

image.php

ODD Tribal Ranking
1 X-ClusiVe 700.754
2 Vae Victis 453.975

Feel free to post on this.
If there are any other people that got booted to pad stats from either side let me know and I will update it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this an official war, or just two tribes asserting their dominance in a certain area?

DeletedUser

This is an official war. I couldn't see if there was a declaration in the forum, but }:D declared on us Nov 15,2009.

Airfx

It a war. Look at how their tribe has crashed and burned since Nov 15th.

Kingofcrunk

This one looked obvious from the start, as is the case will large tribes sharing a K.

}:D has lost considerable amount of members since they were number 1, doesnt look like it will last long. But hey who am I to say...

DeletedUser

not bad at all, I would also like to point out, XCLSV has the #1 ODD Tribal ranking by a hefty margin from #2, which I think you should also add, seeing as that shows that you're doing a great job stacking your tribe's villages. Keep up the good work XCLSV. ;D

DeletedUser

they went down fairly quickly and failry easily... :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 31145

:axemen:it is actually a bigger margin than that some of the players we have nobled were in the tribe but deserted them so we still went after them

i hate refugees :)