x-WICKED / x-3dom players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wondering if any of my old comrades are on this world. Hit me up ingame. Bracks72... duh.

mbaxx

i know its in trend to say a word but i can't remember it......oh yes..it is:

FAIL

if u remember your old fellows what about mail the ingame?it works every time

DeletedUser

Heh heh heh. I love all the flaming that goes around at the start of every world. :lol:
Look... I am using a different name then in either of those tribes. They could be too... :icon_idea:

then theres the fact that I am senile and losing my mind ( I do play TW...) :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Edit: Oh by the way... I got 6 mails from xteamates so it worked smartass. ;)

Bangerby, quit showing off your trouphies online. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

mbaxx

Heh heh heh. I love all the flaming that goes around at the start of every world. :lol:
Look... I am using a different name then in either of those tribes. They could be too... :icon_idea:

then theres the fact that I am senile and losing my mind ( I do play TW...) :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Edit: Oh by the way... I got 6 mails from xteamates so it worked smartass. ;)

Bangerby, quit showing off your trouphies online. You look retarded. :icon_rolleyes:

i think you got a poo :D
put them to reply here cuz we think you are a liar.or put here a printscreen

DeletedUser

i think you got a poo :D
put them to reply here cuz we think you are a liar.or put here a printscreen

Maybe he doesn't want to post a print screen, don't tell other people what to do... :icon_rolleyes:

On a different note however, general chat next time?

DeletedUser

Yep, sry bout the wrong section. Didn't think people would seriously cry over that though... wow. lil kids these days.

DeletedUser

Heres your list. MinTipolis, Amarao, and x2crunner plus 3 who wish to remain unnamed.

DeletedUser

Yep, sry bout the wrong section. Didn't think people would seriously cry over that though... wow. lil kids these days.

Think of it as self moderation. Would you rather have us flame you for putting it in the wrong section, or the mod infract you for putting it in the wrong section? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.