xig attacks me1

DeletedUser

Me arn't even listed as allies. Have you not bothered to read the XiG description before commenting?

Me ARE allied to the RumX factions or what ever them lot are now, not that i really care.
But Me are not allied to XiG, a different tribe all together to the old XiG tribes who merged into a RUM. XiG split from them to become there own tribe. Dropping some alliances, obviously yours was dropped by the look of things.

And for those calling XiG "retarded inbred sister cousins" because of their "sister" tribes.
Get a grip! We are different tribes, with strong ties. The second world war for example... England France USA and Canada were "retarded inbred sister cousins", different countries with the same common interests and goals in this case.

So the countries who are a part of NATO are "retarded inbred sister cousins" because of their strong alliance? I think not, it just makes common sense.

Basicaly, no, i do not like how big RUM have got as a tribe, it isnt a way i'd like to play the game being a part of something so large. Hence why i am not a part of RUM (i left Ccx-B for XiG before they merged) as i didnt want to be a part of this.
XiG doesnt hold many alliances, but the ones they hold, they are closely. There are closely allied to a few familes of tribes.
For example, smoker, they have a reasonable sized family, about the same sort of size of TW. So because FTR are closely allied to TW, does that make FTR "retarded inbred sister cousins", everone here will all say no, (including me).

Bare in mind, while writing this i have been VERY hungover, tired and short on patience, so there will probably be bits in the post what are a little dodgey, so i apoligise beforehand :)

DeletedUser4682

Yeah ME get organised and get your ME 2 in order. Tell them to stop making enemies.

Lord Nunn

Wyhern

Yeah ME get organised and get your ME 2 in order. Tell them to stop making enemies.

Lord Nunn

o-rly.jpg

DeletedUser4682

If thats a swipe at me i can take it but its not true, i have respect for all and wish for peace not war. CLAN scorns on your attempt to insult its leader, i know not what tribe you hail from nor do i know your status in my world, but i should strike you down should i not be a man who holds no grudge and liked the picture.

Lord Nunn

DeletedUser4682

If people cant show respect boot them i say, give their villages to CLAN. How may you got 5? 6....

DeletedUser

who me? try 22 with quite a few coming...
What about yourself?

DeletedUser4682

I have total control over about 50 or so i think.

Lord Nunn

DeletedUser

Player nunners
nunners
Tribe: CLAN
» Write message
» To Adressbook
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe

50, how did you work that out ;)

DeletedUser4682

I have a tribe, i have about 30 members, some have more than 1 village. But yes, overall, i am not strong in myself to warrant saying i am more powerful, i do respect you and thanks if you do that favor for me

Lord Nunn

DeletedUser

no problem! i hope to see more of you on the TW stage, will be funny, and god knows what the game will be like if you become one of the big hitters, now that would be funny.

Famousamos101

I dunno man. He's receiving support from people who find him humourous, he might become a reasonable-sized player. Nunners, I <3 you. I'm sending you resources.