XIG have figured out who my spy was.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And the prize for the idiot of the month gows to............................ omgwtf111! Congratulations, you won a one way trip to the rim where you are not required to use your brain (you don't actualy use it much anyways).
congratulations!

omgwtf111

This is the dumbest thing I have heard.

If this was truly ptlowe, you would know my ingame name.

As I'm sure the entire forum would like to know this, care to share.

I'm not surprised you tried this tactic or really care to be honest. I made this post in the hope that XIG would gloat about how they found out, that ptlowe was a spy.

Also to let you know that even though you got to ptlowe, there is a bigger surprise waiting for your tribe down the road.

I suppose if XIG are not going to say, then I have no more to say. Well done XIG for finding out, I think you might have more difficulty with the next one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also to let you know that even though you got to ptlowe, there is a bigger surprise waiting for your tribe down the road.

:icon_surprised: What do you have in store for us now? Warhawg's lost evil twin resurfacing?

Gee, feels like I'm watching some soap opera-- will YOU tune in for the next OMGWTF episode?

DeletedUser

Well, there is no evidence for this, it is clear that you have merely posed an unanswerable challenge.

Can you please put an end to this sorry attempt at propaganda? you are not convincing anyone, or at least anyone in XIG.

DeletedUser1125

Crackheads

I also agree with previous posters that this sort of thing goes way beyond ingame rhetoric because this is not regarding an ingame activtiy. Ptlowe is being defamed as being a sneak, disloyal, and without integrity, over nothing he actually did. This is all entirely made up stuff.

I see absolutely no difference between this, and attacking a mod's propensity towards bias and unfairness. As said mod so quickly pointed out to me, that's "character assasination", the exact words he used. At least the attacks upon the mod were for things he actually said, or did. Again, this is made up lies attacking an otherwise innocent player's integrity. This is the lowest kind of posting, and yet further evidence why someone who hides behind an alias, and is not accountable for the content of their posting, should not be allowed to participate here.

*Edited by Ender_wiggin*

No RL insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

ender_wiggin

How can we tell whether this is a lie or not?

I don't play in game. I don't keep up with ingame players allegiances.

Accusing the mods of being unbiased is an out of game accusation. This, however, remains in game... unlike your comment about people's rl, which has earned you an infraction.

You could claim that Gareeth was XiG's super secret spy in FTR if you wanted, or claim that any leader of the alliance was, for that matter. As long as it's an in-game accusation, it's safe ground.

DeletedUser

How can we tell whether this is a lie or not?

I don't play in game. I don't keep up with ingame players allegiances.

Accusing the mods of being unbiased is an out of game accusation. This, however, remains in game... unlike your comment about people's rl, which has earned you an infraction.

You could claim that Gareeth was XiG's super secret spy in FTR if you wanted, or claim that any leader of the alliance was, for that matter. As long as it's an in-game accusation, it's safe ground.

They already did that in another thread:lol:

Famousamos101

No one's being accused, they're just being uncovered. I can't stand sneaks and liars, they just tick me off so much.

DeletedUser1125

Spy

No comment was ever made regarding anyone's rl. This is the social equivalent of calling someone an idiot, within which category I readily include myself.

DeletedUser

I dont often read the forum. I learned long ago that a way to make things worse if you were trying to be diplomatic and a place to ramble on about useless information. The only time I post is when someone brings something to my attention. Today I received several instant messages and mails about from people asking if I was a spy. I had no idea why they were asking me this till they told me to read the forum. I waited this long to fully respond because I do not like to type when I am annoyed. Well I am here to say if I knew who you were Id noble you. I have been loyal XIG from day one and will finish this world a loyal Xi Games Member.

There are only a few members in Xi Games who have been a member longer. If you look at TW Plus you will see a tribe called MX A. This tribe was originally CCX. If you look at the first few pages of members you will notice they are all original XIG members. CCX was XIGs original name. We were made up of two tribes and fought hard. We came close to losing in the beginning but were able to pull of a stand still with FA. FA ended up running to TW ask Kurai =) he was their leader. I have moved between many XIG tribes to help lead them under the banner of XIGs great leader Wacicha. When Warhawg decided to split off the main XIG tribe I decided to stay with Wacicha. This was when we merged into RUM as the XIG faction of RUM. After a while we realized RUM wasn’t for us and Warhawg gave us a way back into XIG, which we took. Most of XIG who left RUM were XIG before RUM. I have moved between many XIG tribes but have always been a member of the XIG faction. I looked through all the member lists of XIG and I realize that I am 7th on the list of the longest active XI Games members.

I'm not surprised you tried this tactic or really care to be honest. I made this post in the hope that XIG would gloat about how they found out, that ptlowe was a spy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.