xig is wealthy

Famousamos101

Ahaha. Cmc didn't get the memo about the rest of us sending one noble each at that village. So he sent four. ROFL. That's my bad, I take full responsibility for what you call 'bad economics.' :)

DeletedUser2812

i see there's a bunch of uptight people around here. did anyone read the "propaganda" on the forum name?

13 small villages? not quite sure of the number but am sure it was high. i had my reasons, i wanted ALL villages in a small area.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
i see there's a bunch of uptight people around here. did anyone read the "propaganda" on the forum name?

13 small villages? not quite sure of the number but am sure it was high. i had my reasons, i wanted ALL villages in a small area.

You wanted all small villages in a small area. Quite understandable, small thinking by some opens for big thinking by others on a later stage. :)

DeletedUser137

Same with me, I took all the abandoned villages in my area around December as soon as the old AoS-4 started to noble things in my way.

DeletedUser2812

You wanted all small villages in a small area. Quite understandable, small thinking by some opens for big thinking by others on a later stage. :)

on a near-rim continent, when i was stretched over quite a few map quadrants it makes perfect sense to noble EVERYTHING available between my big villages!

DeletedUser

I wrecken he sent a chain of nobles not knowing th loyalty was low and someone else tried to noble it.

DEV1LS REJECTS

seems like the rules are changing alot around here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4076

Themis (729|371) C37 1,419 Devaine [FTR] Devaine [FTR] March 17,2007 - 23:02
Themis (729|371) C37 1,419 not available Devaine [FTR] March 17,2007 - 23:02

DeletedUser4076

Dig? All I had to do is look at TW Plus. Oh wait you did the same thing!