Xig re-incarnated

DeletedUser

The nice thing about tw is that you don't necessarily have to have the points unlike FTR. tw will recruit you if you can contribute to their cause. If you own 2 villages, and 1 has a maxed out army and noble train, you can contribute.
If you own ten villages each with swords/spears mixed in with axes and cav, you cannot contribute.

Nice to know, if I ever decide to relocate I'll message them..

DeletedUser

Its why each tw tribe has more players and less points than ftr. TW needs the extra wings for member slots to accommodate the smaller contributors.

DeletedUser2119

XIGgers revolt and leave RUM plantation in droves.

Tired of being mistreated and beaten by their RUM overlords, uppity XIGgers have thrown off their shackles of oppression and set off on their own. We at TW applaud the valiant effort of these XIGgers and wish them success in establishing a society where all XIGgers can be treated equally and are no longer forced to labor for the profits of RUM. For too long did they exist within RUM under the principle of being told they were equal but yet kept separate from other RUM members.

We can only hope that the other oppressed tribes within RUM can follow suit and once more strive for freedom. We stand ready to embrace TXAsians, MXicans and others when they too throw off the shackle of RUM.

ROTFLMAO

Kuari that was by far the highlight of my day , though not exactally how it happened id laugh no matter what side i was on in that one very nicly written :)

DeletedUser5749

Hmmm.

If most of you classify RUM family as such a weak tribe.(Not stated on this board but its true)
I wonder why you want sub-tribes to leave so bad.

Last time i checked there arent any guns at play in TW.
So those you who chose to go to RUM , did so on thier own.

Still wondering...

And a quick quote. I myself am i leader(In ways of thinking and acting)

But those who choose a tribe with a LEADER. Are putting at play the fact they will be lead. Meaning following orders and rules. If RUM were so bad , why did they choose RUM in the first place. At my understanding and those with even little knowledge, RUM isn't the only tribe in W2 or even the only multiple tribe WHOLE.

Respects,
INSANEMIND(GRIM_REAPER):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

XIGgers revolt and leave RUM plantation in droves.

Tired of being mistreated and beaten by their RUM overlords, uppity XIGgers have thrown off their shackles of oppression and set off on their own. We at TW applaud the valiant effort of these XIGgers and wish them success in establishing a society where all XIGgers can be treated equally and are no longer forced to labor for the profits of RUM. For too long did they exist within RUM under the principle of being told they were equal but yet kept separate from other RUM members.

We can only hope that the other oppressed tribes within RUM can follow suit and once more strive for freedom. We stand ready to embrace TXAsians, MXicans and others when they too throw off the shackle of RUM.

:clap: I can't believe we were once at war!

DeletedUser

Hmmm.

If most of you classify RUM family as such a weak tribe.(Not stated on this board but its true)
I wonder why you want sub-tribes to leave so bad.

Last time i checked there arent any guns at play in TW.
So those you who chose to go to RUM , did so on thier own.

Still wondering...

And a quick quote. I myself am i leader(In ways of thinking and acting)

But those who choose a tribe with a LEADER. Are putting at play the fact they will be lead. Meaning following orders and rules. If RUM were so bad , why did they choose RUM in the first place. At my understanding and those with even little knowledge, RUM isn't the only tribe in W2 or even the only multiple tribe WHOLE.

Respects,
INSANEMIND(GRIM_REAPER):icon_twisted:

It is not the fact that RUM had subtribes, it's the fact that RUM had about 50 subtribes at some point. When most good tribes recruit entire tribes, they usually take the GOOD players and weed out the BAD players.

We don't want subtribes to disappear, but after 10 subtribes it starts to get ridiculous. There must have been a very good reason why XIG split from RUM. Maybe some players joined RUM out of fear of being attacked by them or nobody else would let them in. But yes this is only my OPINION and some would say has no FACT behind it.

DeletedUser4801

hmm i think that this is true. dunno how rum organizes it.

however i dont think that organization is the reason why xig is splitting from rum. why would they have merged in the first place. i think we all have a good theory about why they did and that is what makes one rofl about the post from kurai. i can see em dancing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know why Xig left but I know why they join...survival.

You can't start a tribe on this server any more and expect to last long. The only way to survive is alliances / sisters / mergers. And alliances don't always work as planned.

Small tribes now start and just get eaten. So what good is starting a tribe?

Other tribes want nothing to do with new members...especially ones out on the rim.

So what are those to do out there? Find a tribe that is willing to give them a chance.

DeletedUser2566

Firstly, Kurai sounded like martin luther king or something in that, very inspiration speach :icon_biggrin:

But, the laugh was for the bottom paragraph. quite humoerous.

Ok, I see, but for me it was well written more likely than funny.

DeletedUser

I don't know why Xig left but I know why they join...survival.

You can't start a tribe on this server any more and expect to last long. The only way to survive is alliances / sisters / mergers. And alliances don't always work as planned.

Small tribes now start and just get eaten. So what good is starting a tribe?

Other tribes want nothing to do with new members...especially ones out on the rim.

So what are those to do out there? Find a tribe that is willing to give them a chance.

Hit the nail on the head. It is obvious what RUM is heading for, they obviously just wanted to go to a tribe where they will survive and be succesful.

DeletedUser1125

Hit the nail on the head. It is obvious what RUM is heading for, they obviously just wanted to go to a tribe where they will survive and be succesful.

I have first hand knowledge about this, and can say that I value the relationships that I made while we were members of Rum, but most of us who returned to Xig were members of the xiGAMES gaming group before there even was a Tribal Wars. We're just returning to the fold.