XiG vs FTR, 1st of March results:

DeletedUser3166

This is kind of how it went.

ChuckJ: Warhawg please take my members in, we will be such a great asset.
Warhawg: Let em see what I can do,it would give us a good hold there. Ok
Chuckj: Thank you so much but now cemedia is mad at me for joining because he has been asking us to join him since the war ended.
Cemedia: Warhawg why do you take in runners thats going to cause problems with STW
Warhawg: ChuckJ we are now at war with FTR.
Chuckj: War? What does that mean? Everytime I hear that word all my members get bent over?
Warhawg: No chuck it means you actually build axes and send them. Chuck? are you there? Chuck?
ChuckJ: Maige please take my members in we will be such a great asset.

Thats the play by play minus many stupid questins.......

why did you post this twice?

DeletedUser

Probably because people keep bringing up the fact that loads of people hve left XiG.6.

DeletedUser

Ive been around since you started, i know which tribes you switched to and when, you may not want to admit but this is the first war you actually stuck around long enough to get wiped in. Perhaps you should have been a little quicker to run this time ;)

like i told you when i was in RUM, i played a local game on my part of the map, and it was a successful one. look at what my first tribe was. the goal was always to connect back to them when they reached my continent, and suprise suprise, when they made it to the continent i went back.

being completely engulfed by XiG and having no heads up whatsoever was the reason for my demise. i wouldn't call what happened here a war, more a one-sided sneak attack.

DeletedUser

Pikapat, probably had the worst location at the start of this war, but you dont hear him moaning. K64 was roughly 15 mil xig plus 5 mil Xig sub tribes vrs maximium 5 mil FTR including allies. But it is a war, so we fight and if needs be we die.

Yeah well we all have alot of pride...pikapat not the only one who lost alot.........but you have to give credit to those who are still hanging on and not whinning.......matter of fact i'd rather seduce them than whin about losing so much.

DeletedUser2119

Greetings Denizens of World 2,

Today is a day that will live in infamy. At 22:00 server time, XiG will be suddenly and deliberately attacked by the forces of TW/CMFAM/STW/HOT

Let it be known that as of that time FTR had lost the war to Xig ..lmao man this makes me laugh

DeletedUser

If FTR wanted they could've always have had more sister tribes, they chose not to.

pikapat

If FTR wanted they could've always have had more sister tribes, they chose not to.

That is true.
Xig chose to have more sister tribes while FTR chose to have good allies.
The future will tell which choice was the best one

DeletedUser

Xig has lots of sistertribes, FTR has allys loyal to them. it was 8 vs. 3 and now its 8 vs. 20 or something, deal with it:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol it may change! there is many trianing xig tribes that are on the lose so dont forget that!:icon_rolleyes:

HansGruber

Xig has lots of sistertribes, FTR has allys loyal to them. it was 8 vs. 3 and now its 8 vs. 20 or something, deal with it:icon_twisted:

Just because its a group with members in it, doesn't necessarily count it as a tribe. ;)

DeletedUser

well and also add up the players in each tribes verse eachother that will give you a realistic answer!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt be supprised if some Xig tribes would leave Xig during this war