XiG

DeletedUser

CC was indeed the CC in CCX where X stood for xiGAMES.

Upon your prompting, I just went back over there and joined a game. Things have changed a lot, but they still have all of my old stats there.

Still a lot of the original xiGames crowd there.

Saw Greatwhite there. He was the other original founder of xiGAMES.

Wachicha too, he was also a former President of xiGAMES, and was the founder of CCX on W2.

Scarus

The good ol' days. Thanks for the memories. Should probably go back and have a game with wacicha. He was also maybe the most reputable player/leader I have seen here or at CC.

DeletedUser

The good ol' days. Thanks for the memories. Should probably go back and have a game with wacicha. He was also maybe the most reputable player/leader I have seen here or at CC.

lol, the guy is still playing. I played a game with him just a few weeks ago.

Gunbound]SS[;3128910 said:

I loled at that one :)

DeletedUser

Their profile on v2:
X- gamers

Egenskaper Stamme navn:X- gamers ID:Xig1 Antall medlemmer:22 Poeng til de beste 40 spillerene:7.140.242 Total poeng:7.140.242 Gjennomsnittlig poeng:324.556 Rank:14 Hjemmeside:
Medlemmer
user_image.php
Beskrivelse We are a fellowship of player, known from differend worlds and server, determined to fullfill our aims

Tribeleader

Black Andi

Tribediplomat

Sir Roaldstad

recruitmment:
Marena

Sistertribe:

Xig2

Tribal recruitment tribe:

Xig3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh btw in response to the ingame mail you sent me we cannot be personal allies hogarth.

DeletedUser

Hey Kristian :p

I miss the good old days during the XiG-FTR war

DeletedUser

Yeah, CEG is pretty much what killed my drive on W2, although my time in ESL did briefly revive it for me. I'm somewhat happy that I moved on to W8, but I do miss playing with a lot of the folks here.