Xig's Victory

DeletedUser

On the original subject of this thread, I think Gareeth's a lot smarter than any of you all seem to give her credit for, and I don't think she'll lead her tribe down the drain.

Why is she presenting such a stong front on the Rum47 issue? Foolishness/pride seems to be the general consensus. I think pride may be part of it, but... gareeth won't let her pride ruin the tribe I think. She's a better leader than that.

I'm very doubtful of the two months prediction, for that reason. Saturday shall illuminate things more I think.

DeletedUser2013

if FTR survive gareeths recent melt down of leadership, it wont be becasue of anything gareeth does, unless it is to step down. IT will be becasue the players rally to take over and get things back to where they were. Given the people fleeing, that does not look likely.

DeletedUser

They are not fleeing.

You will see soon the reason behind all of this.

DeletedUser2013

brane...give it up..you think we don't know what is happening? Anyone who plays this game knows what is happening long before it hits TW forums, of course, making it anti climactic. But, I will not spoil your fun prematurely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You think you know?

Than tell me, what is Really happening?

If you're going to be ignorant and say "FTR's going down" or "FTR's afraid of Aten" you may as well not respond, because that is not the case...

DeletedUser4514

You will see soon the reason behind all of this.

I can see a reason.

Last 100 FTR village transfers:

Intribe: 29
Abandoned: 24
Enemy: 2
Losses: 37

The rest were takeovers of tribes I'd never heard of or allied tribes.

Ouch.