XIV Returns

DeletedUser

For me a traitor is soneone who switches sides in times of war. Going your own way isn't part of that, defenitely not when moving from LEGIT to SLW while continuing the war with BDeath and RBE.

Whether all those former FINAL members joining COD after the collapse of their tribe are traitors is a more interessting debate. In my book they are...

You see everyone has their own views!!!
I consider traitors all those who invite you promising W22 on your plate ..or great fun if they have a few more braincells...and then start inviting any point whore or friend of a friend of a friend in order to make up the numbers and move up the ranks.

In one definition or another we are all traitors and we all have our reasons for it...so what? traitors have fun too, usually more than the loyal lemmings.

..you can say those with guts or a thirst for revenge from FINAL joined CoD and the real traitors are those who went to XXXX:)
...unless of course you believe the CoD version that it was their might that brought Final down...or you can flip a coin.

DeletedUser54315

In my humble opinion I guess the FINAL v $COD$ war ended on the day that FINAL collapsed so I personally would not view that FINAL members joining $COD$ were traitors as the war was lost and they could freely choose who to join without being considered a refugee.

I agree with MJ that each person's account is their own and they have the absolute right to chose how to play it and what tribe if any to be a part of. Each decision you make in this game and even the way you play it has consequences and it is up to the individual concerned whether they can live with them. Most people I would guess chose the way forward they think would benefit them the most whether it be for self preservation, the opportunity to attack a certain tribe or person or just to allow them to play the game the way they want to.

However it appears as if in the case of Heaven Sword and Loonman their decision to join $COD$ was misguided as from what I have seen they received little support from their new tribe raising the question whether they were recruited only to be the buffer between XXXX and $COD$ chosen few. If I was in $COD$, especially as one of the new recruits from FINAL, I would be asking some serious questions. I am confident no XXXX player would be treated with such lack of respect but then again in my opinion XXXX is a little more careful of who they recruit.

DeletedUser

I hear XIV is a dead tribe. Although this is hearsay, what do you guys think?

DeletedUser

neah.. they still have some fight in them. I hope.:icon_rolleyes:

I heard their Dukes even go yellow these days. Of course I won't reveal my source, just curious what you guys think.

darkaniken2

They control all of two Ks. They're worthless at this point.

DeletedUser

They control all of two Ks. They're worthless at this point.

I think we'd all have thought -3- was worthless and was just waiting to be slain by whoever declares. I'd have thought DOR/BRKDA would rip through -3- with little to no resistance. It seems I'd have been far off to say that.

You never know how things could turn around real quickly. Despite how unlikely it is.

Just my argument against the fact that they're worthless. You never know if they have a player or two that will keep the name going for the long-term and keep it relevant (kind of like saint311). Doubtful of course.

DeletedUser

please get back on the topic. or if not make another thread if you want to settle this traitor thing and etc.