XXXX Vs CoD survey

DeletedUser

Who do you believe will win the war
Vote CLOSED

The survey will end after the fist 50 votes or in ten days (whichever happens first)

Results will be posted here on this post on NOT anywhere else on this thread
RESULTS
[spoil]
Untitled-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, they all count. 28 votes up to now
Unfortunately the voters cannot see the results themselves. Only the registered user who creates the survey can.
I'll get you a screenshot when the survey is finished and maybe get another survey posted

DeletedUser

The survey finished - 53 people voted.

However, because we exceeded the limit of 50 responses, the hosts are currently not giving me access to the results unless I pay the premium account upgrade fee.:)

They did not offer a mechanism to stop taking responses beyond the limit of 50 (I presumed that they would do this automatically), so I'm trying to convince them to give me the results for the first 50 responses.

I hope I can find a more reliable site using less trickery to grab money of you as I need it for a project. When i do maybe we can have more surveys here

DeletedUser

Yes, I've had my eye on that for sometime now. I will have to test it too
How about having casus just set up a standard forum poll? :D
Doing what voting on XXXX and CoD?
That would be ok but, the survey ones allow a lot more complicated questions and answers than the yes/no or simple multiple choice ones.
The one above was just a tester but obviously the site is not reliably free.

DeletedUser

Good news for those who took the time to vote
The site decided to gimme a week's free premium account so i can get access to the results (NOW POSTED AS AN IMAGE IN THE SPOILER OF THE TOP POST OF THIS THREAD)

As such you can now find a new slightly more complicated survey which I would be grateful if you could test for me while having some fun too

DeletedUser54315

Am i being dumb I cannot find the link to the survey

Yes being dumb found it on new thread