Yo Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriegselend

Hey bro, you've cleaned my thread out two times now and you are deleting some of the best things said in there! And most of what you are deleting is on-topic! A discussion carries out many avenues not just one. So don't delete every single post that isn't 100% on-topic. If a thread is derailed because the avenues a discussion creates are being exploited for spam, then delete the posts. But what you are doing right now is just destroying every semblance of entertainment even though the thread is staying on-topic (proven by the fact that you left the last ten posts alone).

DeletedUser

Hey bro, you've cleaned my thread out two times now and you are deleting some of the best things said in there! And most of what you are deleting is on-topic! A discussion carries out many avenues not just one. So don't delete every single post that isn't 100% on-topic. If a thread is derailed because the avenues a discussion creates are being exploited for spam, then delete the posts. But what you are doing right now is just destroying every semblance of entertainment even though the thread is staying on-topic (proven by the fact that you left the last ten posts alone).
Use the mail.

DeletedUser

Zomg no way?!? Kinda hard since our mod is offline right now, so it must be an elder mod. :icon_surprised:
Quick reminder to all. Ban discussion / IG-cheating-speculation is not permitted in the forums. I've currently deleted all posts that were solely related to either of those topics, and edited the ones that had other content. Please consider this a warning - any further posts discussing either of those topics will be deleted regardless of what other content is in 'em. I'm not particularly interested in editing things you should now know aren't allowable anyway.
Posted 3 minutes ago. :icon_eek: :lol: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The only posts that have been deleted are posts that discussed matters expressly forbidden by forum rules. As others have suggested, and indeed as my own intro post states, please send me a mail if you have concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.