youngthug 2012 and 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyxddude

Hey guys I just wanted to say there is both a youngthug2012 and youngthug2014. I don't see why, if there brothers, they would have the same name. Anyways. Someone check this out for me?

I don't really like Cheaters especially since youngthug2012 was in my tribe and left, he joined a tribe and I noticed another guys named youngthug2014 is running this tribes Sister Tribe.

I dont really know what else to say.

DeletedUser

Put in a service request in-game.
You can't get this dealt with by posting on the forums.

DeletedUser

Syncrone13
Syncrone14
Syncrone15

I should have reported him after I nobled his other village.

I'm pretty sure there are others.

DeletedUser

As thunderkitten said... these can be taken care of it you send in a ticket. The in game mods dont usually come to forums to look for multi reports.

If you dont know how to send in a ticket, its on the front page of tribalwars, under support, you pick a world a category and yeah... its self explanatory from there on.

Baramundi

I have double accounts on W32 i think, I went to check out the world so i did then not long after i went to check W33 i think but i clicked W33 so i have 2 accounts their unless they have finished deleteing.

DeletedUser

I have seen players that are legend have multi accounts on past worlds.. I didnt send a support ticket.. As I dont think I should have to rat a cheater out to the mods.. I instead flamed them on the world forums.. hehe.. Then showed all of them.. About a week later they were all barbs. They got the point.

DeletedUser

These things are not best dealt with on the forums. I'd suggest sending in a support ticket where the ingame staff can take care of things. :)

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.