Your new Forum Moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I am sure many of you have seen the focus given to the new moderation teams on the other forums. Well guess what?

You dont get new ones here. :icon_twisted:
Lord Haste and myself are still here for you.

Seriously though if you need to speak to either one of us feel free to. I know I dont mind receiving pms for any questions you wish to ask of me.

And since it seems other forum mods are leaving their announcement threads open (for spamming:icon_evil: ) then I suppose I will open this one up to.

Don't Spam!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww well, congratulations on keeping your mod position. Too bad though I would've loved to have met you in-game....:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

=D

DeletedUser

Awww well, congratulations on keeping your mod position. Too bad though I would've loved to have met you in-game....:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

=D

You would have travelled long distance into an area clustered by our tribe. Trust me, I did You the favor. But yes, I am still one of your mods and I am quitting w6 so that there is no way bias can be called upon me.

DeletedUser

You would have travelled long distance into an area clustered by our tribe. Trust me, I did You the favor. But yes, I am still one of your mods and I am quitting w6 so that there is no way bias can be called upon me.

I know you've done me favors Jerran... x|

Uh-huh, sure thats why you quit w6, I think you just knew you were in over your head.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ooooooooooh Jerran double posted, spammer!!! BURN THE HERETIC!!! =Pp j/k.

Actually it is quite acceptable to post in that manner when you are responding to two seperate questions or posts to you. Thank you for making this post so I can clarify that for all of you whom might be wondering about such.

DeletedUser

Actually it is quite acceptable to post in that manner when you are responding to two seperate questions or posts to you. Thank you for making this post so I can clarify that for all of you whom might be wondering about such.

Oh wow really? I was always under the impression that it was considered spam. Awesome to find out though, as I won't have to go back and edit my posts.

DeletedUser

Oh wow really? I was always under the impression that it was considered spam. Awesome to find out though, as I won't have to go back and edit my posts.

If you are going to go back and edit your past posts to edit out spam you have alot more to worry about then those that might be back to back Responses to different questions or posts directed at you.

DeletedUser

If you are going to go back and edit your past posts to edit out spam you have alot more to worry about then those that might be back to back Responses to different questions or posts directed at you.

No I was saying, I was glad that I wouldn't have to go back, and edit my posts to add more quotes in and reply to them, when I can just make two responses to two different questions.

DeletedUser

No I was saying, I was glad that I wouldn't have to go back, and edit my posts to add more quotes in and reply to them, when I can just make two responses to two different questions.

Just as long as you arent responding to the Same post with two different posts of your own you are fine. If they are deserving of being seperate posts such as responding to two different posts as you put it, then yes it is acceptable.

Is that easier to understand?

DeletedUser

Just as long as you arent responding to the Same post with two different posts of your own you are fine. If they are deserving of being seperate posts such as responding to two different posts as you put it, then yes it is acceptable.

Is that easier to understand?

I understood it from the first time you posted that was the case. =/

This post, for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.