Your New W5 Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok - clarification - ass cannot be used as an insult. The elders have straightened me out on this. So don't be calling people donkey's k?

DeletedUser

Further Clarification (just in case people don't understand):

Ass, along with other words (use your discretion) is acceptable under circumstances where it isn't used in an overly insultive way. saying "man, don't be an ass", is acceptable, due to the playful nature of the phrase, but saying "SUCK ON MY ASS YOU N00B LOL" is, as you might have guessed, kinda not allowed :icon_wink:

it's usually the way in which a word is used that makes it unacceptable, rather than the word itself. Profanities (you know what I mean) are the exceptions to this case, and should be avoided in all situations.

besides, I personally believe that it's more fun to use inventive insults like Shag-haired Villain, they're in many ways much more satisfying!

DeletedUser

Can it be used in its more proper verse?

• Your being asenine.
  • That comment was asenine.

I mean people are lazy , so the more common use is ass. Which is just the vulgar version of asenine.

Main Entry: as·i·nine
Pronunciation: \ˈa-sə-ˌnīn\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin asininus, from asinus ass
Date: 15th century
1 : extremely or utterly foolish <an asinine excuse>
2 : of, relating to, or resembling an ass

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The general idea is that we do not allow insulting. So if you insult, we'll correct you on that.

DeletedUser

What if used to show your own distaste of a particular situation?

"Oh... *Insert the F-Word, S-Word or Lesser-C-Word here*! I forgot the LFKD were this powerful :icon_cry:"

Or

"*Insert the F-Word, S-Word or Lesser-C-Word here*, Kustard King is nobling my villages again!"

DeletedUser

Crap is fine, the others are profanities imo, you can be much more inventive by using other Phrases like

"by the beard of Lord-Haste, I am being nobled!"

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:

This topic got populaur by moderators, are you all sitting and waiting to infract us all?:icon_eek:
One count, one make the list and the last one macro infracts all.:icon_cool:
The three Wice(Evil) judges.
There's surely something planned....

Status
Not open for further replies.