Your Unforgiven

DeletedUser

NEIN!! In english, no! :p

Im sticking to my small account in north k22, chillaxing :icon_cool:

I have respect for bio! as a tribe, skillful players. Im not flaming, just want you guys to chillax

Edit - Chillax annoys me, and i hope it annoys you too :p

chillax annoys me but i wont flame you for it but if you were to say hella i would kill something. probably just break some wood.

DeletedUser

Some people take life to seriously. lol. Pretty much its not a 4horse dec, its 2 players. So can I facepalm for you now Crim, or later?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some people take life to seriously. lol. Pretty much its not a 4horse dec, its 2 players. So can I facepalm for you now Crim, or later?
The thing is, it's 2 players in 4Horse. By what g0liath said, I'd assume this is a waste of a thread and he's going to request for it to be closed. Can you flame better now, or later?

It's sad that I have to explain this kind of stuff to you guys. It's like teaching a kid to clean up split milk; they never learn.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In the defence of this thread. Bowline was not a 4horse member when Goliath said that.

DeletedUser

The thing is, it's 2 players in 4Horse. By what g0liath said, I'd assume this is a waste of a thread and he's going to request for it to be closed. Can you flame better now, or later?

It's sad that I have to explain this kind of stuff to you guys. It's like teaching a kid to clean up split milk; they never learn.

You obviously have a problem with someone trying to have a little joke? Perhaps you take TW too seriously.

DeletedUser

I think he's just realized he's been beat and is trying to weasel his way out of it :icon_wink:

I should be on vacation and not posting :icon_redface:

Bye!

DeletedUser

Aw, when I seen my old accounts name, I was immediately interested. But now I can't help but feel underwhelmed. :icon_cry:

Oh well, hopefully I'll at least see the account start growing again. Get your butt in gear Imagine. :icon_wink: