Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W8,

Your world needs you! At this time W8 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

im afraid to inform you the only war in this world is inactiveness!

DeletedUser

I was the TW blogger for world 8 and we had 4 up. Then a certain admin decided they didn't like me and banned me from logging in. I've since quit though.

DeletedUser

Zew, why don't you come back? (Are "did" you come back?) We've got some accounts that could use some activity. ;)

DeletedUser

He's busy serving my patrons some drinks. Leave him alone!

DeletedUser

Zew, why don't you come back? (Are "did" you come back?) We've got some accounts that could use some activity. ;)

My time in tribalwars was memorable, but I've neither the time, nor the energy to play anymore. Plus, I am helping MSJ on his fantastic site. I'm allways available for a chat via the forums there.

Zew i hope they paid ur work lol...

Unfortunately not, although the way certain high up people spoke to me, I should have been paid. Hence why I stopped. I still have the posts I had uploaded if anyone ever wants a slice of history. Area covered was the CLOROX final war (just before Fenix joined in) and the fall of FAN, possibly the Bunnies too.