Your World Needs You!

DeletedUser

Greetings W20,

Your world needs you! At this time W20 has no voice on the TW blog. I want to change that. I am looking for talented writers to apply for the blog staff position for this world. Time to represent! Any interested players should go here and follow the instructions for posting an application.

The blog staff is made up of a diverse group of players from all over the world and various backgrounds who all have a passion for TW and their world in particular. Come join us and represent your world the way it deserves.

Cheers,

Jeho
Blog Admin

DeletedUser

In that link is nothing show up regard reward/s.. did the job is just for earning some author write experience or it also include some benefice(like PA, money,etc) ?

DeletedUser

Dorin, you'd have to pay them to let you write anything in English. Not trying to flame, you're just not amazing at English.

DeletedUser

Dorin, you'd have to pay them to let you write anything in English. Not trying to flame, you're just not amazing at English.

lol funny :D
Have no worry I'm not insulted about that, I know my writing in English is not so good but when I have to write something official, I will be more careful to review my text.

guyverone let other to talk about that..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In that link is nothing show up regard reward/s.. did the job is just for earning some author write experience or it also include some benefice(like PA, money,etc) ?

You get 200 PP for doing 4 blogs a month.

Social Disorder

Will you be only told if you are accepted, or also when you are declined?

DeletedUser

I just don't see how you're supposed to write about this world though. Although the idea of blogging in itself does sound entertaining writing about w20 would be the equivalent of writing the biography of a brick in Alaska.

DeletedUser

Will you be only told if you are accepted, or also when you are declined?

If your application is accepted, you'll be called in for a Skype interview after which the final decision would be taken.

For Op-Delirium,
a lot of the older worlds are static, yet they have bloggers. I am sure you could find something to find if you really tried hard. Just needs a creative mind.
:icon_wink: