You're my special friends :)

joshuaa36

Hey.. Jess and GA hopefully you both still remember me and havent forgotten me.
:)

DeletedUser

Hey.. Jess and GA hopefully you both still remember me and havent forgotten me.
:)

holy bejeezus...

didn't know you we're still around. :icon_razz: I thought you quit like...almost a year ago...:icon_eek:

Paladin606

Buried in school work as usual,other than that shes doing well. Nice to see an old face around,I barely even visit the forums much anymore.

LOOK F. is boring,their eventual downfall will be even more boring. I'm just hangin around for the fight at the end when tribes mean nothing. :icon_twisted::axemen:

How you been?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to put my money on you winning but good luck ;)

I'm been pretty good, studying and living with all the perks that come with university if ya know what I mean, lol.

DeletedUser

Oh wow, I just looked at my signature for the first time in 6 months...

I'm in LOOK now?! lol, cool :D

joshuaa36

Guardian Angles said:
holy bejeezus...

didn't know you we're still around. :icon_razz: I thought you quit like...almost a year ago...:icon_eek:

Yeah i did but i just recently started again after RL got a lot easier.
I thought u didnt play anymore? ive been looking around for you.

Goddess Jess said:
Wow, look who we have here!

How are you Josh? :)

I am good. I was lookin through out stats before and i noticed all your villages being nobled. Not playing anymore??

I think we all should make a tribe again in a new world :)
we can rule our k again :)
Good times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

University is more important than TW; don't even start.

I left TW because I started university.
I left university because I started TW :icon_cool:

Actually I started both at the same time... maybe not the smartest move but I don't regret it. Also, hey Jess.

DeletedUser

I left university because I started TW :icon_cool:

Actually I started both at the same time... maybe not the smartest move but I don't regret it. Also, hey Jess.

Now you have earned a position as moderator, see it all works out.

DeletedUser

Reading your response and then looking at what I wrote I should probably clarify, I am still in university :lol:
Two more exams (one in about 12 hours) and I'm finished my second year. *goes back to happily studying phys chem*

DeletedUser

only thing worse then P Chem was A Chem. If you are in your second year you should not be taking p chem yet???? Gen chem ----> O Chem ----> P Chem -----> A Chem

poisson1

It was hilarious when you thought the Turin and HG321 accounts were being played illegally.
Here's how it went: K63 ops while I (on the Turin account) was in PLG. My villages were wide freaking open in K63 as I was supporting someone somewhere.
Maximus on the wolfie account got keen to it and posted on your internals. Now, when I say wide open, I mean you easily could have taken 50+ villages from me.

I previously breached the rules, but with sitting on another account.

-Curt, HG, and myself were attacking you or vengeance12 and for some reason you thought turin and HG were linked, so you reported.

-WolfieMAX launched a bunch of nukes on me. I finally got unlazy and decided to send support from 48+ hours away. wolfie, being right next to me could have nobled in less than 5 hours. While in the middle of sending support, my ban was processed. So I just sat out for 48 hours until my support arrived then accepted the ban.

-You had sent a mail to HG absolutely convinced he was going to get banned, only to have him continue attacking you.

sum total of villages nobled by wolfiemax - 0 All my western villages had proper stacks now.
number of eggs on your face when HG321 wasn't banned - 10

Typical of TDL, the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.