youth before wisdom?

DeletedUser

I'm in search of all the teenagers left in W16. After for some time believing that i was/am the youngest player around still i want to confirm it.

i am currently 16.

If your not younger then me, say your age any was and how long you've been playing, I'm still interested :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think theres at least 1 w16'er in plight younger than 16 still, not sure though. if im wrong then the last under 16 left due to heart surgery a while back :icon_sad:

i however am 23... not that you could have gotten that off my profile anyway lol

DeletedUser78416

I am 31, turn 32 in june...I first started in August of 2008 I think it was. I don't know what my favorite color is, but blue is kind of pretty...sometimes.

Wasn't alexhol 12 or something?

DeletedUser

good point lol somehow forgot about him for a minute there :p yea hes 12 or there abouts i think

i started in april 2008 i think, i think it was april as my net was cut off by my provider trying to scam me out of £400 in march :\

black = best colour ever

DeletedUser

I'm 19. I was 16 when I joined W16 (which is why I chose W16 as my first world). I think I joined in March 2008.

Seagryfn

I am 51. I joined W16 on February 20th.
There have been some older players in the past but I don't think they play any longer.
I may be the oldest active player (oldest in years and join date) although Pistol & Beardsy haven't deleted and have a few hours on me.

rascal-the-cat

There have been some older players in the past but I don't think they play any longer.
I may be the oldest active player (oldest in years and join date) although Pistol & Beardsy haven't deleted and have a few hours on me.

I believe that the two remaining earliest joiners who are active (actually playing their accounts and not just logging in to keep the account active) are myself and realkazman who both joined at the very start of the world on 19th February.

Seagryfn

I believe that the two remaining earliest joiners who are active (actually playing their accounts and not just logging in to keep the account active) are myself and realkazman who both joined at the very start of the world on 19th February.
Awesome! I asked this about a year ago [looking for original owners] and no one seemed to know. 'Gratz! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Not deleting till the bitter end! Just out of interest can you see our actual join times? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh and Rascal, I resemble that remark, you have a present coming.

rascal-the-cat

Nice fast train there Pistol. :icon_biggrin:

I can't see start times although you can still see when we all joined CND.

DeletedUser

I started really slowly on this world as it was my first and I was messing around for a while.. joined my first tribe at 80 points on the 26th Feb 08.. prob started around the 21st

Seagryfn

Not deleting till the bitter end! Just out of interest can you see our actual join times? I can't find it anywhere.
Yes, I can... technically... but no.
Because we play on the same world I cannot look at your account.

Beardsy started 19th February 2008 around 18:00
rascal-the-cat, you and realkazman started at the exact same minute, shortly after Beardsey! :icon_eek:
Pistol, near as I can tell you started W16 about an hour after them.

There is a better way to tell. If you know which of your villages is your home "starting" village, you can look at the village ID number. Lowest "home" ID number started first. This does not mean the they lowest village ID on the server is the oldest account, however, as the server was populated with barbs before players were allowed to create villages. But, you can compare your 'home-starting' village ID numbers to see who started first.

DeletedUser

Yes, I can... technically... but no.
Because we play on the same world I cannot look at your account.

Does it make a difference if I say I really don't mind?! I figured out the village ids though thanks and it just backs up what you said about the start times:

Mine is 2187
Kaz is 1222
Rascal is 1010
Beardsy is 376

Somewhat amusingly I still have stacks of very, very old reports and used them for the village ids, in the middle of them all are actually several regarding yourself! Usually in the form of incoming support to Hippo villages that were taken swiftly followed by withdrawals - more than 3 years ago!

I can't remember playing with anyone younger than about 14, don't think we had many youngsters in CND. Plenty of oldies though, including one still playing older than Seagrfyn.