Ze Awards

DeletedUser

Obviously these need to be done reguarly ;)

Most respected tribe:

Least Respected Tribe:

Best Player:

Worst Player:

Best Duke:

Worst Duke:

Then of course

Best Spammer:

Best poster:

Worst poster:

Best avatar:

Best Signature:

DeletedUser

Most respected tribe: GA

Least Respected Tribe: TIP
i know this will change, but they haven't showed anything yet (anything that i know of), but with their position i hope to soon see some good stuff coming from them (or i really don't hope to see good stuff):icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

Best Player: Jperafita 200k points more than number 2 player actually says something

Worst Player: dunno

Best Duke: Dr. Chicken

Worst Duke: Dr. Chicken for leaving GOR and almost being the reason they are getting a hard time

Best Spammer: shark!

Best poster: braund for making this one :icon_biggrin:

Worst poster: ALL THE WORLD 9 FLAMERZ! too many to be mentioned

Best avatar: braund

Best Signature: shark for actually posting the truth!

DeletedUser

Since world 9 forums are set for a coffin, I will do mine :)

Most respected tribe:
RECK currently, lot of guts to go elitist.

Least Respected Tribe:
TIP, LET'S MERGE TO THE TOP

Best Player:
jperafita

Worst Player:
Whoever is at bottom of the table....

Best Duke:
Don't know many due to the silence of the forums.

Worst Duke:
Erm, Razio

Best Spammer:
notholdingback

Best poster:
notholdingback

Worst poster:
TIP members in general really

Best avatar:
notholdingback

Best Signature:
Kazekage Gaara - lack of signatures really

DeletedUser

Most respected tribe: Um so far has to be um hmmm. Crossed between Batz and rech even tho i do not like some of there members

Least Respected Tribe: well got to be TIP so far

Best Player: hmmm i have to admit soccer is preety k

Worst Player: um ME :D

Best Duke: Um hmmmm dont really know but so far zatara for me as hes helped me a lot

Worst Duke: um hmmmmmm dont know lol

Then of course

Best Spammer: lol shark

Best poster: Nothingholdback (i think thats it)

Worst poster: Mostly all tip players they say one thing and never prove it well one player ahs but never been on world forms

Best avatar: lol um *thinks* i would say mine but nothingholdback

Best Signature: lol um sharks

DeletedUser

Most respected tribe: -|- for helping their allies in times they need it. ( can't say much as not many still existing tribes did anything)

Least respected tribe: i should say TIP for just randomly attacking us and still not explaining us why.

Best player: I would have to say Terryoski as i have seen him in some really hard times and he survived those times and even expanded after them.

Worst player: i've seen some "nubish" attacks can't be bothered to post these persons publicly.

Best spammer: i only know of one true spammer and this is my pa shark ;)

Best poster: should be said notholdingback as his name says he doesn't hold back with his posts.

Worst poster: i really wouldn't know

best duke: Dr chicken

Best avatar: i so loved soccermits avatar

Bet signature hard but i'll go for sharks.

DeletedUser

Most respected tribe: Not sure.

Least Respected Tribe: Either one of the big family-tribes, so RO or TIP-family I guess.

Best Player: Someone who have a good OD-record to go with their ranking.

Worst Player: Someone who doesn't have the above, and sends his noble-trains to hit hours/minutes after the clearing.

Best Duke: Can't say I know any too well to put one down. But someone who doesn't need to command big families to feel safe.

Worst Duke: Not sure here either.

Best Spammer: Best and spammer doesn't fit in the same sentence.

Best poster: Jagerblue for his maps.

Worst poster: Some random spammer/flamer.

DeletedUser

Best Spammer: shark!

Best Spammer: lol shark

Best spammer: i only know of one true spammer and this is my pa shark ;)

well i don't no what to say. Let me find my reading glasses.I would like to thank all the ppl who have given me topics to spam and to all those haters out there suck my balls because i got an award :p.

DeletedUser

i no eh and i just noticed i got the best signature :p i need a new one i like my first one the RO family can suck my balls :p

DeletedUser

try to make some awarding yourself ;D

and yes, good thing with the RO's

DeletedUser

ok i will :p

Most respected tribe: There really is none

Least Respected Tribe: well of course TIP

Best Player: hard to judge but i would have to give it to Kalenzo he is strong and shows mercy

Worst Player: Kazekage Gaara becuase well i just dont like him

Best Duke: got to give it to mine KaiHansen he is really nice and gives and treat every player equal doesn't care about points

Worst Duke: The duck that took over -dmk- after the first one got nobled drove them into the ground in 2 weeks

Then of course

Best Spammer: well i would say me but thats not fair i would have to say skullkid

Best poster: i have to give it up to the greatest poster in world 9 hitory sure he doesn't post no more but he was one of the greats he got the forums populated soccermitt89

Worst poster: umm that guy who no one licked you all no who i mean that guy that made soccermitt89 quit the forums

Best avatar: i don't even no what that is :p

Best Signature: lots of good ones out there to hard to choice

DeletedUser

hmm

Most respected tribe: id say RECK props to them

Least Respected Tribe: TIPS lets actually do something to earn those points

Best Player:has to be Jperafita never stops expanding

Worst Player: all of those with 0 points

Best Duke:cant really say i only know what their tribes do

Worst Duke:id have to agree and say dr. chicken his name says it bawk, his a chicken

Best Spammer: oh boy who to give it too, well id have to say shark random posts not related to the topic appear everywhere

Best poster:well some people said me, obviously im not sooo self conceitede that ill vote for myself, so id like to say Flummbullen actually interesting to read

Worst poster: the guy who came to the forums and made racist comments beyond belief he gets this award

Best avatar:well im going to have to vote for mine here i just really like it, now i am slef concieted

Best Signature: havent seen one that has truely sparked my interest

DeletedUser

Most respected tribe: I wont be selfish and wont be saying RECK :) but thanks for all the respect we got. I would say -|- has gained my respect.

Least Respected Tribe: I'll agree with the rest that TIP. They hadn't really showed anything but merging jet.

Best Player: Judging by points it's Jperafita but I don't know him/her so my vote goes for Terryoski.

Worst Player: Definitely breec0 I have never seen before that someone would lie so much about almost everything. Also backstabbed his own tribemate and got 3 allies to attack him so that he could noble tribemates villages.

Best Duke: dr chicken was good but had some problems. I don't really know many dukes they aren't showing them selfs in public.

Worst Duke:
Don't know

Best Spammer:
Few weeks ago it would be shark but now he has stopped spamming probably because he got a bit afraid of getting nobled for his spam.

Best poster: notholdingback has good posts mostly on topic.

Worst poster: probably all those "looking for members in wrong section" guys.

Best avatar: I'll give it to notholdingback but I'm not really paying attention to them

DeletedUser

:)

Most respected tribe: i would have to say -|- for the support that they give to there own members and allies ... they dont just say they do

Least Respected Tribe has to be ro but im slightly bias

Best Player: jackcrowe :) its not the points that earns the respect its the way he uses his honour and shares the rewards around

Worst Player: one that sniped my village then lost five of his to my troops .. better off not to snipe rule one ...... dont snipe from someone alot bigger then you

Best Duke:no idea so far i only know a couple ... so i take the fifth on this
Worst Duke: as above

Best Spammer: ok i will go with the flow ... ummm the one that votes for him self that everyone likes but no idea whom he is ....

Best poster: brodre just because you make me smile when you post ....
Worst poster anyone that flames someone else you all act like children and dissapoint a good convosation

Best avatar:MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Best Spammer: Few weeks ago it would be shark but now he has stopped spamming probably because he got a bit afraid of getting nobled for his spam.

thats not the reason i cant our i get baned :p i already got 2 warning 3rd time i am out. So i got's to be sneaky about it