Zero Intelligence, Zero Co-operation, Zero Ability

DeletedUser58767

lxlzerolxl has been nobled by MNMs? Or by Zero? Shlomzi is indeed a good leader. But how does he wage a war against two tribe that are in top 20?

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, your threads are always well thought out and usually long. Too long. Not saying you don't do a good job, but most people don't want to read a book between each player response. And you have really extrapolated a lot of your information and by that, here's what I mean:

Ok, you proved beyond a resonable doubt that nandeska- is an idiot, sucks at this game and can't attack to save himself, literally. That's point number 1. And secondly, you proved that Zero didn't really check the player they invited as he looks like a total nubcake, and a tribe hopper. That's about it, though, in your first post anyway. Seems like you based all your posts on those two tidbits and you are thinking that Zero are nubs just due to those two bits. I'm not saying you will lose the war, and I'm not even saying your wrong, I'm just saying that there are many many many more factors that will contribute than just the two that you seem to stand on. (Although, granted I didn't read your other 'books' so you may have provided more useful info and if that's the case, I would advise you to make your posts more concise in the future and more to the point. Just a suggestion.)

Shlomzi

Ok, I accept your point.

However, Zero have 58 members, 2 of which you agree aren't that good.

Then we have another one which TicTocBoom was nobling, e2mage, who had 3,000 points and all his troops were 300 axes, 200 light cavalry.

I would class that as terrible too.

Unfortunately, he restarted so the statistics don't count in our favour.

--

Anyway, that's 3 people out of 58. How many people have we attacked? 2. How many of those were terrible? 2.

DeletedUser

Ok, I accept your point.

However, Zero have 58 members, 2 of which you agree aren't that good.

Then we have another one which TicTocBoom was nobling, e2mage, who had 3,000 points and all his troops were 300 axes, 200 light cavalry.

I would class that as terrible too.

Unfortunately, he restarted so the statistics don't count in our favour.

--

Anyway, that's 3 people out of 58. How many people have we attacked? 2. How many of those were terrible? 2.

Can't argue with you there ;D. Good luck to both sides.

Shlomzi

Can't argue with you there ;D. Good luck to both sides.

:icon_surprised:

No argument? I'm...well...shocked..

Anyway, I think this war is over. Well, it should be. I'm just waiting for Zero to keep their side of the terms :icon_wink:

If it does indeed end now, it ended 2-0 in Skittl's favour.

It would have been 3-0, but tmac* was dismissed, so JJ771029 decided not to noble him.