Happy Birthday

DeletedUser74388

happy-birthday.jpg

WOW 2 years! I know I started the world a few weeks late, but W34 opened mid-February 2 years ago. If you had asked me way back then if I thought I would still be here 2 years later I would have thought you were crazy...but I guess you all are stuck with me until the end now.

I know alot of folks have come and gone over that time, but some of us who started way back then are still here, even in our original accounts, hehe.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the cool friends I have made in W34, there are some that I have known the full 2 years now and it has been great playing with you all this time.

So who out there is still in their original account after 2 years??? Or who has played since the start of the world but put the tribe b4 their own account and traded/merged accounts for the tribes benefit.

kiberneticar

I still do not have two full years on W34.One month missing. :)

DeletedUser75757

Very close for me as well ( 05th March 2009 )

Although Jane count the time on w26 and its longer then 2 yrs ;)

FooFoo Pig

I joined back in march 09, so missed by a few weeks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I've been here since day 1 :icon_eek:

obviously not in my original account now, but hey it's been a blast
and met some amazing people :)

DeletedUser

I started off sometime in March 09 as a co-player on a different account, so about a month after world start. I then took over my current account at around 200k points as the sole player on it but I don't recall exactly when that was, perhaps around May 09 or so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORLD 34! :icon_biggrin:

Gouge

Happy Birthday to W34.

Ive been MODing you guys since February 14 2009 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

happy birthday w34! i remember my first vill in K35 i farmed so much around that area and now Schlep owns my very first vill (give it back!! lol)

obviously this lorenzo account is now gone and im now playing a different but still active account in this world. props to Lita for taking over this account and making it one of the contoversial accounts in w34.

cheers to playing this world to the end guys! dont quit any of u since whats making it fun so far is the fighting, nuking, flaming, bickering, skyping, pointwhoring (this ones only for able lol), catting, scheming and yaddiya diyaahhh.. although i got a feeling the EVO vs RAIN is not the last war in this world.. definitely will see more twists and turns along the way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I started 17th Feb, took my second village on 7th Mar, the next one a day later and haven't looked back since then. Still the same account but on my second coplayer. Unlike Lor3nzo i think this war will be the last (please!).

DeletedUser

hey hey

its been a blast

met jane on a previous world where i tought her everything i know...took me a whole 3 minutes lol.....jane its been a blast and everyone on this world is a leg-end......

joined this world on a differnt account(orignally fireranger4.....july6th 2009) and have had a great time

i took drak about 6 moths later or so and have met some wonderful peeps and some realy close friends that i would love to continue playing tw for an other 20 years(wife says no!!!)

bbeen graeat happy burfday w34

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

14th March 2009
that was my start in this world, but i switched from W18 to here so its been longer than 2 years for me, but in this world i did start late, i just started just cuz i wanted to have something to do while doing nothing
:)

HAPPY B-DAY W34

its been great here and knowing very nice people, cheers to all!

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Thanks to Jane for a great topic. I'm the original owner of this account, with a join date of May 31. The three-month late start has prevented me from reaching a respectable size, but for some reason I've taken a liking to W34's settings and even a few of it's players. ;)

While we're celebrating anniversaries, I should point out that 12.02 was the one-year of a tribe achieving 88 conquers in one day.

L0R3NZ0 said:
although i got a feeling the EVO vs RAIN is not the last war in this world.. definitely will see more twists and turns along the way

Agreed. We still have RAIN versus BLOOD to look forward to!

DeletedUser

sorry MR i disagree but from the looks of things the only tribe BLOOD is capable of warring is EXILE and thats even a compliment.
Anyways dont wanna turn this thread into another bashing since this is to celebrate word34 2 yr anniversary but couldnt help myself :lol:

DeletedUser

sorry MR i disagree but from the looks of things the only tribe BLOOD is capable of warring is EXILE and thats even a compliment.
Anyways dont wanna turn this thread into another bashing since this is to celebrate word34 2 yr anniversary but couldnt help myself :lol:

Well the same goes for Ekill and Ikill. All my attacks that are actually decent are coming from EVO players and i was expecting a little better than 3100 incoming :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ok i thought you knew whos attacking you but i guess im wrong :icon_eek:. miko, Ming, hodgy, Kib and winwash aren't in Evo.. that's half of whos attacking you. handle those 3100 incomings first coz u seem to be struggling enough :lol: then you can talk. kthxbai

DeletedUser

First of all, I'm having a ton of fun killing over 500 of your nukes, and over 100 of your nobles from 8 different players. Was hoping for more to kill but you guys don't send a lot of noble trains cause you guys are scared I'll just snipe em like I did with the players from Ekill. No offence but you could communicate much better cause they only started attacking recently :icon_eek:. I'm not struggling, 3100 incoming isn't that much.

DeletedUser

wow you really are proud of your achievement of killing those nukes. maybe you should make your own thread about it too maybe you'll have everyone in the world to congratulate you for it :lol:. And maybe you need to count again coz theres more than 8 players attacking you. I say keep stacking(if u got troops left?), dodging (oh wait no.. most of your nukes died on Kiberneticars wall :lol: ), and also good job on sniping.. i can tell you're doing a GREAAAAAAAAT job :lol: