Happy Birthday

DeletedUser

sorry MR i disagree but from the looks of things the only tribe BLOOD is capable of warring is EXILE and thats even a compliment.
Anyways dont wanna turn this thread into another bashing since this is to celebrate word34 2 yr anniversary but couldnt help myself :lol:

First of all, I have not gotten around to watching LotS yet. Are you sure I'm worthy of being addressed directly? :icon_redface:

Secondly, I, too, was going to take the high road in keeping the birthday thread flame-free, but it looks like that ship has sailed...

Therefore: BLOOD is just the right size to bring in our friends from TI-R. I'm assuming that since EVO is handling us so easily on their own, you'll be casting them aside shortly... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

MR you need to watch LOTS i think it was you ive told so many times before during DM days i was flooding our shared forum about LOTS i think .. or maybe it was SUNL :lol:

i dont know about handling you guys easy.. way too far from over and im loving the north. Able offered me to relocate in the south but you guys are worth my attention 100% :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Not proud, cause I could have done a better job if I was as active back then. Why would I bother with counting the exact amount of players? Might want to discipline your players about sending better noble trains. Saw a lot of sloppy noble trains as well as some not bad trains. If that was to throw me off cause you know I snipe, its not a bad tactic :lol:. Also, Finding the single noble attacks rather interesting. Some have escaped my notice, and I'll give praise for that. Don't play coy with me, I know you guys like to brag about your things as well :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bad trains? single nobles? like i said.. you are doing a GREAAAAAAAAAAT job sniping them. nuff said :lol:

I had my fun with back and forth flame fest with you. you're just repeating what you said before. Im logging out now (oh no i just gave away my online times to everyone :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser74388

Therefore: BLOOD is just the right size to bring in our friends from TI-R. I'm assuming that since EVO is handling us so easily on their own, you'll be casting them aside shortly... :icon_razz:

:icon_rolleyes: What are you smoking, what a feeble attempt to make internal problems. They ARE EVO Now. I know you all are still bitter about that, but its time to move on. We have a successful group that includes everyone so you can stop trying to make it seem like there are devisions.

On another note I agree with able. This better be the end koss, if you drag me into another war i will fly across the world and kill you. :lol:

And yes...this is my Happy Birthday topic so leave out the politics! This was a pat on the back and a congrats to all who have been here for the long haul. No more bickering and war spamming my happy spam topic. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: What are you smoking, what a feeble attempt to make internal problems. They ARE EVO Now. I know you all are still bitter about that, but its time to move on. We have a successful group that includes everyone so you can stop trying to make it seem like there are devisions.

On another note I agree with able. This better be the end koss, if you drag me into another war i will fly across the world and kill you. :lol:

And yes...this is my Happy Birthday topic so leave out the politics! This was a pat on the back and a congrats to all who have been here for the long haul. No more bickering and war spamming my happy spam topic. :icon_razz:

How dare you put down what we're smoking! We grow that personally I will have you know, in our special fields in K75. Beware TI-R, because 6 months from now IF you've actually made a noticable dent in the continent as seen on the dominance maps your life will be forever changed... Things will move a lot SLLLOOOOWWWERRR.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Bad trains? single nobles? like i said.. you are doing a GREAAAAAAAAAAT job sniping them. nuff said :lol:

I had my fun with back and forth flame fest with you. you're just repeating what you said before. Im logging out now (oh no i just gave away my online times to everyone :icon_wink: )

Nice... You just proved what I just said about EVO players always against common sense to find a way to insult another. You're also repeating what you said before, so don't be a hypocrite cause you're wasting both of our time

DeletedUser

First of all, I'm having a ton of fun killing over 500 of your nukes, and over 100 of your nobles from 8 different players. Was hoping for more to kill but you guys don't send a lot of noble trains cause you guys are scared I'll just snipe em like I did with the players from Ekill. No offence but you could communicate much better cause they only started attacking recently :icon_eek:. I'm not struggling, 3100 incoming isn't that much.

90+ losses in the last week(140 in the month) says otherwise, unless thats normal for you, then no worries.

DeletedUser74388

:icon_wink: well pass it around then bufus, like I said this is suppose to be the HAPPY spam.

chouz

Started W34 by mistake and then join W33 with my other friends but still continue with W34. Sole player for this account.

Happy Birthday W34!

JOHNBOY15

First of all, I'm having a ton of fun killing over 500 of your nukes, and over 100 of your nobles from 8 different players. Was hoping for more to kill but you guys don't send a lot of noble trains cause you guys are scared I'll just snipe em like I did with the players from Ekill. No offence but you could communicate much better cause they only started attacking recently :icon_eek:. I'm not struggling, 3100 incoming isn't that much.

HAHAHA so funny all i can say to that is i fought the old owner of your account in wood war and if he saw how u played he would aslo think what a waste dont send trains and snipe do u know how ? any ways sorry aout that but think stats say how jadorn plays loseing a k tut.

Its really been 2 years wow i started for the first time was rimmed didnt have a clue what i was doing lol not much changed hehe but i had some really good teachers and never been worryed about attacking players loseing troops nobles ETC its what the games about the more u lose the faster u rebuild the more active u become :) But it has been a great fun playing this game with u all and getting to know every one in the last 2 years :) WELL done every one

NightWitch1

lol all thoose well and funny notes

yes john the owner from the account was a great one and hes the one who i still concider as my friend, but he left this world and with him allot of other great players.
But i know to that that player would not told a other player he would be a waist. Not all the players have al day and night to be on or having allot of coplayers by hand who are playing the account for them.

So why you need to trash jardon like that?
WHy would he be a worster player then you or me?
Are you that great yourself then?
I am not that great thats one thing even allot others are disagree with me about that.

And to discuse about greeat players who are they exactly what makes a player good or not good?

WHat makes a leader better?

What makes a tribe better?

And can i point out that allot good players do loose in games.

Its not always that the best men wins.

JOHNBOY15

yes john the owner from the account was a great one and hes the one who i still concider as my friend, but he left this world and with him allot of other great players.
But i know to that that player would not told a other player he would be a waist. Not all the players have al day and night to be on or having allot of coplayers by hand who are playing the account for them.

I am not that great thats one thing even allot others are disagree with me about that.

And to discuse about greeat players who are they exactly what makes a player good or not good?

LOL first i think if u dont know u never will but all these co players what co players oh did i let slip i been doing it my slef hahaha

And me trash jordon sure he was the one bigging his self up i just putting him in his place as i have been put in my pleace meny times hey duffus im still the s**t player it works every way.You come on here bigging your self up and there all wys some one to knock u down.

And as for me great player my self then let me see NO.bUT I AM IN TOP 5 OF ALL RANKINGS BUT odd THANKS TO RAIN WAR :( i think i earned right to say what i thinking.

And sorry to say but if u do not know by know what makes a player graet or good or one of the best u never would this being a game and all i would say there rankings ? ABLE being the best on this world dont get me wrong im not one of the best but i will not sit here and read some nes bit post saing they are this and they are that when all they are doing is loseing badly he biged it up with his death star that he lost so my tirn to big it up about him getting his butt kicked

All fair in love and war and there no love about only war ;) would be a good thing to rember NW ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

who let the monkey out of the cage

DeletedUser79633

well ,,happy birthday to w34 :icon_cool: ,ive been here since day 1 of this world,,and its been great and had so much fun,and met alot of freinds ,and god dam ive had alot of players hate me,,
but all i can say you hate me or love me i really dont care witch one well done too all whos been here from day 1 gl in war every one :icon_wink:

regards hodgy77

JOHNBOY15

well ,,happy birthday to w34 :icon_cool: ,ive been here since day 1 of this world,,and its been great and had so much fun,and met alot of freinds ,and god dam ive had alot of players hate me,,
but all i can say you hate me or love me i really dont care witch one well done too all whos been here from day 1 gl in war every one :icon_wink:

regards hodgy77

LOL the love me or hate me bit got me told u hodgy give me the 6 i will cat the rest but i still love you lmao ;)

DeletedUser

regards hodgy77

:icon_eek: We will now call you Mr Marmite :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Happy birthday W34 peeps - its been an interesting time. I have met some really nice people as well as some idiots. But on the whole - the people have been nice. All the best W34!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

147656_woop_woop.JPG
!!!