Rank 3 Fail

DeletedUser115558

I'm not going to get into why robrich left. There is a much more interesting thing to think and talk about I feel.

eyez left Fellas on the 28th of July. After nuking him to rank 1 ODD. He nobled more villages off Fellas, than Fellas took off him. And he is still larger today, than when he left.

robrich left Fellas on the 11th August. Fellas seem to have done nothing about it. No villages taken, barely any ODD gained. Larger than when he left.

GenesisCommander left Fellas on the 13th August, also went to Nuts. Since then has nobled a couple of Wise villages. Nothing done by Fellas to stop him or noble him. Larger than when he left.

I think I'm starting to see a trend here.

Now out of interest. Lets look at the players who joined Fellas since eyez left all those days ago.

TwistedPresence joined on 6th August (from Wise), to be internalled. And is still being internalled. Nothing really wrong with that. Although taking quite a while tbh.

Monthral joined on the 12th from O.m.G . Since then he has nobled several of his ex-tribe. And has risen from rank 50, to rank 41. Fair play. Success story I guess :)

achaemenid empire also joined on the 12th, also from O.m.G . However, much less of a success story here. Since joining (was within the top 100) he has nearly been rimmed by his ex-tribe (O.m.G) with them having nobled 11 out of the 13 villages he has lost since joining. To be noted, all the while killing far less offensive troops than eyez has.

So, we can sit here, and debate why people left. Whether it was Fellas leaderships fault, or a spur of the moment thing. It matters little. What can be learned from the above info is far more interesting I think.;)

Not only you but i am also following this trend and not after eyez...... but when Tiger Became Wise if you guys follow that treand than you came to know that certain players left and join couple of times with FAT. Also Map changed a lot after that, well i would say here Good Startegic Game Sir Cornish

CaptainLuddy

Is Fellas has a traditional ritual before coming to war?(Guess what it is?)

and also Sir Cornish I am not being sarcasm but can I ask another question? When I read you statement I was like reading a made story by kid. Did you attend school? :p:p

DeletedUser

must have been a noob, cringer you have to right to post here