the acceptance of families within the top 20

DeletedUser

Oh? and here I thought you were one posing for hilarity with all this big talk for one so small and insignificant.. look at me misconstruing so many situations.

As for screenshots, no thanks I don't care as clearly you can turn nothing into a victory, regardless of towering mountains of "inside information". So please, keep it to yourself so you can try again and fail at making this world even vaguely interesting.

Wow. You seem to care about nothing.

DeletedUser93066

Fiction. Mar 14,2013 03:11
Hey Everyone,

I'm not going to sweet talk you guys into anything. I'm going to be upfront and the same me as usual. Like me or hate me, that's entirely up to you guys. This tribe has been one of the best experiences and so I am not planning to let it end like this. I will make this come back, one way or the other. But until then, I'd like you all to have some patience.

As you remember, we had 3 tribes. [ally]One[/ally], [ally]Dare[/ally] and [ally]Rain[/ally]. We will be merging into Rain and regroup there. Make ourselves stronger and come back up again. I want to. I will.

I hope you guys will be able to do the same. An invite should have been sent to all of your already or is probably on its way. If not now, hopefully, for the sake of our true team, we may all join up in the future again.

It was lovely with you guys. See you on the other side.

Daemon. & Dawn
and the New Co. Birdie

Hey Dambon, Here is the proof of your family trees. LOL you actually had 2 other tribes? i thought it was just one. You seriously are a disgrace of a leader.

DeletedUser

Hey Dambon, Here is the proof of your family trees. LOL you actually had 2 other tribes? i thought it was just one. You seriously are a disgrace of a leader.

Where in that entire message says we were a family? :icon_confused: I said "As you remember, we had 3 tribes." No where does it say on what basis we were linked and definitely not as a Family. So I don't think you should talk too much because you're making your posts entirely useless.

Additionally, I cant help to notice what you are technically implying that you should only have 1 tribe to be a good leader? Not 2 or 3 or 10? So basically you dislike family tribes. I see how and where your hatred comes from. Leading a family tribe needs skill. Frankly, I've lacked that skill always so I have never tried it. Since you only have the skill to be the leader of one tribe, that's what you are doing. I honestly think that players like you who think they are so great should be placed in a barrier with a "disgraceful leader" like me and do a nice face off. With Speed around 50? No hauls? With hauls is good too. You'd be out in a few. Hmn. Then I'd love to see how you'd do against me ya nub. When I look at a player, I know who I can take on alone and others who I can't. You're one of the players who fall into the initial category. So don't talk too much. You'll be let down in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

​LOL.. (facepalm) I give up actually you won? I will elt W1zdom to kick yer ass in the external :D

DeletedUser

So, you're saying that you lost a war to a tribe who's leader has no skills? you must be phenomenally good then.

Anywho, anyone on here with a brain in their skull can tell you that only one tribe can win a world so really you're just wasting your time hugging your way through the interim in your cute little family.

DeletedUser

*Sigh. You're right. I'm wrong. We'll talk in-game if we have to. This topic, wait no, the responses are pointless.

DeletedUser

Maybe to bring this back on topic... what defines a "family"?

I'm sure there are lots of tribes with NAP's or Alliances, or who have agreed to work together, but at what point do you consider them affiliated? I mean, some have a name or a theme in common, and that's easy to suss out. But, like in Daemon's case... ONE, SPAM (or whatever they changed their name to... DARE?), RAIN, etc.

Obviously from the mail Core quoted, they have some sort of intermingled relationship...but not a family? As I asked, at what point would you consider 2+ tribes to be a family? Shared diplomacy? Shared council? Shared forums and noble planner? Putting it on your tribe profile (along with that sexy ASCII sword that means you are pro)?

I don't get the feeling Core is opposed to family tribes per se, I think more likely it's that Daemon has claimed all along to not be a family, despite all the evidence to the contrary. And the more adamantly he denies it and rants about it, the more ridiculous it seems.

DeletedUser

1.I cant help to notice what you are technically implying that you should only have 1 tribe to be a good leader? Not 2 or 3 or 10?

2. Leading a family tribe needs skill.

3.Frankly, I've lacked that skill always

ive helped prove your points that indeed you have no clue what you are doing. Self admittance is also the key to a better success.

Maybe to bring this back on topic... what defines a "family"?

I'm sure there are lots of tribes with NAP's or Alliances, or who have agreed to work together, but at what point do you consider them affiliated? I mean, some have a name or a theme in common, and that's easy to suss out. But, like in Daemon's case... ONE, SPAM (or whatever they changed their name to... DARE?), RAIN, etc.

Obviously from the mail Core quoted, they have some sort of intermingled relationship...but not a family? As I asked, at what point would you consider 2+ tribes to be a family? Shared diplomacy? Shared council? Shared forums and noble planner? Putting it on your tribe profile (along with that sexy ASCII sword that means you are pro)?

I don't get the feeling Core is opposed to family tribes per se, I think more likely it's that Daemon has claimed all along to not be a family, despite all the evidence to the contrary. And the more adamantly he denies it and rants about it, the more ridiculous it seems.

a familly imo, is a group of said triebs which interact with 1 core leadership. There is nothing wrong with having familly tribes imo as i have lead familly tribes before. The biggest issue is what they do to a world. that is what we should be discussing.

wIz.

DeletedUser93066

I completely support of the idea of a 2nd tribe for this world setup. But Daemon is talking smack about family and denying to have one when his own tribe members saying it was. Even in his mail he says we had 3 tribes. if it's not a family we usually say we have 2 other allied tribe we will combine them etc etc not the way Daemon said it. Anyways Daemon is a lost history anyways. Let's move on.

DeletedUser

Where in that entire message says we were a family? :icon_confused: I said "As you remember, we had 3 tribes." No where does it say on what basis we were linked and definitely not as a Family. So I don't think you should talk too much because you're making your posts entirely useless.

Additionally, I cant help to notice what you are technically implying that you should only have 1 tribe to be a good leader? Not 2 or 3 or 10? So basically you dislike family tribes. I see how and where your hatred comes from. Leading a family tribe needs skill. Frankly, I've lacked that skill always so I have never tried it. Since you only have the skill to be the leader of one tribe, that's what you are doing. I honestly think that players like you who think they are so great should be placed in a barrier with a "disgraceful leader" like me and do a nice face off. With Speed around 50? No hauls? With hauls is good too. You'd be out in a few. Hmn. Then I'd love to see how you'd do against me ya nub. When I look at a player, I know who I can take on alone and others who I can't. You're one of the players who fall into the initial category. So don't talk too much. You'll be let down in the future.

you spend the whole time calling people nubs and posting walls of rants telling people to post proof, and when proof is provided you refuse to admit you're wrong. secondly, the topic was made because i was astonished by the amount of family tribes in this world, but with the 30 member tribe limit people don't care that much. you how ever, have gone way over the top to make a point about something that few considered a big deal.

you also keep going on about peoples skill level, but at least almighty core has managed to keep his tribe and doesn't have to "regroup".

DeletedUser

Based on what's happened to All4-1 and now happening to One-P, it seems clear what the general consensus is on family tribes. "They've gotta go." Though there are stills some family tribes and lesser affiliated tribes for some of the larger tribes, it seems nobody likes families and a 30 member limit isn't enough to justify being one.

DeletedUser

Based on what's happened to All4-1 and now happening to One-P, it seems clear what the general consensus is on family tribes. "They've gotta go." Though there are stills some family tribes and lesser affiliated tribes for some of the larger tribes, it seems nobody likes families and a 30 member limit isn't enough to justify being one.

I think the bottom line is we would like to see more warring, then players hiding in said tribes. I also have yet to see a leader in this world that could run a family tribe efficiently. family tribes do take a lot of work. more so then a tribe with 30 players. A world with more wars, turns players into better team players then you will see in family tribes. So as i can not speak for the other tribes of this world only PMS, i can say that we would rather see tribes using diplo then mass recruiting to benefit the said tribes.

wIz.

DeletedUser

IWhere in that entire message says we were a family? :icon_confused: I said "As you remember, we had 3 tribes." No where does it say on what basis we were linked and definitely not as a Family. So I don't think you should talk too much because you're making your posts entirely useless.

I have had the displeasure of fighting against Core both ingame and on the forums and beating him ingame one on one would certainly not be as easy as you seem to think, Im neutral in this world and have nothing to do with Ego and perhaps you are better than him at tw, but you are definitely coming 2nd in the battle on the externals :p

DeletedUser

Where in that entire message says we were a family?

I said "As you remember, we had 3 tribes."
^This :icon_wink:

So I don't think I should talk too much because I`m making my posts entirely useless.
Yea

Additionally, I cant help to notice what you are technically implying that you should only have 1 tribe to be a good leader? Not 2 or 3 or 10? So basically you dislike family tribes.

Family isn't so bad in a 30 member limit world tbh. If you know how to control it

Since you only have the skill to be the leader of one tribe, that's what you are doing.

You wrote the above without doing any kind of research of the player you`ve quoted (CorE has actually led a family which won a world).

I honestly think that players like you who think they are so great should be placed in a barrier with a "disgraceful leader" like me and do a nice face off.
^Fight! Fight! Fight! :icon_twisted:

...With Speed around 50? No hauls? With hauls is good too.
..oh, you mean tw. :icon_sad:

...You'd be out in a few. Hmn. Then I'd love to see how you'd do against me ya nub. When I look at a player, I know who I can take on alone and others who I can't. You're one of the players who fall into the initial category. So don't talk too much. You'll be let down in the future.
Bla, bla..

I guess he would actually beat you but it is really not relevant. When you have nowhere to resort and start talking about a one on one, it gets embaressing. Honestly, I made the very same misstake once (..loong time ago) and wrote crap like that when annoyed towards the very same player but the learned lesson was (if you care to read carefully);

..You are hurting yourself..

Kind Regards