Top 20 players analysis

Allyboo

Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

So the world's been in action for a while now, and there are plenty of nobles flying around (if only they would fly...weee! Imagine.. ).
In the spirit of the old days of Politics n Propaganda (PnP - there, now you know what it means ;) ), I am going to try to liven up the world forums with a thread that may or may not end up with me being sent to the rim. That's if any of these guys even look here anymore. Oh well, here we go ;)

1. Omni-Man - looks decent, nice conquers. Tribe is a bit questionable with all the fighting talk. Why can't we all just be friends?
2. Rawrr - My money is on this guy. Probably because he's next to me, and I'm going to try to make friends with him. Scary. Rawrr!
3. luthurius - Share your achievements, c'mon. Side note: I like the tribe, reminiscent of bygone days.
4. *Caligula - How did this guy get so lucky? 841 ODA and 6 vilages.
--- Starting to realise this thread is about 5 days too late. It isn't that interesting anymore.
5. Zero Luck - Some questionable conquers, this player clearly prefers a tight cluster. Will fall behind if he/she continues to play like this.
6. Druxer - In a really big family tribe. Probably had soft targets. But if his area is this easy he/she might do very well in the world.
7. Yua2321 - This guy has seen some action. High ODA and ODD. What's with the latest conquers though? Did he beat all the local area down into farms too early? Looking at his map there are far better targets. Surely his tribe isn't allied with them all?
8. marrowx - Youch, there really aren't many players in this world are there? This guy is right next to the rim and already top 10. Very nice first conquer though /jealous
9. hulkjohnsson - This guy has no ODA lol. Funsies.
10. PeepGame - Ahh Peepgame. What can I say? You are a person after my own heart. I feel like we are friends already. Seriously though, this player seems active and aggressive. The tribe looks like it could rise to the top soon, too.

Top tribes analysis thread would be way more interesting, but also will take more time. Any volunteers? :D

Last edited:

Trickster-

Reaction score
Absolutely fun post! Reminds me some good times of when the forums were very much alive.
Yua FTW, he gotta rest a little by nobling some bonus villages haha, Omni is a cry baby :p

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

So the world's been in action for a while now, and there are plenty of nobles flying around (if only they would fly...weee! Imagine.. ).
In the spirit of the old days of Politics n Propaganda (PnP - there, now you know what it means ;) ), I am going to try to liven up the world forums with a thread that may or may not end up with me being sent to the rim. That's if any of these guys even look here anymore. Oh well, here we go ;)

1. Omni-Man - looks decent, nice conquers. Tribe is a bit questionable with all the fighting talk. Why can't we all just be friends?
2. Rawrr - My money is on this guy. Probably because he's next to me, and I'm going to try to make friends with him. Scary. Rawrr!
3. luthurius - Share your achievements, c'mon. Side note: I like the tribe, reminiscent of bygone days.
--- Starting to realise this thread is about 5 days too late. It isn't that interesting anymore.
5. Zero Luck - Some questionable conquers, this player clearly prefers a tight cluster. Will fall behind if he/she continues to play like this.
6. Druxer - In a really big family tribe. Probably had soft targets. But if his area is this easy he/she might do very well in the world.
7. Yua2321 - This guy has seen some action. High ODA and ODD. What's with the latest conquers though? Did he beat all the local area down into farms too early? Looking at his map there are far better targets. Surely his tribe isn't allied with them all?
8. marrowx - Youch, there really aren't many players in this world are there? This guy is right next to the rim and already top 10. Very nice first conquer though /jealous
10. PeepGame - Ahh Peepgame. What can I say? You are a person after my own heart. I feel like we are friends already. Seriously though, this player seems active and aggressive. The tribe looks like it could rise to the top soon, too.

Top tribes analysis thread would be way more interesting, but also will take more time. Any volunteers? :D
It's easier to analyze like this:

1710514516930.png

hulkjohnsson

Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

Who needs OD when barbs are the real enemy??

PeepGame

Reaction score
Awe, thanks for the compliment. I bet a million Rawrr isn't just a pointy player, has plenty and plenty of troops for sticking them in and out of villas.
We are very serious this world, time will tell for sure.
I love this post❤️

Allyboo

Reaction score
@FPW: Won’t matter in a few days when his top 6/7 villages are producing. Also if he’s smart and a bit lucky it doesn’t matter if he hasn’t gathered as much as other players. I also know he’s in a competitive part of the map (I know, I’m in it too), so to get this high in loot he’s doing something right.
Farming won’t win the world, might get you ahead at the start but it’s activity, and smart playing that will conquer the map. And pp ofc

Last edited:

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Can we do away with the term player already ? Everyone knows all those accounts has more than one player running them.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
1000039427.jpg
So, I've taken the time to do another quick analysis. We're currently a month past the first post in this thread. I think it's about time we take a look at how the rankings have evolved.

I'll go over the top 10 players only in order of current rank.

1. Omni-Man
Still sitting at rank 1 is Omni-Man. They have been in this spot close since the beginning and will probably stay here for a while. Sits at rank 3 of combined gather/looting (will simply call this 'combined' after this). This is probably due to their cluster of bonus villages north where they can loot all they want. They also have plenty of room to expand out there, and all those bonus villages will help their front vs MEA. I'm thinking they'll stay on rank 1 for a while. With the recent formation of Who? their alliance will also give strong backing if they'd need it at all.

2. *Caligula
These guys have worked their way from rank 4 to rank 2. Their OD stats are much lower than those of Omni-Man, as are their average village points (7700 to 7k). They haven't focussed as much on getting rim control as seen by their village clusters. It looks as if they're picking targets carefully, hence the much lower ODA stats. Rank 4 on combined just behind Omni-Man. They have enough room to grow southwest and no big tribe towards the core as of yet. I expect them to steadily grow and expand their cluster outwards.

3. Goodtry
These guys weren't in the top 10 a month ago. They seem to have nobled a lot of barbarians and started taking on players only much later on. They're currently sitting on 3 very tight clusters, with their main locked in between JAIL, farm, Brunns, Spirit and AD itself. If they wish to grow quickly they're going to either need a jump towards the rim or be able to demolish some players. I see hard times ahead for these guys. Hope they're up for it. Rank 2 combined though, with a pretty low ODA. This will probably change soon enough.

4. Big Bosss
This boss has an even tighter cluster than Goodtry. All villages in one area in the middle of AD. Recently took a lot of villages from a 90k player after nobling barbarians mostly first. Pretty low on the combined table sadly. Not really worth a rank 4 in points imo. If they can expand west towards the rim and set a strong front vs FOR I see a bright future for them. Hopefully having some more villages in less populated areas will help their loot stats, as those seem to be lacking most for now.

5. *STATS
Only 1 of 2 farm members in the top 25 players. Most of his villages are on the west side of this tribe with no real sight of getting to grow towards the rim. Their only option really is hoping to take JAIL villages first before having to fight AD. The difference in STATS between these guys and the rest of farm is insane. They are currently rank 1 combined by a decent margin and they have a high ODA (rank 3) which will probably only increase because of their location. If they can continue their combined looting/gathering amounts and make sure the rest of the tribe catches up, they could end up rank 3 soon enough.

6. Weak
Another member from AD here. This time it's their most northern located member. Weak is actually doing pretty weak on the combined stats. Rank 6 points, but rank 17 combined. I'm not sure what the cause of this really is. It seems as if this account should have a decent amount of barbarians to farm still, yet they only loot 1.3 mil. (In comparison: I see 10k or less points players loot around 400k) They are ranked 75 on daily looting. You wouldn't expect this from a rank 6 account. They are also close to both MEA and OFH without many tribe members to really support them on those fronts. If they can't figure out activity or more loot, I expect this account to have a really hard time in the future trying to break through either OFH and/or MEA.

7. luthurius
The first member in this list from NOC. A small tribe southeast with only 13 members at this point in time. Luthurius is located on the western side of this tribe, with their cluster being the entire front with Spirit, and the north side of their own cluster facing farm. They have plenty room to grow south towards the rim though, so if they play their cards right farm should be the only tribe to worry about here. Rank 13 combined with a decent ODA. I see potential for this account. They might take rank 6 from Weak if they play it right. I'm curious to see where this account will land eventually.

8. Innam
Ah, our 2nd member from Who?. Only rank 8 sadly for them. Rank 5 on combined however. They are Who?'s most south member, facing basically 3 tribes in the future, with the main contender here being farm. They are currently sitting on an almost 270degree front with no real option to go towards the rim (not yet at least) which means they will have to fight a bit to secure a safe position. I have no doubt they will create this with the current stats and growth and only ~OP~ sitting in their way towards the rim.

9. UninventiveAlias
This accounts villages are pretty spread out. Going from the centre of K54 all the way to the southwest rim in K63. I expect them to keep growing in that direction and create a phalanx next to Brunns with a front facing JAIL and then farm. I don't know what AD's relations with Brunns are exactly, but if they are hostile this might become a problem for this account. However, if they can find a way to coexist with Brunns I see them having a perfect cluster for future wars in the core. They are rank 6 combined with loot being rank 2 yesterday. Their growth numbers are also only slightly behind luthurius and Innam. I think this account will keep pushing towards the rim and grow rapidly.

10. Jonas1r
Jonas is a fairly small account in terms of villages compared to the rest of the top 10. Only 59 currently whereas Alias has 83 already. They however have the highest village point average of all top25 players with this being 8400+!! That's an insane average. They also have all their villages in a single cluster just north of Innam. I'm not sure what their growth plans are (especially with Who's recruit to win strategy) but it feels to me like they're already locked in place. Unless this account finds a way to grow towards the rim I don't really see much potential. They are however doing well on the combined stats, so maybe we'll see a large growth soon? Who knows :)

1000039429.png

1000039428.png

1000039431.jpg

Now, how about someone takes on the top10 tribes? I'd really love to see who people think are the main contenders for this worlds victory :)

Last edited:

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
Wel then, that top 10 has changed quite a bit actually since my last post :eek:
That post was only 17 days ago, which really isn't that long a time.

Top 10.PNG

Now I wondered how the standings (especially in the top 5) changed so quickly, so I had a look.

- Our number 1 spot of today is Big Bosss. They were 4th in the last rankings, They are top 10 (rank 7) on the combined scale today (looting + gathering totals) which is a big improvement since last time I checked the standings (19th). So they've done well there. They've also increased their points by 1.2mil(!!!) with a 104 new villages. I have taken a look at how they have achieved this, and I have to say this is from quite a few players that have been taken care of. Most of them were in FOR (the tribe that has now basically disappeared into Who?2 for a part). This means they have gone from around rank 8 on the ODA rankings to a rank 4, with an increase of around 3.5mil(!!!). That's an insane number for just half a month o_O

This gets a high approval on my scale. Well done from these guys. I'm not sure how much resistance or quality the FOR members gave, but I have seen their ODD numbers and those are pretty high :s
A deserved rank 1 in my opinion. I now have high hopes for these guys (sorry dudes, you've kinda set a benchmark now). Let's see if someone else can triumph them ;)

- Goodtry has also jumped a bit in the rankings. Went from rank 3 with a 200k difference with Omni-Man to a rank 2 with about the same points. They have achieved this mostly by taking barbs in their western cluster of villages. To be fair: Not much to see here in case of action. BUT, they are super ahead on the combined scale. Last time they were rank 2 with a 15mil score, which they have now more than doubled to a whopping 36mil! Rexona, as number 2, is 'only' on a 23mil. That's a massive difference. I've said I expect hard times for these guys as their account was spread out over different cluster with no real access to the rim. But I suppose that nobling barbs can get you a long way if you just loot and scavenge enough resources to build them up XD

I'd love to see these guys in action against larger opponents and see how they do then.

- Well then, the fabled Omni-Man. A good start, first player to go over the 1mil points mark and a 200k lead over Caligula last check. At the time of writing this post they're in 3rd place with only a 2k points difference. That's 'alright' compared to the growth stats of Big Bosss and Goodtry. Still good scores though. Sadly for them, the war with MEA (I premuse) has caused them to have a bit of a slower growth. Their combined stats have also 'only' gone up to 16mil, which drops them from rank 3 to rank 6. Their ODD, however, has gone from a relatively low 2.7mil to a staggering 15.7mil. That puts them in second place, below PeepGame. I suppose that this absolute barrage from MEA is the reason their growth rate has gone done so quickly. I have however only found 2 real lost villages in the first 10 pages of conquers on their TWstats page. That is absolutely superb on their side. Well done there lads. I have no doubt they'll get that rank 2 place back anytime soon.

- Caligula is, sadly for them, lagging behind a little bit. Last check they were around 100k points behind Omni-Man, which has now grown to an almost 300k difference. Where is the growth of Caligula? Last time I said I expected them to grow steadily, which they have done, but less quickly so than others. Worked their way from rank 4 to 2, to now go back to rank 4? They do have a huge rise in ODS. From 800k to 3.9mil. I suppose those troops have helped PeepGame get their insane ODD numbers. I'm guessing this is where their growth has gone to. (I'd really love to see some more war topics on this forum. Where the hell is all the propaganda, the memes?, the mess??, the madness?!?) As far as their conquers go: It looks like they have taken part in the attacks on FOR, on the same targets as Big Bosss.

- At number 5 then, we find Innam, who has jumped 3 ranks all of a sudden. From 540k to 1.4mil points. So more than double their old score. They seem to have done this by nobling multiple players from ~OP~ and UA, and then some barbarians. Last time I said this was their only opposition towards a rim cluster, which they seem to have picked up on ;)
They have a 1mil ODA increase, which means they probably have taken these players out themselves mostly. Their combined stats has also risen from rank 5 to rank 3, which shows promise for a strong future. I'm gonna say we'll see these guys grow like this some more. Unless ~OP~ finds a way to counter them. Goodluck to them.

- STATS* then has only dropped one place into 6th. They have however dropped significantly more in their combind rank. They went from rank 1 last time to rank 6 now, because they haven't improved at all. This kinda makes me wonder where their last combined stats came from. Was it boosted from free player conquers maybe? Or do they simply lack acitvity now? It does look like they've been fighting a lot, as all 3 of their OD STATS have gone up quite a bit. Looking at their conquers it seems they have been fighting PeepGame from AD recently after clearing out the tribe P.F.. Last post I predicted they could take a higher rank if they could continue to improve on their combined stats. This sadly hasn't happened and I suppose that also shows in their rank now. The thing they have done though, is finding a way into the rim. Maybe that's a promising start for impriving their combined stats again ;)

- Luthurius is still on rank 7. Steady growth all around here. All their stats apart from their ODS and amount of villages have baiscally slighty more than doubled: points, combined stats, ODA and ODD. Their account is still perfectly located for further expansion and a good setup for a strong front position vs maybe AD? Last time I said they had a strong front position vs Spirit. It looks as if they have used that and taken some of their villages. I'm not sure what NOC's relation with Farm is, but given their new members Luthurius' position on the frontline has only been strengthened with the addition of Crimson Death and Say my Name on their westflank, which was a bit of a weak point before. I think this account has the makings of a real endgame contender, wether this is vs AD or Who?

- Weak has also dropped slightly in the rankings. Even though their points have also doubled since last time. I suppose others just grew faster than them. I have said they looted really bad, which is still very true. For a top 10 account they are still well outside the top 10 looting ranks. What I do see is that they have joined the frontlines at where FOR was located, instead of growing towards the rim. Their ODA and ODS have also increased quite a bit, which means, I suppose, they've been busy focussing on getting FOR out of the way instead of expanding hard themselves. I can admire that: A tribe member that doesn't only play for it's own wins. Still a kinda hard position to really see potential towards rim growth. Luckily they have enough smaller players in the midst of their cluster they could noble when all other options have run dry. This would also mean they can set up a really strong cluster with a frontline vs Who?/Who?2. I guess they have planned ahead a bit. I'd love to see AD and Who? clash in the future and I wonder who will come out on top out of those 2 tribes.

- Then there's UninventiveAlias still on rank 9. Just like with Luthurius almost all their stats have about doubled. In this case it's their ODD and amount of villages that only haven't. All other stats have either doubled or more than doubled. So, steady growth all around again. It's funny to see that the 2 acounts that both have the same amount of growth (slightly more than double on almost all stats) have both stayed on the same rank, whereas all other top 10 accounts have moved around. Alias has, just like Weak, nobled towards the frontline with in this case Farm. I see a trend going on with AD's noble plans here ;)

Luckily enough these guys have already gotten villages in the southwest rim, which means ample opportunity to expand further to that side apart from setting up a frontline. If they can get some more villages inbetween both sides and connect their cluster some more I see a potentially strong front account with enough safe to deal some dmg to Farm, and in extention, Who?. I wonder how long it will take before Luthurias and them cross eachother, since their fronts are growing towards a single point. Around 498|533. Go check it out: Whoever get's their first wins the race. Goodluck you two!

- Last and kinda least, there's Rexona. In my last post they weren't even in the top25 players! They had just about 200k points at that time, BUT they were rank 14 on the growth rankings. This does show now as they seemingly have come out of nowhere into the top10 players currently. Their villages are located on the far east of the world and the border of Who? and both LeL and ~OP~. You can't really speak of a cluster though, as most of these are dotted all around. Fun fact: There's a 100 fields between their most north and south located village and 87 between their most west and east one. Those are insane distances to have villages randomly located in if you ask me. (Although I have seen worse numbers already) So, given their recent growth I just had to look at their conquers. Where did these villages and thus points come from. Well, sadly the first 2 pages show almost solely 'Lirl' and Trooper99'. 2 members from Who?2 who have simply been interned. Then there's 2 pages of mostly barbarians and then on the 5th page another intern PumpJunky93'. I mean, Rexona has a very well done 23mil on the combined stats. They're looting like crazy, but gathering a lot less. This puts them in 2nd place on those rankings currently. But if you then look at their OD stats, it's like there's none? Only 400k ODA, whereas only 1! other player from the top25 has a lower number. All the others, apart from 4, have around 1mil or higher. That's a pretty sizable difference. I feel like Rexona will fall pretty hard if there would be any real resistance. I don't think they belong even remotely in the top10 players apart from their combined stats. I surely hope for their sake they can show a bit more than interns and barbarian conquers. I suppose we might see them take on LeL, as they are the closest tribe to them.

players_points.png

tribes_points.png

top25 stats.PNG
[/U]