Top 20 players analysis

Allyboo

Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

So the world's been in action for a while now, and there are plenty of nobles flying around (if only they would fly...weee! Imagine.. ).
In the spirit of the old days of Politics n Propaganda (PnP - there, now you know what it means ;) ), I am going to try to liven up the world forums with a thread that may or may not end up with me being sent to the rim. That's if any of these guys even look here anymore. Oh well, here we go ;)

1. Omni-Man - looks decent, nice conquers. Tribe is a bit questionable with all the fighting talk. Why can't we all just be friends?
2. Rawrr - My money is on this guy. Probably because he's next to me, and I'm going to try to make friends with him. Scary. Rawrr!
3. luthurius - Share your achievements, c'mon. Side note: I like the tribe, reminiscent of bygone days.
4. *Caligula - How did this guy get so lucky? 841 ODA and 6 vilages.
--- Starting to realise this thread is about 5 days too late. It isn't that interesting anymore.
5. Zero Luck - Some questionable conquers, this player clearly prefers a tight cluster. Will fall behind if he/she continues to play like this.
6. Druxer - In a really big family tribe. Probably had soft targets. But if his area is this easy he/she might do very well in the world.
7. Yua2321 - This guy has seen some action. High ODA and ODD. What's with the latest conquers though? Did he beat all the local area down into farms too early? Looking at his map there are far better targets. Surely his tribe isn't allied with them all?
8. marrowx - Youch, there really aren't many players in this world are there? This guy is right next to the rim and already top 10. Very nice first conquer though /jealous
9. hulkjohnsson - This guy has no ODA lol. Funsies.
10. PeepGame - Ahh Peepgame. What can I say? You are a person after my own heart. I feel like we are friends already. Seriously though, this player seems active and aggressive. The tribe looks like it could rise to the top soon, too.

Top tribes analysis thread would be way more interesting, but also will take more time. Any volunteers? :D

Last edited:

Trickster-

Reaction score
Absolutely fun post! Reminds me some good times of when the forums were very much alive.
Yua FTW, he gotta rest a little by nobling some bonus villages haha, Omni is a cry baby :p

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

So the world's been in action for a while now, and there are plenty of nobles flying around (if only they would fly...weee! Imagine.. ).
In the spirit of the old days of Politics n Propaganda (PnP - there, now you know what it means ;) ), I am going to try to liven up the world forums with a thread that may or may not end up with me being sent to the rim. That's if any of these guys even look here anymore. Oh well, here we go ;)

1. Omni-Man - looks decent, nice conquers. Tribe is a bit questionable with all the fighting talk. Why can't we all just be friends?
2. Rawrr - My money is on this guy. Probably because he's next to me, and I'm going to try to make friends with him. Scary. Rawrr!
3. luthurius - Share your achievements, c'mon. Side note: I like the tribe, reminiscent of bygone days.
--- Starting to realise this thread is about 5 days too late. It isn't that interesting anymore.
5. Zero Luck - Some questionable conquers, this player clearly prefers a tight cluster. Will fall behind if he/she continues to play like this.
6. Druxer - In a really big family tribe. Probably had soft targets. But if his area is this easy he/she might do very well in the world.
7. Yua2321 - This guy has seen some action. High ODA and ODD. What's with the latest conquers though? Did he beat all the local area down into farms too early? Looking at his map there are far better targets. Surely his tribe isn't allied with them all?
8. marrowx - Youch, there really aren't many players in this world are there? This guy is right next to the rim and already top 10. Very nice first conquer though /jealous
10. PeepGame - Ahh Peepgame. What can I say? You are a person after my own heart. I feel like we are friends already. Seriously though, this player seems active and aggressive. The tribe looks like it could rise to the top soon, too.

Top tribes analysis thread would be way more interesting, but also will take more time. Any volunteers? :D
It's easier to analyze like this:

1710514516930.png

hulkjohnsson

Reaction score
OK so top 10, then.

Who needs OD when barbs are the real enemy??

PeepGame

Reaction score
Awe, thanks for the compliment. I bet a million Rawrr isn't just a pointy player, has plenty and plenty of troops for sticking them in and out of villas.
We are very serious this world, time will tell for sure.
I love this post❤️

Allyboo

Reaction score
@FPW: Won’t matter in a few days when his top 6/7 villages are producing. Also if he’s smart and a bit lucky it doesn’t matter if he hasn’t gathered as much as other players. I also know he’s in a competitive part of the map (I know, I’m in it too), so to get this high in loot he’s doing something right.
Farming won’t win the world, might get you ahead at the start but it’s activity, and smart playing that will conquer the map. And pp ofc

Last edited:

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Can we do away with the term player already ? Everyone knows all those accounts has more than one player running them.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
1000039427.jpg
So, I've taken the time to do another quick analysis. We're currently a month past the first post in this thread. I think it's about time we take a look at how the rankings have evolved.

I'll go over the top 10 players only in order of current rank.

1. Omni-Man
Still sitting at rank 1 is Omni-Man. They have been in this spot close since the beginning and will probably stay here for a while. Sits at rank 3 of combined gather/looting (will simply call this 'combined' after this). This is probably due to their cluster of bonus villages north where they can loot all they want. They also have plenty of room to expand out there, and all those bonus villages will help their front vs MEA. I'm thinking they'll stay on rank 1 for a while. With the recent formation of Who? their alliance will also give strong backing if they'd need it at all.

2. *Caligula
These guys have worked their way from rank 4 to rank 2. Their OD stats are much lower than those of Omni-Man, as are their average village points (7700 to 7k). They haven't focussed as much on getting rim control as seen by their village clusters. It looks as if they're picking targets carefully, hence the much lower ODA stats. Rank 4 on combined just behind Omni-Man. They have enough room to grow southwest and no big tribe towards the core as of yet. I expect them to steadily grow and expand their cluster outwards.

3. Goodtry
These guys weren't in the top 10 a month ago. They seem to have nobled a lot of barbarians and started taking on players only much later on. They're currently sitting on 3 very tight clusters, with their main locked in between JAIL, farm, Brunns, Spirit and AD itself. If they wish to grow quickly they're going to either need a jump towards the rim or be able to demolish some players. I see hard times ahead for these guys. Hope they're up for it. Rank 2 combined though, with a pretty low ODA. This will probably change soon enough.

4. Big Bosss
This boss has an even tighter cluster than Goodtry. All villages in one area in the middle of AD. Recently took a lot of villages from a 90k player after nobling barbarians mostly first. Pretty low on the combined table sadly. Not really worth a rank 4 in points imo. If they can expand west towards the rim and set a strong front vs FOR I see a bright future for them. Hopefully having some more villages in less populated areas will help their loot stats, as those seem to be lacking most for now.

5. *STATS
Only 1 of 2 farm members in the top 25 players. Most of his villages are on the west side of this tribe with no real sight of getting to grow towards the rim. Their only option really is hoping to take JAIL villages first before having to fight AD. The difference in STATS between these guys and the rest of farm is insane. They are currently rank 1 combined by a decent margin and they have a high ODA (rank 3) which will probably only increase because of their location. If they can continue their combined looting/gathering amounts and make sure the rest of the tribe catches up, they could end up rank 3 soon enough.

6. Weak
Another member from AD here. This time it's their most northern located member. Weak is actually doing pretty weak on the combined stats. Rank 6 points, but rank 17 combined. I'm not sure what the cause of this really is. It seems as if this account should have a decent amount of barbarians to farm still, yet they only loot 1.3 mil. (In comparison: I see 10k or less points players loot around 400k) They are ranked 75 on daily looting. You wouldn't expect this from a rank 6 account. They are also close to both MEA and OFH without many tribe members to really support them on those fronts. If they can't figure out activity or more loot, I expect this account to have a really hard time in the future trying to break through either OFH and/or MEA.

7. luthurius
The first member in this list from NOC. A small tribe southeast with only 13 members at this point in time. Luthurius is located on the western side of this tribe, with their cluster being the entire front with Spirit, and the north side of their own cluster facing farm. They have plenty room to grow south towards the rim though, so if they play their cards right farm should be the only tribe to worry about here. Rank 13 combined with a decent ODA. I see potential for this account. They might take rank 6 from Weak if they play it right. I'm curious to see where this account will land eventually.

8. Innam
Ah, our 2nd member from Who?. Only rank 8 sadly for them. Rank 5 on combined however. They are Who?'s most south member, facing basically 3 tribes in the future, with the main contender here being farm. They are currently sitting on an almost 270degree front with no real option to go towards the rim (not yet at least) which means they will have to fight a bit to secure a safe position. I have no doubt they will create this with the current stats and growth and only ~OP~ sitting in their way towards the rim.

9. UninventiveAlias
This accounts villages are pretty spread out. Going from the centre of K54 all the way to the southwest rim in K63. I expect them to keep growing in that direction and create a phalanx next to Brunns with a front facing JAIL and then farm. I don't know what AD's relations with Brunns are exactly, but if they are hostile this might become a problem for this account. However, if they can find a way to coexist with Brunns I see them having a perfect cluster for future wars in the core. They are rank 6 combined with loot being rank 2 yesterday. Their growth numbers are also only slightly behind luthurius and Innam. I think this account will keep pushing towards the rim and grow rapidly.

10. Jonas1r
Jonas is a fairly small account in terms of villages compared to the rest of the top 10. Only 59 currently whereas Alias has 83 already. They however have the highest village point average of all top25 players with this being 8400+!! That's an insane average. They also have all their villages in a single cluster just north of Innam. I'm not sure what their growth plans are (especially with Who's recruit to win strategy) but it feels to me like they're already locked in place. Unless this account finds a way to grow towards the rim I don't really see much potential. They are however doing well on the combined stats, so maybe we'll see a large growth soon? Who knows :)

Top 15 players:
1000039429.png

Top 15 tribes:
1000039428.png

Top 25 growth ranking:
1000039431.jpg

Now, how about someone takes on the top10 tribes? I'd really love to see who people think are the main contenders for this worlds victory :)