Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser

That was great stec...I really appreciated the good read. I also felt it was fair to everyone.

well 21 hours into the war now between Nuts! and TPL and Nuts are leading 102-12. snaperay has lost 59 villages so far.

edit: hey now you forgot kush and Shadowzilla in your players to watch out for :)

DeletedUser

You guys are so mean, they are players to watch out for if you happen to be in the same tribe as them
With their stats you may wake up to incoming

DeletedUser104695

Anyway, I bumped this thread cos I wanted some more opinions on the big 4.

Anyone else going to give their take?

DeletedUser111607

My take on top 4 tribes

Nuts!: The undisputed powerhouse of the world, Nuts is Mohammed Ali and every other tribe knows this and fears this because they know they have to be on their game to deal with them, the recent merge with Se7en has given nuts all kinds of angles to hit and strike nearly any target at this point, right now that target is TPL who are practically surrounded and are paying the consequences because of this. Nuts! are currently winning the war against TPL however early war stats have come back to bite tribes in the ass many times already on this world, the question everyone is asking at the moment is after TPL who is next on the road to world dominance for Nuts!? Nuts also have a high member count with a not too shabby tribe average either and won't suffer with inactivity as badly as other tribes out there, if everyone pulls there weight and they get some momentum then there isn't a tribe on the map who can stop them.

BARB: If Nuts! are Mohammed Ali then BARB is Joe Fraizer and in my opinion are my favourites to take the world on because all credit to them they worked well against MM and were huge underdogs to win that war but they held strong and fought back and it paid off and that is something no other tribe has done at this stage of the game, take an equally strong tribe on 1 vs 1 and win. BARB have shown what they are capable of and have some incredibly talented players over there such as Rebel and if they can cover some land before taking on Nuts! it will definitly be a war to watch. Barb at this point can either carry on with there skirmish to the north and push there advance on there recent victory on MM or they could move east and attack there Nuts! rivals and old Se7en friends which would be a risky strategy but might pay off in the long run, which will they pick? Only time will tell.

MM: The first of our two underdogs which is definitly something I never thought I would hear myself say about the great MM, this was a tribe who never needed to talk on externals because everyone knew what they were capable of and they were thankful that they were not in the same continent as the great MM. MM have fallen from grace since the departure of the mighty Garrock but they still draw breath after the defeat they suffered to BARB, what is the next step for MM? Will MM continue to fight BARB or will they try there luck at gangbanging the almighty Nuts!? It seems either is a losing battle for them and after the loss of one of there key players Harley Quinn can they recover? Maybe a merge with BARB is on the horizon and a West vs East war may ensue...

TPL: TPL is undoubtedly a dream tream, key players who could get into almost any tribe and possible the best point for point tribe out there. Alas the Nuts! x Se7en merger has crippled TPL and now instead of fighting each other for claims they are fighting for there lives, Nuts! is backing them into a corner and slowly chipping away at that armour and as soon as it cracks Nuts! will have a ball day cleaning up those free villages, however TPL don't seem like the characters to not get up after being kicked to the floor and no one would call you crazy if you said they would fight it to the last village but with Nuts! allied to MM and assumably on a good relationship with BARB can TPL expect some oh-so-needed support from one of there rival tribes? We can only assume that TPL is on there own and they will either come out of this victorious or simply become a page in history like -?-, Purr, Se7en, C0nan, Poseidon and so many before them.

Not as good as the recent one but it's all I've got...Wrote it up in like 5 minutes so excuse and typo's and stuff like that.

DeletedUser

warning, i'm not going to focus on the current ass kissing of how the current tribes are doing, rather i will focus on how not so succesful they have been this world and that all can beaten to remind everyone that no tribe is invincible.

NUtz: Everyone thinks is the incredible hulk at the moment, runaway train that can't be stopped, people forget this is the tribe that needed cheers to war purr at the start, that then warred -?- along with other tribes and was a stand still between the 2 tribes...
So to say this tribe is going to run over anyone and everyone well...history says otherwise.

Barb: Good war vs 0000 but did struggle near the end when 0000 got there shit together and had to call for a few se7en members to hammer in the nail vs them to force them to merge and did merge in manic without a war...

MM: recently taken a 9 count blow from barb not to mention the loss of key players.

TPL: made up people who have previously lost wars, gangbangs mostly but still wars that were lost nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Not as good as the recent one but it's all I've got...
IMO it was just as good. You made some great points and have thought about things that I myself had not thought of. And that is why I like reading topics like this :)

@wfman: Lets hope for your sake that history doesen't repeat. Maybe this time Nuts! will finally be able to take control of k46 though they will have to go through the toughest couple around, Mango and Goddish :p

DeletedUser

NUtz: Everyone thinks is the incredible hulk at the moment, runaway train that can't be stopped, people forget this is the tribe that needed cheers to war purr at the start, that then warred -?- along with other tribes and was a stand still between the 2 tribes...
So to say this tribe is going to run over anyone and everyone well...history says otherwise.

Called it.

DeletedUser110019

Rank 1 BARB- Great tribe average player is well experienced and can handle themselves, Leadership is meh Dan won't let me in the chat other wise made has made great choices in the war against terrorism(nuts!). The merger of Barb and MM in reaction to nuts! and se7en merger creating the great western world tribe we know today has turn out great for barb especially in this war where barb is now the excelling against any opposition,

vs a war that went so slowly that people that MM and Barb were kidding about fighting each other.

Though the recent addition of Urfear sparking a lot of controversy within w67 but seems to created a new surge within barb making them stronger then ever before.

Rank 2 Nuts!- Sad tribe, alot of dead weight within the tribe, poor coordination in the recent weeks, warring wise they have the least successful end game tactics being to gang bang other tribes and merge people into them, the problem being with that is they have no one left to merge or help them in a gangbang :(. leadership seems to have given up with little to nothing left to do amanda has been rumored to have left the building.
IMO the only way for nuts! to have a realistic fighting chance is to split off get rid of the dead weight and get a new and refreshed leaderships that doesn't think everyone is going to betray them in a moments notice

Rank 3 TPL - not much to say, bad leadership choices with decisions not accept new members, should have taken in some se7en members instead of thinking We could trust Nuts! to hold up their end of the agreement. TPL has held amazingly well against all odds though not originally winning which is to be expected exspecailly when you have 2 account within the nuts! cluster itself, TPL though slowly losing member due to rl unfortunately has managed to start pushing back all fronts at an exceeding pace giving the tribe back it's pride and recondition of being the tribe of elites in w67 and yes we look down to everyone try having a convo with cam he's a bully

Last edited: