Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser7488

barb leadership is 'meh'??

I'd say its the most successful on this world.

everything after "against any opposition," made no sense at all, in fact it's pure gibberish.

DeletedUser110019

everything after "against any opposition," made no sense at all, in fact it's pure gibberish.

well i understand it and barb's duke understands i guess i got the important people to understand it :O

DeletedUser7488

"a war that went so slowly that people that MM and Barb were kidding about fighting each other."

Nobody in barb was kidding about fighting their tribemates.

DeletedUser110019

"a war that went so slowly that people that MM and Barb were kidding about fighting each other."

Nobody in barb was kidding about fighting their tribemates.

so people in barb attacked eachother in the mm and barb war :/ i hope that's fixed by now but nuts! does need the help

DeletedUser7488

so people in barb attacked eachother in the mm and barb war :/ i hope that's fixed by now but nuts! does need the help

Nobody in barb said they were going to attack their tribemates.

Where you get your info from is beyond me.

Attempting to bend what I said just shows how feeble minded you are; not to mention you're obviously spouting crap from that hole you call a mouth.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113007

Nobody in barb said they were going to attack their tribemates.

Where you get your info from is beyond me.

Attempting to bend what I said just shows how feeble minded you are; not to mention you're obviously spouting crap from that hole you call a mouth.

It's his opinion, drop it.

DeletedUser

BARB's Leadership aka Jess is the best i have seen, even if she lets muppets think they have power, If jess wasnt leading barb half of barb wouldnt be in BARB.

No You Shh..
-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser110019

BARB's Leadership aka Jess is the best i have seen, even if she lets muppets think they have power, If jess wasnt leading barb half of barb wouldnt be in BARB.

No You Shh..
-

Coffee Troll

i feel like jess is the only who understood why i said meh lol :D

Soberknight

I dont know Jess and prob never will but this came to mind:

Say yes to the Jess! :lol:

DeletedUser113007

And at the end of the day the fact still remains Coffee is great as a player and frankly doesn't need to lead, can the same be said about your leadership? Not judging, havn't been in long enough to be able to say for sure.

DeletedUser102628

(rofl) You two are funny, Like honestly make me laugh everytime i see you two post, Loverboys <3

-

Coffee Troll

you have no problem talking, and talking,
but I'm yet to see you ever do anything against me. You have had plenty of chances, but here we are on the same side so either, fuck off or shut the fuck up.

DeletedUser7488

And at the end of the day the fact still remains Coffee is great as a player and frankly doesn't need to lead, can the same be said about your leadership? Not judging, havn't been in long enough to be able to say for sure.

idk, he didn't manage to save mm in their war, did he? Actually, I recall that he left like the coward he is because he wasn't getting his way. So the question remains, is he poison?

DeletedUser

you have no problem talking, and talking,
but I'm yet to see you ever do anything against me. You have had plenty of chances, but here we are on the same side so either, fuck off or shut the fuck up.

Now now, That goes both ways.

I stated to you in the MM/BARB war exactly where i was, And what happened?, I was left alone as i was too much trouble when you could hit noobier players.

You and Your Butt Buddie Josh are pathetic.

So the Question Remains, How long will The good players in BARB tolerate carrying those doing nothing, Im just vocal About it.

IF we wanna talk coward, Lets talk nathan is god running at all points in the world, But no no, They can do no wrong, the delusion has set in.

One day when you both get some balls come get me, But you wont because your both terrible attackers and defenders, If i recall, you stack then just lose villages, Practically as good as nuts.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser7488

By all means, prove to us all that we stack and lose vills (rofl)

You're so quick to forget that you vowed to rim all of us that went from manic to barb, yet you never attempted to do it. So you saying you gave us your location is null. - You were the one with the big mouth trying to flaunt how good of a player you are. Nut up or shut up.