Why Fools will Win W63 (Again)

DeletedUser99939

Guys, things aren't adding up.

You keep saying, "zomby was ruined due to solo". Ok, lets assume that story. Now, we all know solo/zomby were allies isnce long, working together. So, may have skype chats for the leaders too in addition to the shared forums too.
>> from stats + shared forums + skype chats. Didn't you realize it before hand that solo leaders weren't active? (if thats what you were saying right, "solo leaders were inactive and boys from zomby didn't have active leadership") or that most of solo members weren't active and accs were being sat?
>> Weren't you guys too part of the leadership after the merge? If you were active, then the new , bigger tribe did have active leaders after the merge?
mike was the only one with constant contact with Solo leaders i.e. ganja/swen. I did contact swen a few times before merge but we where at each others throats even then.
Now, if you knew that, why on earth would you take the decision of merging into an inactive tribe? coz as far as i see it, zomby went into solo, not vise versa?
Zomby needed the bulk. We did know that a good portion of the tribe was inactive however it was a talk between me and mike that sealed the merge to clean out the inactives (swen never let that happen).
Then there is this another scenario, after the merge, you all realized that you made a wrong judgment call. So, why didn't you rectify it asap? Why did you take so much time to de-merge? Though ill not call what happened recently a de-merge, but players starting their own little tribe(s).
Solo's actives needed us and we needed them. By time we could have reformed zomby again it was already too late to change the fact a good portion of Zomby was already on way out due to inactivity. So we stayed with what was left of the solo actives and attempted to give it a shot and to change it (Clean up that never happened which led to my fight with swen and leaving or getting dismissed either way because I royally ticked him off that time). Now with sixpointer taking the lead we will see how things go. He has my utmost respect as well as loyalty to take things over as he was doing what needed to happen all along. No not bashing swen just stating how it is.

The question i raised above, are general in nature, which would come to anyones mind reading the forums, and not just coz of my capacity as member of FOOLS. So care to clarifying them for us ?

There are more questions, but you see, retrospection has to done step by step. Right now, the line of questioning is upon zomby, solo and fools turn shall come later. (Why fools in later? Well, i asked the question first, didnt I?)

Ah, and please dont take this as my attempt to smear anyone. We can all learn a thing from each others mistakes, right?
In bold.

DeletedUser101248

Can it be said, the lesson to be learnt, don't merge unless you have full faith with the other party.
But then the question arises, solo (swen/ganga) were mainly concentrating on the north eastern sector, and zomby were concentrating on north-western sector. And after the merge, talking of the north-western sector only, ex-zomby had few more accounts on for better coordination of ops in addition to the existing accounts. Lets say , zomby had received the benefit of just one extra active acc (its nukes) for their disposal. So, why did the zomby players start deleting? when they still had their trusted leaders, with whom they were working so well till now + an extra help.

See, we have to dig deeper into it to find the reasons. Why did zomby players merge at all only to go inactive en-mass with in few days of the merge, even after the above stated scenario. Couldn't they justs have not joined solo?

Again ill reiterate, its just fact finding, not smearing campaign. So, answers are expected to be taken with good light by every one.

DeletedUser

I hope all the zombie and solo just delete.

Might as well because no matter how they dress it up, they would all loose their villages in the end to Fools horde. Fools are approaching SoLo can noble Barbs but this will not effect the outcome. A new leader of a dead tribe will not mean a great deal.

DeletedUser99311

Sat accounts is the reason: (Check out all the deleted players recently in the world)

Everyone's Sit was getting to it's last days, so to "MAKE THE APPERIENCE" OF active players... the merge created the ability to "HIDE" some of the sat accounts. (Of course the Activity level remained the same, as Solo and Zombie continued to noble barbs and Play a Deffensive game.. and their Forums were probably.. Help me Help me I'm being attacked. (Meanawhile stats say they were too busy nobling stuff other than Fools villages while asking for support requests.

And of course Solo will denie this, because we all know without their sat accounts they would have had like 10 total members.

DeletedUser110536

I have to admit they( some of their council/players) had a fatally wrong perception of FOOLS regarding sits and inactives. Which we never tried to correct. Obviously over the last 8 and half months that ebbs and flows but FOOLS was never near the levels they thought. Some guys couldn't be active nobling yet were active sending support etc. I was amazed at that perception versus reality gap. Even Max became outdated with his info very shortly after leaving. Which was evident in his posts. I think this was a factor in some of their(zomby,solo z) strategies/tactics.

Obviously, there were many individual factors that helped create the overall totality of circumstances involved in their actions and the eventual outcome; however, having the belief your adversary is much weaker, disorganized and inactive is a significant, deep and fatal flaw.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes jadii is a beast.Here is his long declaration against fools.
[spoil]Fools long have you cheated the game by infiltrating tribes and disbanding them and in term recruiting your way out of real wars. Now with Solo Z just about giving up you think you have a easy road to another Secret style win. This declaration is my letter to you. I will not allow an easy win should it be in my power to interfere. Should I choose to recruit members to my side I shall and only I will have the say who comes into my tribe so your spies will now be void. Time to fight like you have said you have been doing worthily on the battlefield which has yet to be seen. You shall not get the easy win you are expecting without a fight.

Former iFarm love you all Especially that Brandon nubcake but I shall do what I have to even if it gets me rimmed because its my virtues which keeps me fighting the good fight. I hope you all remember that in the future.

This is not a attention seeking act either as I know peeps will say this as many have done exactly what I am now. Although my stats may not always reflect my resistance I shall resist with everything in my power and every waking moment I have online.

Signed with a kiss Atrapatra

Good luck to both sides.[/spoil]

after 9 days of that his ODA in this war is [spoil]2[/spoil]

i salute your dedication.
p.s-I was supposed to salute Wittman as well. But i see he is no more in w63

DeletedUser99939

Sidd stop attention whoring and do something productive with yourself i.e. get a job.

DeletedUser92095

yes jadii is a beast.Here is his long declaration against fools.
[spoil]Fools long have you cheated the game by infiltrating tribes and disbanding them and in term recruiting your way out of real wars. Now with Solo Z just about giving up you think you have a easy road to another Secret style win. This declaration is my letter to you. I will not allow an easy win should it be in my power to interfere. Should I choose to recruit members to my side I shall and only I will have the say who comes into my tribe so your spies will now be void. Time to fight like you have said you have been doing worthily on the battlefield which has yet to be seen. You shall not get the easy win you are expecting without a fight.

Former iFarm love you all Especially that Brandon nubcake but I shall do what I have to even if it gets me rimmed because its my virtues which keeps me fighting the good fight. I hope you all remember that in the future.

This is not a attention seeking act either as I know peeps will say this as many have done exactly what I am now. Although my stats may not always reflect my resistance I shall resist with everything in my power and every waking moment I have online.

Signed with a kiss Atrapatra

Good luck to both sides.[/spoil]

after 9 days of that his ODA in this war is [spoil]2[/spoil]

i salute your dedication.
p.s-I was supposed to salute Wittman as well. But i see he is no more in w63
Why am I not surprised? Lol. A lot of people here have spent months bashing us without really doing anything to stop us from winning.

Less than 3% left now. Anyone else still want to run their mouth? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser109751

Soon Fools win, around 1 day or little less. Too bad, I will miss the thrill.

DeletedUser99939

Hope fools don't brag too much about this.. the deletions are the only thing that is giving you this atm way too early. The deletions where not earned more or less cheated. Without the deletes you would not be at the dom you are now at. A few might deserve it but people like sidd for example do not deserve it. Name I'll let you pass its been fun bashing you around at times (Yes I was on broken sit before swen let it get thrown out). Should the world be over by tomorrow I guess see you in the future in which I'll come hunting at that point to make an example out of why you are not deserving of this win. Many good players on solo side that have just been cheated for the 2nd time. Not taking away from the good ones on fools side either for example panda/arioch/snape/ysa/and maybe even name if you can shut up for 10 seconds <3. But very unfortunate turn of events for us on the solo side one we're not happy about.

On a personal note I probably will not follow to a new world at this point in time. I think I shall focus more on 30/67 and other things. Whether I call it game after that I'm not sure yet but someone will drag me back in at some point no doubt. Much to my dislike to some of you, take care of yourselfs in rl and see you around should this world end by tomorrow.

DeletedUser107550

This world was the most inactive boring world ive ever played in tribal wars and has made me feel like not even borthing to play another, fools havent earnt the win in my opinion but they have won sadly the world ended way to fast and has been a waste of my time.

DeletedUser109613

This world was the most inactive boring world ive ever played in tribal wars and has made me feel like not even borthing to play another, fools havent earnt the win in my opinion but they have won sadly the world ended way to fast and has been a waste of my time.

The fact that you did nothing and handed us the win still means we are better than you.

DeletedUser92095

Oh on the contrary, I believe we deserved every bit of both our wins.

Everyone seems to have this notion that they belong to an awesomely skilled tribe and is entitled to win the world. Reality check, you don't win the world because "feel" you're entitled to it. You fight tooth and claw for it and you need to beat the opposition in order to win.

We dominated the game beating the rest of the world in every aspect there is. You guys were outplayed, outworked, outsmarted and most probably even out-talked by FOOLS. Yes, your untimely demise was caused by the deletion by a lot of players. I wonder if that would have happened if you guys were winning handily. They cracked under pressure and pressure came from us (and the always suspiciously timed RL problems).

Stop looking at our "weaknesses" and examine your own. Maybe you'll learn something out of it that will help improve the way you play the game.

DeletedUser100095

The nobling stats tell the tale~

Fools nobled players (for the most part)

SOLO nobled Barbs. (and continues to noble [Gasp!] 3K barbs)

DeletedUser99939

agreed.This guy is a troll and a noob. Only pro like war12345678 is deserving.
thanks for understanding the logic ;) <3

@Name

I really really doubt Fools had anything to do with swen deleting or good portion of the others. Can blame inner tribe stress but in reality he wanted to quit regardless others just followed him out. Most where not being hit by fools to a pressuring extent.