Why Fools will Win W63 (Again)

DeletedUser64592

Hope fools don't brag too much about this.. the deletions are the only thing that is giving you this atm way too early. The deletions where not earned more or less cheated. Without the deletes you would not be at the dom you are now at. A few might deserve it but people like sidd for example do not deserve it. Name I'll let you pass its been fun bashing you around at times (Yes I was on broken sit before swen let it get thrown out). Should the world be over by tomorrow I guess see you in the future in which I'll come hunting at that point to make an example out of why you are not deserving of this win. Many good players on solo side that have just been cheated for the 2nd time. Not taking away from the good ones on fools side either for example panda/arioch/snape/ysa/and maybe even name if you can shut up for 10 seconds <3. But very unfortunate turn of events for us on the solo side one we're not happy about.

On a personal note I probably will not follow to a new world at this point in time. I think I shall focus more on 30/67 and other things. Whether I call it game after that I'm not sure yet but someone will drag me back in at some point no doubt. Much to my dislike to some of you, take care of yourselfs in rl and see you around should this world end by tomorrow.

Hey I've hardly played w63 since our first win with solo

Yes I did help a lot before our first win

I'm enjoying 67 and I enjoyed 63 and still did when I logged in to send support and nukes out to soften up players for the tribe

I think a lot thought I was a sat after a while but I wasn't often sat since our first win

Our top players kept a great activity level and area code/ryan/name

All I can say is wow

Ur amazing as always top 5 wow from the rim

Ysa ur amazing

Max burn your last mail to me lost much of my respect for u

Sure I thought about joining u as u were a friend but u just seamed to crazy and not the max that I befriended at the start of this world

Solo I like a lot of u guys we joined 67 together but not many are left

Start up in the core and I did what I could but inactivity in the core shortly means rim lol not that I did it mostly lol

So so many in fools I greatly respect and enjoyed being at ur sides

My first win now win twice

Ryan

DeletedUser92095

Thanks snape!

Coming from a guy that i've looked up to since my first world in TW, that is highly appreciated. :)

Its nice that we have finally won a world buddy. Good luck to your next worlds. Stay in touch.

DeletedUser110536

Anyone that says we FOOLS didn't deserve this win or other total garbage like that is out of their minds. Please, we did everything we could to win. We coordinated, we attacked, we had strategies to counter any attacks, likely attacks, we hit back lines, etc etc etc.

We earned this. You can say 100% domination and we still would do it. Funny how now we did not deserve it, that we used spies and info etc. ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME!! Is it ok that spies and info was obtained from us, was it ok that we constantly were trying to be spied on or constantly trying to be manipulated, i.e the break of members from the tribe. WTF kind of comments was that! We put in a lot of energy and strategy to counter any spy attempts, etc.

GUESS WHAT, it was not the deletions that caused us to win... MY GOD THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL DELETED MONTHS EARLIER save themselves and us the time and premium points. DELETIONS were because of US winning! Deletions were because THEY WERE LOSING.

Why not get co players?????? Really ticked me off. OUR STRATEGY, TACTICS, ACTIVITY, PLAYERS AND LEADERS LED TO OUR WINNING. LED TO US WINNING AT ANY PERCENTAGE. Live with it. Have some frigging respect that you were outplayed, out classed and out smarted.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
despite all the underhanded tactics used by Max we still won.Fools as a tribe is ahead by million light years from other tribes in w63.Stats prove it.Players in Solo deleted because they knew result was inevitable.

DeletedUser

To me the tipping point was when Eltharian left Solo and joined FOOLs.
I will happily admit that FOOLs were dominating the war, and I have no doubt that eventually they would have won, but I am sure everyone would agree that the whole process was dramatically sped up by the high number of deletions.

I think these deletions were caused by a large amount of internal squabbling (over shared noble planners, cross noblings and other internal type issues), and the switch by elth was the straw that broke the camels back.

I was personally quite excited as it brought the frontline right into my backyard, but sadly a few of my neighbouring players quit without so much as a word.

Im not blaming Eltharian as he too was frustrated, but it just left me feeling thoroughly deflated. I have lost worlds after a real battle before, and the feeling then was very different. W63 seems to have ended very flatly, and in a very boring way.

I was not very active in the war, but I did what I could with the time allowed. I was ready to kick it up a notch when suddenly it just went dead. I went away this weekend and it was the first time in my TW playing that I didnt miss the game. Time for me to take a long break i think!

Congrats to the FOOLs players. Im sure barely any of you will even know who I was, but to the few who I did exchange fire with - "well done" :)

Myersd2

Dexurai

I will happily admit that FOOLs were dominating the war, and I have no doubt that eventually they would have won, but I am sure everyone would agree that the whole process was dramatically sped up by the high number of deletions.

I think these deletions were caused by a large amount of internal squabbling (over shared noble planners, cross noblings and other internal type issues), and the switch by elth was the straw that broke the camels back.

I was personally quite excited as it brought the frontline right into my backyard, but sadly a few of my neighbouring players quit without so much as a word.

Im not blaming Eltharian as he too was frustrated, but it just left me feeling thoroughly deflated. I have lost worlds after a real battle before, and the feeling then was very different. W63 seems to have ended very flatly, and in a very boring way.

I was not very active in the war, but I did what I could with the time allowed. I was ready to kick it up a notch when suddenly it just went dead. I went away this weekend and it was the first time in my TW playing that I didnt miss the game. Time for me to take a long break i think!

Congrats to the FOOLs players. Im sure barely any of you will even know who I was, but to the few who I did exchange fire with - "well done" :)

Myersd2

Same to you Myers, well played old friend :)

DeletedUser92095

Myersd2
1. True. It was all part of the plan though. Keep hitting enemy morale until it reaches its breaking point. I would like to think we executed our plans quite well.

2. Which doesn't normally happen when a tribe is busy winning a war. We've had our share of issues but we chose to look past them because they were petty compared to our goal of winning this world for the second time. Internal squabbling, people deleting and jumping ship aren't the reasons why you guys lost. In truth they were just symptoms of a sickness called losing the war.

3. For that we do apologize. We lack the creativity and the imagination most tribes have. Unlike those who play this game like a fairy tale and expect a fairy tale ending, we prefer to just shoot people in the head and deal with the consequences. :lol:

On a lighter note, Solo made this war very enjoyable for us. I doubt a tribe led by Ciranore, Angel or Wittman could have provided the same challenge and excitement. So all in all, well done everyone. We at FOOLS surely enjoyed every minute of this world. Thanks.

DeletedUser108493

On a lighter note, Solo made this war very enjoyable for us. I doubt a tribe led by Ciranore, Angel or Wittman could have provided the same challenge and excitement. So all in all, well done everyone. We at FOOLS surely enjoyed every minute of this world. Thanks.

Even out of the spotlights, I continue to be famous. :)

DeletedUser99939

when's your next world Name? I might MAKE TIME to come after you for that one right there... lol <3

DeletedUser92095

Didn't you come back from deletion to "come after me"? How did that work out for you? Lol.

Swendog

Hey all. I assume this world is over based on the Sept. 16th. Thanks again to SOLO and to my enemies for a great experience. I did have a blast playing this world and it being only my second world was a good experience for me.

I hope you are all well, and perhaps I'll dust off the TW and play again on another world. We'll see! Take care everyone and congrats to FOOLS on a job well done.

DeletedUser99939

@Swen

For tw's sake I pray you stay away noobcake. Your fault world ended like it did and ruined the game for not 1 but 40 of your tribemates that went to the end. Pathetic.

Swendog

lol noobcake. Ciranore you are a sub-par player and an epic waste of effort.

My real life takes presidence over games and with my little one and the start of my new job I just didn't have time to play. The world was done before I quit and frankly you earned no place amongst the world's best so your opinion is of no consequence.

DeletedUser99939

lol noobcake. Ciranore you are a sub-par player and an epic waste of effort.

My real life takes presidence over games and with my little one and the start of my new job I just didn't have time to play. The world was done before I quit and frankly you earned no place amongst the world's best so your opinion is of no consequence.
Humorous when you didn't leave an impact either. Least Fools knows my name for having done "Something" how bout you so called Duke of Solo? Your no duke. Your a self egolistic prick with no concern for others but yourself. You ended another world as I understand it like 63. W31 you did same thing from what I'm told. So wheres your so called followers of respect winner? Did I say winner? I should be saying trash. But you know what at the end of the day I know who did more to fight Fools and what members deserve to get a round of applause. When asked to do something you froze up and refused to act. Want examples? Ok we'll go there. Lets first start by the unicorn internal and the attack on rhino. You turned those down flat and well look at what happened both benifited the enemy. Rhino was recruited for the dominance and unicorn to get into our backline. Good work duke. No wonder you never went to the frontline because you where too afraid to show you didn't know what you where doing. Your carpet run on me was enough to prove that along with your long list of internals. Wheres the war stats? Or at very least where is the duke on sitting accounts or setting ops down for team leaders? Thats right you weren't. And you can deny this all night and day long but its due to your actions the deletions happened. What kind of a leader EVER ADMITS DEFEAT??? You literally told everyone to delete, IT WAS OVER. The tribe was not over it was its duke that was over. Its duke needed to swallow his pride and step down and allow those who DID care to lead the tribe. But you ruined that for everyone. Take presidence on that the next time you fail at leading a tribe and do the honorable thing and walk away and not bring everyone else with you. Life or no life you still where in the wrong.

DeletedUser92095

What exactly did you do? I remember several names who we saw as threats and conducted OPs against them. Yours were never mentioned because as much as we love coming after you in the forums, you were never really a threat that needed to be dealt with. Stop thinking you had any impact in this world. Remember how you declared war on us and after more than a week had only 2 ODA to show? Remember how you (tried to) reformed i-farm only to return to Solo because no one could be bothered to join your "tribe"? That pretty much sums up your existence in W63. Irrelevant and pathetic. Good luck to you in your next worlds. Hopefully you get a better chance of convincing people you actually matter. Lol

DeletedUser99939

Name I could hardly care what you have to say. Regardless of what fools may think I did my share to fight Fools. Just because not everything is apparent on my own personal account does not mean it never happened. Go ask Gilber if any contact with him yet what happened when I had broken sit before a certain individual got it. 1 guess who.

As for no impact you know my name don't you? lol

And to further it ex-Hmmm members who just so happened to unknowingly merge into the tribe I'm in on 67 remembered me and guess what they hate all you just as much as I do however there is one difference between them and iFarm. When secret round was won Hmmm and iFarm voted to delete together only Hmmm followed through so if I had to pick a more dedicated group of people it would be Hmmm over iFarm. They're same as you are to me now and best watch they're backs should I see them again for what I did for them while iFarm was in it's prime only to get a backstabbing knife in the shoulder. Jim knows he tried to argue with me on 67. I gave him such an earful he couldn't even finish the argument. Why? Because it struck home.

And for the record I was ASKED back to Solo by sixpointer. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser92095

Name I could hardly care what you have to say. Regardless of what fools may think I did my share to fight Fools. Just because not everything is apparent on my own personal account does not mean it never happened. Go ask Gilber if any contact with him yet what happened when I had broken sit before a certain individual got it. 1 guess who.

It might have seemed a lot of fighting to you but the fact still remains, FOOLS saw swen, sixpointer even michael wittman and a number of other guys as threats. you weren't. Stop trying to sell stories of your greatness here. Nobody's buying it. :icon_biggrin:

As for no impact you know my name don't you? lol

True. And that's all you are and all you'll ever be to me. A name. Good job! :icon_wink:

And to further it ex-Hmmm members who just so happened to unknowingly merge into the tribe I'm in on 67 remembered me and guess what they hate all you just as much as I do however there is one difference between them and iFarm. When secret round was won Hmmm and iFarm voted to delete together only Hmmm followed through so if I had to pick a more dedicated group of people it would be Hmmm over iFarm. They're same as you are to me now and best watch they're backs should I see them again for what I did for them while iFarm was in it's prime only to get a backstabbing knife in the shoulder. Jim knows he tried to argue with me on 67. I gave him such an earful he couldn't even finish the argument. Why? Because it struck home.

Now you're boasting about things you're doing in 67? I guess that's the only thing you can do since you never did anything here but threaten to take me and the rest of my tribe out. You had your chance to make good on those threats but you failed and you failed miserably.

And for the record I was ASKED back to Solo by sixpointer. Get over yourself.

Big deal. He needed all the help he can get. LOL
You have been tried, you have been weighed and you have been found wanting. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

Oh poor Carrot one day you will realize this world was trash and you'll get a proper wake up call on a new world.