Why NME punishes

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There are so many ways to start this thread. NME has just kicked kitmarlowe, played mainly by Kit, Dino with the help of Beau, Ed and Josh (?) - as far as i know. Some will say it's justice, some will say it's a personal vendetta, others claim it's uncalled for and an unexpected turn of events and others that NME has lost it, giving up world dominance when there's so little left to noble to reach 70%. There are few reasons for this, but they are straight up plain. Dino (aka King Hadeous) made the mistake to publicly trashtalk NME and make quite a show (See here) and Kit because she's a tribe hopping, manipulative and disloyal player. If you asked me i'd say the kick happened 85% because of troll hadeous and 15% because of kit.

Kit and Dino are popular players for better or worse and a top3 account in the world, so let's explain this a bit.

Starting with the troll.

makobex said:
I don't know who you are, but you're God Batan level of bad ...
Dino said:
Someone is butthurt I see. Just learn to deal with the truth.

As far as I know, NME vs Loyal stats are ~ 1300-1000 in a time period of more than 6 months.

Growth v Loyal: 746-45 in 8 days.
Dino said:
Let me stop you right now. I am not a hater, nor do I have the 'ambition' to become one. All I am doing here in this thread is pointing out the facts. The facts are you couldn't break Loyal in 6+ months. Growth broke them in 8 days, in a Blitzkrieg-like action that, secretly, brought tears to you wannabe's from the abomination known as NME.

Nemesis is a cancer that is to be extracted before it spreads any further. Actually when I think about it, no. Cancer is dangerous. You are a common housefly. Harmless, but annoying. Yeah, that's the description that best fits you.
Dino said:
The amount of propaganda is unbelievable. I am dissapointed to see that even some Growth members are blinded and refuse to see the truth.

People should stop kissing NME's hairy ass. They are terrible. For gods sake, they recruited half of Loyal, after failing miserably at warring them. I spit in the face of everyone who thinks NME has a shred of skill. Sheeps.
Dino said:
I believe that most people share my opinion on Nemesis. They are everything that's wrong with TW, they are the reason the game's playerbase has shrunk by 80% since it peaked. I spit on everyone who thinks NME is anything near a decent tribe. The key word is: tribe. Sure, they may have some good individuals in the roster, but as a whole they are a mess. I am disgusted by this hugger machine known as Nemesis
Dino said:
Who I am ingame doesnt matter. What matters is that I am a voice of reason and will use my influence, reputation and knowledge to expose NME for what they really are: a bunch of lame, unskilled huggers that jump tribes whenever it gets rough.
I'm posting five of my favorite gems from that thread, there are many more. If you re-read it, you'll realise some people were irritated and some were entertained with this unknown troll bashing NME after we recruited many Loyal players. He made some reference to me personally too saying Tuzain will recruit me for sure and also editing a pm saying i'll join Growth. I was of course in the latter category (= entertained), so nothing bad there.
Skipping ahead, it turns out he was on the Tardis account and got removed from Growth. Now, the order of the events are a bit blurry to me, because i wasn't paying attention to him and what happened after Growth found out, but around late October, few weeks before both sides' preparations were in place for the world deciding war, Patrick (Solo/OTD) gets contacted by Kit to join us along with Zahariel and Mystery Nuke. Of course MN was set for the long-deserved extermination so he was rejected. But kit/Z was gonna be the checkmate for the war. And with some of our main fighters preferring the world to end sooner rather than later (through war, not merge though) Patrick went ahead. When i found out Dino has joined the Kit account, I just said this and didnt make a big fuss. Of course we had already recruited those 2 because they got kicked a day prior (13th of Nov). My point is that it's different seeing your tribe get trolled by a random guy from winning the world with that random guy. Day and night different.

Regarding Kit, my early personal experience with her was some random posts to each other in the externals during the Loyal-NME war. Nothing special about that. However, when she came over to NME carrying that virus with her, my view and feelings changed totally. I didn't bother at all with them till around February, when Kit started a conversation with me when i took their trusted privs (along with another 30 members during an internal re-construction of the forum and privs). What followed was the most entertaining and disturbing conversation i've had on skype with another tribalwars player. Point is, i told her she's never gonna get hidden privs in NME. She kinda took it too hard, and i was asking myself how such a useless, self-centered player was a council member inside both Loyal and Growth. I still had Dan (aka Prometheus) on my skype contacts so i asked a little about her too and how she was during her stay in Loyal and he told me he didnt really like/respect her and also showed me a small part of a past convo about how she likes the Game of Thrones aspect of the game. With the account's war stats, that throughout the entirety of the Growth war they only have to show Mystery Nuke conquers which was the easiest clean-up in the history of w74 (291 to 12 vs Growth total, 31 to 4 during 2016 - most of which are after they started waving the white flag), tribe changes and personality, it's evident that Kit has loyalty only to herself, tries to make friends only to benefit from them later on and came to NME to win by riding along. Hence that characterisation at the beginning of the thread. Fun fact, NME council had the info that she would join Growth since early June, 2 months before it even happened. The war was still far from lost for Loyal at the time. We just had built some momentum. Also it's hilarious how in her profile she says 'And best home in w74 is NME, where we have always been meant to be.' Just ... hysterical.

I've waited for this moment ever since Troll Hadeous joined and I'm actually delighted that when we were discussing your kick in the hiddens, no-one objected at all. 16 people, no-one tried to defend you (and it's not like Solo threatens people who don't agree with him 100% of the time). That's how much NME appreciates you farming all day and nobling scrubs in the rim and thinking the way you're treated is unfair. Sending support is okay, but if you want special treatment and acknowledgement you go to the frontline and noble your enemy. The war started in November, but we made a declaration 2 months ago when Growth was pretty much done and you're 33rd in the conquer stats. Dino, you claim you're the most active account in the world, but where were you exactly when we needed to break the east K50's and 60's? You only hit bit cloud hard recently i think, during April, that you were out of targets in the east and Growth had quit. If you actually contributed in the war while many Growth members were still fighting and you weren't a couple of primadonnas sitting on your high horses, maybe our feeligs would have subsided and we wouldn't dismiss you. Every member is important in a tribe, but not when you think so much of yourself without proving shit. You made a lot of enemies in NME, me being #1 most probably, and you kept your cocky attitude and had insignificant participation in the war. I have to admit, it feels way more satisfactory to use the clown who trashtalked your tribe, do your bidding, feel he's about to win WITH you, and then... off you go. By the way, it wasn't planned to kick you at 69,8%.
You were just unlucky to join a tribe that in its council the w9 element is strong, and we wanna end our last world without regrets - and winning with you would be such a big regret.
And kit, let me give you one last piece of advice. You've said numerous times it's your first world, although after 2 years you dont get to use that excuse at all. In your next world(s) make sure you are more loyal and don't just try to save your own skin. Maybe you'll make some really good friends and win, and then play another world with them.

Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

Gosh why do I have to be punished by the world now being extended. Talk about the most extreme of being cucked had my hopes up of just being a day or two away......

DeletedUser62294

If all of NME deleted I'd get what I want that way..........world to end and free time I've already got a new hobby.

DeletedUser117803

not much to say here.

obviously, my opinion varies somewhat from mako's, but i am not one to air the dirty linen or personal feelings in a public forum.

this has been my first world, and i am sure i made countless mistakes. we are clearly paying dearly for those now. i have had fun and have made some good friends along the way, although some were apparently not as close friends as i had once thought.

still, it was a good time, and if i have a few regrets about how things played out, well, then, i assume many players do.

not sure i will play TW again, and, really that is maybe the most unfortunate outcome. i read from old players about how the game is dying, which is unfortunate, as it is really quite the challenge and is unique i think. i accept that i made it much further than i deserved and i accept the judgment of my former tribe mates in regard to my extermination. that said, if i may offer some advice to those of you who want to keep the game alive.

when you see new players making mistakes, whether in gameplay, strategically, or - in my case apparently - making moves that seem selfish, offer guidance.

there is a steep learning curve, and it seems to be getting steeper, what with pre-mades, etc.
i have no bitterness toward NME, although clearly i was expecting a different outcome.

and if i had it all to do over again, i would still have left growth to join NME. but if anyone is still in touch with Tuzain, i am sure he is enjoying getting the last laugh.

again, thanks for all the good times and laughs along the way.

kit

DeletedUser

http://s32.postimg.org/ya8q9qktx/Lol.png

Weird, I thought you guys had the element of surprise? Stats are making it look like we are the 560m tribe, and you are the hopeless account that just looked to farm on a quiet Sunday afternoon :icon_confused:

As for your timing, we just started a huge op on, you guessed it, Growth. Huge op equals huge amounts of nukes, nobles(hence why laps is already losing so many vils in k58 :D) and DV's at home. Tough shit

http://s32.postimg.org/b5oyvfq44/Bad_timing.jpg

Darkomi from Growth can already attest to having a nice batch of incomings from us since Friday

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

http://s32.postimg.org/ya8q9qktx/Lol.png

Weird, I thought you guys had the element of surprise? Stats are making it look like we are the 560m tribe, and you are the hopeless account that just looked to farm on a quiet Sunday afternoon :icon_confused:

As for your timing, we just started a huge op on, you guessed it, Growth. Huge op equals huge amounts of nukes, nobles(hence why laps is already losing so many vils in k58 :D) and DV's at home. Tough shit

http://s32.postimg.org/b5oyvfq44/Bad_timing.jpg

Darkomi from Growth can already contest to having a nice batch of incomings from us since Friday

You know what is unfortunate is that I quote you after reading kit's heartfelt post... Sorry kit.
Any sense of guilt of kicking the kit account will always be subsided by your arrogance. Sorry for you kit that you time after time chose this character over the internet you wouldnt give the time of day to in the real world.

You had trains in place for Growth and have grabbed some opportunistic villages from lapakas, congratulations. How many people in the tribe do you think knew that you were going to be kicked before it happened; very few.

You are all safezone so casualties were always on the cards by kicking such a large account so deep in NME territory. The people that lose villages and troops will be able to reclaim it all tenfold once you are finished flailing around with your days of opportunity.

You could have played on your zaherial and jhon friendships to try make personal NAPs to survive...but there that arrogance again! Instead you target them :lol:
You can mail _SS_ expecting them to aid you, but since you declared on NME they are our allies so you have posed them with a choice of either siding with the kit account; or NME. You will however will inevitably fizzle out once we get ontop of you(once our 100's of hours out nukes/catapults start landing it will all be over for you). Enjoy your few days of fame and glory before you go out in a ball of flames.

OTDDeathAwaits

The tribe _Stainless Steel_ has joined the war "." against Campaign for Noob Disarmament.

I guess your talks broke down and _SS_ remain true to the alliance they sealed with NME a long time ago. Time after time we have teamed with them and it is by no coincidence we will be the last two tribes standing in the world.

Goodbye Dino.

DeletedUser

"You could have played on your zaherial and jhon friendships to try make personal NAPs to survive..."

Zaherial? You mean the account with Mako's lapdog(friend) coplaying it? Yeah, no.

Jhon? Given his location, you would force him to attack us anyways.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My only lapdog is Erill, it even says it on the NME membership list.
The truth is so different for jhon and zahariel, but your jumping to conclusions have simplified things for all parties.

OTDDeathAwaits

"You could have played on your zaherial and jhon friendships to try make personal NAPs to survive..."

Zaherial? You mean the account with Mako's lapdog(friend) coplaying it? Yeah, no.

Jhon? Given his location, you would force him to attack us anyways.

You didnt see the conversation I had with him yesterday. I told him I would not force him, only thing I expected was that he could not inform the kit account or aid you in any way. He told me he would only attack kit if they attacked him first; guess what you did... :)

Dont act like you know me or my thought processes, whether you remain on w74 or not is not important. What is important that when the world closes out and the months or years pass by and former NME people look across the roster of world winners it is not tarnished by someone like you.

krazy kayzee

they say people eventually get what they deserve.
as one of the victims of kit's betrayals, i am ecstatic to see this thread!
yay NME!! xD

DeletedUser

angry-birds-o.gif

Attack me while at his doctors appointment hmmmmmm

No worries however poking a sleeping bear might not end well

dumbwaystodie4.gif

I think you get the point

DeletedUser117803

the account is in the process of deleting. pretty much everyone in NME and -ss- knows that.

thanks for the memories.

kit