Why NME punishes

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Troll Hadeous, you're such a big mouth. Always been, always will be. Told us on skype you'll fight hard after 3 days. "You guys will have it easy for the next 3 days, but I personally guarantee it, it wont be so easy after that, and certainly not as easy as you thought it would be"
It seems like when i funnily said on Sunday that you'll fight today, delete tomorrow and barb out in around 5 days i was right.

Thanks for the entertainment and reminding me why i'm proud of NME.
Bye bye scrub (I'd use my favorite 'b' word, but the mod would switch with 'player' again)

DeletedUser118185

Kit you just gut what you deserved. Good to see so.
Grats to NME for winning the world. You outplayed the world nicely.

OTDDeathAwaits

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: CND

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252
Side 2: 1
Difference: 251

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,454,766
Side 2: 9,880
Difference: 2,444,886

chart

Some battle you are giving us Dino. All talk, you just got exposed :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:O A wild Irontusk appears. :D Maybe I should make that my village name for giggles. :D

I agree though, after all the talking that Dino did in this world, it's pretty sad that he never could back it up. Oh well, Dino got what he deserved. When you joined NME, some of us didn't forgive, and we certainly didn't forget. When you were talking trash about both Growth and NME earlier on, it seemed like you wanted the world against you, but now that you have that, you fought for a day and then gave up. Psssh. Some "King" you are...

DeletedUser91043

I wouldn't have joined if it wasn't for kit so least one thing that was right

Sir TJ

On this day we lay to rest....

RIP Kitmarlowe, gone but not forgotten! :icon_sad:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Took 12 days for the account to delete, but it has officially happened.
Another chapter ends and NME emerges stronger than before.

All that's left is to close the world out and relieve our buddies in Growth who complain that the world is still going, although they inexplicably don't delete since they feel so discontent ...

Quack

Reaction score
Dino joined a World 78 account a couple months back, decided he didn't like the account, so he transferred all the PP away to a random player, deleted every group and every script the account had, and sent support back home just because he didn't care about the account any longer.

He is a highly disrespectful player who should never be trusted by anybody. I don't care if he's a great player or not, he's scum in my books.

See for reference: https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276999-CRASH!-s-Grievances

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's he's done in other world(s) we couldn't give a single sh*t. No offense
Many saw the spam in our top accounts' twstats on the comments section from some nicco guy (that's you?). His doings on w78 didn't play any part for the boot. We didn't say 'look what he did in w78, he should pay for that too', that's w78 players' problem. Not ours.

At least you got some satisfaction from this i suspect... But it wasn't even in our thoughts to avenge you random stranger.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What's he's done in other world(s) we couldn't give a single sh*t. No offense
Many saw the spam in our top accounts' twstats on the comments section from some nicco guy (that's you?). His doings on w78 didn't play any part for the boot. We didn't say 'look what he did in w78, he should pay for that too', that's w78 players' problem. Not ours.

At least you got some satisfaction from this i suspect... But it wasn't even in our thoughts to avenge you random stranger.

Yeah. I imagine a large part of the reason that the account was booted is because of what they did here on w74, or at least on the externals. Many of us didn't forget or forget everything that Dino said about both NME and Growth, when he was on an account in Growth. In the end, we didn't want to have to look back and regret not kicking Dino, so that's what we did, we booted the account.