The [OFFICIAL] TW/RoBAC Propaganda thread.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1113
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter how prepared you are when you have players with 80% defensive villages. How do you counter-attack with that? :lol:

DeletedUser833

Get out of this thread you fricken cheater.

And obskure, it's simple...look at what Father MC did in the Successful Attacks and Defenses thread.

The counter attack I think did happen, their were a lot of attacks that hit me and serveral others the past weekend (all in a similar area), but they've taken something like, 5 villages at a cost of over 100 offensive villages, tons of partial villages, tons of defenses, and even more nobles. yeah, they counter-attacked, but it sure as hell wasnt successful, lol.

DeletedUser430

We don't play dirty... but some others try to... :icon_rolleyes:

If you want example of non successful attack just look at your lord brutious's campaign :icon_wink:

My math shows me that every single day that passes the capture ratio changes and today we have captured more from you than you did from us. Simple math as that :icon_wink:

As I wrote some days before here, I admit we were not prepared. How and why, it is our internal affairs and the numbers show we are dealing with them :icon_wink:

Yes we are not Poland (according to WW2), we are Europe and the deeper you step in our territory the more things will look like WW2 :icon_wink:

Simple as that :)

DeletedUser2290

My math shows me that every single day that passes the capture ratio changes and today we have captured more from you than you did from us. Simple math as that :icon_wink:

Actually, for today, January 24th-

Robac family captures against TW family- 6

TW family captures against RoBAC family- 11

We are still winning by a ration of almost 2:1

So i guess your not so good at "simple math"

Last edited:

DeletedUser430

Actually, for today, January 24th-

Robac family captures against TW family- 6

TW family captures against RoBAC family- 11

We are still winning by a ration of almost 2:1

So i guess your not so good at "simple math"

Including the Family yes, speaking of RoBAC alone numbers are little bit different ;)

Soon our HNR friends will be ready as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2290

UnDo, you are probably the only RoBAC member posting here that I like. You dont try to argue everything.

DeletedUser833

And that's why he's the worst RoBAC member here, he only fights what he has some "dirt" on, yet ultimately fails in all aspects because as many times TW has done something such as launching a "failed" campaign on Lord_B, only a few people in the entire K46/56 offensive over the past few days has lost villages. The total is 3-6, Im not sure of the exact number or when to begin/end the offensive.. Wow, good job robac. Your first non-localized offensive, and he fails miserably.

RoBAC is doing some captures today, that is true. Where were you yesterday?

8 and 0 yesterday, for TW.
10 and 0 day before yesterday, for TW.
13 and 0 day on the 22nd, for TW.
25 and 1 on the 21st, for TW.

The rest of the days are similar. Roughly 30 caps a day. It's simple, we're running out of offensive armies. Most armies that we are sending out are at 33-90% strength right now. Very few full armies are being sent out. The fact that they didnt noble a single TW village for 2 and a half days straight is pretty bad. Today, we're nobling villages at a 1:1 pace. Great job robac, your first day where you arent losing more villages than gaining. In war, every country has it's small victories if they are losing. There are days where people are building up for attacks, people regaining forces, days where no ops. are planned, etc. It was inevitable this was going to happen.

But hey, I guess RoBAC needs some propaganda too..."Hey, we've stopped our loses for one day...woohoo!"

DeletedUser2290

And that's why he's the worst RoBAC member here, he only fights what he has some "dirt" on, yet ultimately fails in all aspects because as many times TW has done something such as launching a "failed" campaign on Lord_B, only a few people in the entire K46/56 offensive over the past few days has lost villages. The total is 3-6, Im not sure of the exact number or when to begin/end the offensive.. Wow, good job robac. Your first non-localized offensive, and he fails miserably.

RoBAC is doing some captures today, that is true. Where were you yesterday?

8 and 0 yesterday, for TW.
10 and 0 day before yesterday, for TW.
13 and 0 day on the 22nd, for TW.
25 and 1 on the 21st, for TW.

The rest of the days are similar. Roughly 30 caps a day. It's simple, we're running out of offensive armies. Most armies that we are sending out are at 33-90% strength right now. Very few full armies are being sent out. The fact that they didnt noble a single TW village for 2 and a half days straight is pretty bad. Today, we're nobling villages at a 1:1 pace. Great job robac, your first day where you arent losing more villages than gaining. In war, every country has it's small victories if they are losing. There are days where people are building up for attacks, people regaining forces, days where no ops. are planned, etc. It was inevitable this was going to happen.

But hey, I guess RoBAC needs some propaganda too..."Hey, we've stopped our loses for one day...woohoo!"

33-90% of armies? Full armies aren't needed. I took Audioslaves village with 2 armies of 2-3k axemen, 1k and less l. cav and 100-200 rams.

Last edited:

DeletedUser430

Thanks schmidty091, always a pleasure to communicate with reasonable people, no matter friends or foe :)

... Great job robac, your first day where you arent losing more villages than gaining...

Ok I see you start seeing the true picture, thanks and get used to it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser833

How am I supposed to get used to it?

Do this for 5 days straight, and I'll create a P&P thread about how you're the greatest player Undo.

Yes I will do it, but its not going to happen anyways. Hell, I doubt this will last into tommorrow :lol:

DeletedUser430

How am I supposed to get used to it?

Do this for 5 days straight, and I'll create a P&P thread about how you're the greatest player Undo.

Yes I will do it, but its not going to happen anyways. Hell, I doubt this will last into tommorrow :lol:

It may not, yeah, but it was soo nice to read it and to have the opportunity to quote you with it :)

Cheers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser833

Um, why would it not happen?

I thought RoBAC was going to win the war. Especially when you have less villages than your enemy, you need to at least break even on villages captured:villages lost.

Are you admitting you guys are going to lose? That's what it seems.

DeletedUser

I thought RoBAC was going to win the war. Especially when you have less villages than your enemy, you need to at least break even on villages captured:villages lost.

Read quintalis's thread. He is taunting us for not winning fast enough. Talk about accepting defeat rather fast!

DeletedUser430

Well lot of things will not happen, some may not happen :icon_wink: i lost my magic wand...

I thought RoBAC was going to win the war...

Seems like you haven't lost yours :icon_biggrin:

I hope I'm not going to lose my magic wand again after I replace the lost one... err... btw... where did you buy yours from?

DeletedUser833

Im not sure where you pulled your magic wand idea from, but it sounds as cheasy as "the easy button."

It's good.

Carebear

Im not sure where you pulled your magic wand idea from, but it sounds as cheasy as "the easy button."

It's good.

Mr. Brilliant how could someone as genius as you misspell a simple word like cheesy?

Now really, this disqualifies you from correcting the spelling of anyone else on the board unless you apologize for your supreme spelling ignorance in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.