The [OFFICIAL] TW/RoBAC Propaganda thread.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1113
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1450

Mr. Brilliant how could someone as genius as you misspell a simple word like cheesy?

Now really, this disqualifies you from correcting the spelling of anyone else on the board unless you apologize for your supreme spelling ignorance in this case.

I can proof prove it of course, but if I forward you the messages, I'm sure TW will give his own twist on it, so I rather don't.

You see, I never intend to insult or hurt people, accept except the one time on SPN (sorry for that SPN) I prefer to play a wargame in a nice atmosphere, TW clearly does not, all I hear is lying and a twist of the real facts.
I don't like that, altrough some of you make me laugh.

A RoBAC is proud to be at war with TW/TW2 and the palladinsPaladins(don't say the paaldins Paladins aren't, cause we've plenty reports of Palladins who thought attacking RoBAc would b be smart) if so many players are at war with you, you have to feel special, and becasue TW couldn't break trough our defence lately, they pulled in support tickets, that's a sign of weakness IMO.
Mistakes in red, corrections in bold.

So, Carebear, if he can't post anymore, neither should your pal Amokro.

DeletedUser833

Mr. Brilliant how could someone as genius as you misspell a simple word like cheesy?

Now really, this disqualifies you from correcting the spelling of anyone else on the board unless you apologize for your supreme spelling ignorance in this case.

Cheesy..yes, that every day used word I misspelled, my bad.

I have not once corrected someone's english, other than you attempting to be a know at all at the definition of english words, which you admitted to not be the case. I, personally, have no problem with your spelling, but when you try to know stuff you don't (Like about the robac war, pour example) such as knowing what Alter Ego means, you need to be corrected. Generally, a good 'ole fashioned ban would be fine.

I may have misspelled one (yes...one full) word, but at least I know what alter ego means :lol:

What next, are you going to tell us that the holocaust didn't happen and we should "just trust you" even though you have no evidence?

DeletedUser

I have not once corrected someone's english, other than you attempting to be a know at all at the definition of english words, which you admitted to not be the case. I, personally, have no problem with your spelling, but when you try to know stuff you don't (Like about the robac war, pour example) such as knowing what Alter Ego means, you need to be corrected. Generally, a good 'ole fashioned ban would be fine.

I may have misspelled one (yes...one full) word, but at least I know what alter ego means :lol:

What next, are you going to tell us that the holocaust didn't happen and we should "just trust you" even though you have no evidence?

Soon he will tell us an airplane would take off when it is placed on a treadmill due to free-spinning wheels and thrust. We all know that is not the case.

DeletedUser

You missed a few. I'll help ya :)

Amokro said:
I can proof prove it of course, but if I forward you the messages, I'm sure TW will give his its own twist on it, so I rather don't wouldn't.

You see, I never intend to insult or hurt people, accept except the one time on with SPN (sorry for that SPN). I prefer to play a wargame in a nice atmosphere,. TW clearly does not,; all I hear is lying and a twist of the real facts.
I don't like that, altrough although some of you make me laugh.
Amokro said:
A RoBAC is proud to be at war with TW/TW2 and the palladins Paladins(don't say the paaldins Paladins aren't, cause we've we have plenty reports of Palladins paladins who thought attacking RoBAc would b be smart). if so many players are at war with you, you have to feel special, and becasue because TW couldn't break trough through our defence defense lately, they pulled in support tickets,. that's a sign of weakness IMO.

Carebear

Well TW grammar/spelling cops what container are your pouring this example from?

I guess this pushes your count up to 2? should I scan thru:icon_biggrin: the rest of your older posts to see other examples where you were incapable of perfect spelling.

bild a brij and get ovir it. (or better yet climb back under it)

Carebear

Amokro does not put on the pretense of spelling perfection like TW does. TW likes to bash spelling when they cannot counter the actual arguments being presented. Don't pretend to be two stupid two understand poeple when they make typos or mispel words.

Amokro

Actually I don't mind they correct my spelling.
I started this game 6 months ago to improve my English, and it shows that I've a long way to go. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1450

Glad to know you're a good sport about it Amokro.

And thanks Obskure, it was late and I needed to get to bed so i missed a few. Although those shots of whiskey and a couple of vodka probably didn't help much either....

DeletedUser833

Well TW grammar/spelling cops what container are your pouring this example from?

I guess this pushes your count up to 2? should I scan thru:icon_biggrin: the rest of your older posts to see other examples where you were incapable of perfect spelling.

bild a brij and get ovir it. (or better yet climb back under it)

That's french, and it's a joke at our school.

Me and my friends use it as much as we can.

Also, I don't care if you critique my writing. You see, unlike how your head swells up to the size of a melon when someone "dares" insult you back, I don't care what you think about. it's the internet. Yes I didnt capitalize that right their, get bent. Hell, you can correct all the times I misue their and there, I dont know the difference, I missed that day in 1st grade. Hey look, I didnt have an apostrophe their, correct me again.

It's pretty obvious Im not very self-conscious about myself, why should I? it's the internet. You seem pretty self-conscious though, using another name than your actual in-game one.

It's too easy to call out your failings.

Carebear

You seem pretty self-conscious though, using another name than your actual in-game one.

So your birth certificate shows SPNirology as your given name? Have something to hide over the internet? Give me a break. Carebear is an alias as much as SPN is an alias.

As for the grammar what I am reading is that you would rather I correct someone else? I guess I will keep an eye on posts by Obskure since he seems to be a pretty big spelling and grammar Nazi.

Last edited:

DeletedUser833

I've made that point before, if you have the ability to read my posts (which you obviously don't, or anyone else's posts for that matter). You are hiding "extra"-anonymously. If people have a beef with me on the forums, they are free to attack me. I take this risk when posting. You, however, want to be free from all constaints (possible spelling error) so you post behind another barrier, where no one knows who is actually saying what.

The fact of the matter is is that on the internet, everyone is anonymous. That's why a lot of people, myself included, don't really care what we do. You, however, are obviously worried about your e-rep and e-persona enough to do this, which further leads me to believe you have no life outside of the internet, which concludes in you being an internet loner, which I accused you of in some other post.

Amokro

Glad to know you're a good sport about it Amokro.

Well its pretty clear that the post you guys are talking about was very poor to say at least, but I had a few drinks.
I actually only post here when I had a few beers. :icon_idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.