Who's joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's a toss between the hectic 'fun' of w15, or the friendlyness to RL of w16.

DeletedUser

yeah^^i personally like speed 2 much more.i would have only wished for no archers and no MA,but with paladin.for me that would be heaven!!:lol:

Death Blitz

I'll be joining up

btwi don't see many famous people joining up...

That's because all the famous people and the vets are all joining W16. They all love slow worlds for some reason. :icon_neutral:

AgainstMe

That's because all the famous people and the vets are all joining W16. They all love slow worlds for some reason. :icon_neutral:

Because most vets don't have much time for the game anymore, so want a world where they can log in once a day and still do quite well.

Don't worry, I'm joining this world :icon_cry:

AM

DeletedUser

I'm bored of my big account, but loyalty to my tribe and friends is making me keep it. I'm supposed to be leading a tribe as well:icon_wink:

AM

Leading a (serious) tribe is not for me. Tried it once, and well, spending 30 mins a day answering mails is not my thing.

AgainstMe

Leading a (serious) tribe is not for me. Tried it once, and well, spending 30 mins a day answering mails is not my thing.

I've got a top 10 tribe with a few wars going on. I just answer my mails, sort out anything else, and leave my villages alone.

AM

DeletedUser

IM joining but if i get on the F*cking rim again im going to pissed i want to be in the core even if i get my butt kicked like the not the core but aroud there enough to be in some major battles :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

IM joining but if i get on the F*cking rim again im going to pissed i want to be in the core even if i get my butt kicked like the not the core but aroud there enough to be in some major battles :icon_twisted:

I like your attitude. :p

Just get on teh server as soon as you can after it starts.

DeletedUser

Im joining im on w13 and w2 i like classic settings but im used to w2 classic .75 speed just a bit too slow lol!

DeletedUser

Reason why vets play the slow worlds now is because they are afraid to have their "invulnerable veterans armor" chinked. So they join slow worlds where there is less chance of them being overrun by activity. Thats cool and all, but as a veteran I still play the faster worlds because I hate waiting forever to get to the action.

There will be veterans on w15. Just not the active forum vets.

DeletedUser

atleast w15 got jerran :lol:

p.s. jerran you still in hot on w2?

DeletedUser

I am joining just to rim LTCL since he deleted on w13 before I had the chance.

I am also from now on going to use teal in the forums to mock him.

Status
Not open for further replies.