Who's joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

YAY! i made the first post here

i might be joining.. anyone else?

DeletedUser

i just found out :icon_cry:

i will be joining this world 1 or 2 weeks after it started... and then own the rim!

Cant handle the core, huh? ;)

Well, I shouldnt be one too say anything since me and my friends till start on tuesday -.-

DeletedUser

Cant handle the core, huh? ;)

Well, I shouldnt be one too say anything since me and my friends till start on tuesday -.-

i have been in the core in every world i have been in(4-5 worlds)... so it's time for me to try the rim...

DeletedUser

The rim is fun, but not too far on the rim. The K's surrounding the core K's are the best ones.

Longbow544

I might join... not like anyone cares. Unless your on W13, you don't know me. :lol:

DeletedUser

i know it's not boring :icon_biggrin:

but i still want to try it out :icon_wink:

nice to see you here azraal

DeletedUser14245

I shall join :icon_biggrin: is it the same speed as W10? i don't understand all the technicalities...Speed: 0.7, 1, 2 ...ect :(

DeletedUser

W10 is speed 2, this is the same speed as that. The two previous V4.0 (W13 and W14) are half the speed of this world and W10.

W16, which is coming out at the same time is the slowest yet and the only one of its kind running at 0.75 speed. Over twice as slow as this world.

DeletedUser

If he did he will most likely play on the alias he is using on W14 and return to spam the W15 forums as well.

*Hangs garlic to keep him away*

Status
Not open for further replies.