So

DeletedUser

Who's going to be playing this game from w10? I know for sure I'll be :)

llamaswilrulesupreme

This thread was SOOOO needed, I can not even begin to comprehend how much superior this thread is to the Who will be playing? thread!

DeletedUser27978

ill tell you whats worse than specific threads.....spam.....

DeletedUser

im coming over but with new acc name cos this acc name sucks hard core

-Cheesecake-

I'm coming over from world 10. (For the people too lazy to look at my signature but not too lazy to look up my TW-Stats, this is an alias.)

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I'll be playing this world. Shouldn't be to hard to find out who I was on world 10 lol.

Anyway, should be a good world. Was waiting for a slower classic unit tech academy world.

DeletedUser

i'll join i quit w10 though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread was SOOOO needed, I can not even begin to comprehend how much superior this thread is to the Who will be playing? thread!

Why would this thread have to be 'superior' to another thread?
And to your knowledge: I made this thread so I can specificly see which ones of my friends - and people I respect - join here. If you don't like it: shoot me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And to your knowledge: I made this thread so I can specificly see which ones of my friends - and people I respect - join here. If you don't like, shoot me.

*shoots you*:lol:

in active

And to your knowledge: I made this thread so I can specificly see which ones of my friends - and people I respect - join here. If you don't like it: shoot me.

I am guessing world 10 was your first world, and thus I can tell you think the best players come from there, and you are going to be basing the amount of skill in this world based on the number of top players who have played world 10, because if you specifically wanted to see, you can still do that within the who's joining thread, or simply message each of those friends and ask. I can also conclude that you were trying to gain attention by making this thread, and in hopes see if those world 10 "elites" were making a tribe and if they wouldn't mind inviting you. But then again, these are all just theories of mine.

DeletedUser

I'm coming over from world 10. (For the people too lazy to look at my signature but not too lazy to look up my TW-Stats, this is an alias.)

I was too lazy to finish the first sentence. So what was it all about??

I was in world 10, but under a POKE alias. I'm here under a non-POKE alias. Well it's not an alias from this user but it's still an alias (my real name isn't Free-eek). I wouldn't really consider myself from world 10 though, I'd say I'm from world 4 even though I've been playing since world 1.

Does that answer any questions?? Does anyone care?? If you're too lasy to read this then you probably don't see this part and I hate you. But give me cookies and I'll consider forgiveness.

-Cheesecake-

Does that answer any questions?? Does anyone care?? If you're too lasy to read this then you probably don't see this part and I hate you. But give me cookies and I'll consider forgiveness.

*Gives cookies* Pweese forgive me. :icon_sad:

The reason I put the sentence in parenthesis is because there's almost always that one person who says "0mg u neva played w10! LIER!" I just didn't want that one person to waste their time and effort on me.

~Cheese

DeletedUser

*Gives cookies* Pweese forgive me. :icon_sad:

The reason I put the sentence in parenthesis is because there's almost always that one person who says "0mg u neva played w10! LIER!" I just didn't want that one person to waste their time and effort on me.

~Cheese

/me gobbles all the cookies sharing none.

I know, but I saw an opportunity to get my post count up and possibly swindle some cookies out of the deal.

Mission was a complete success. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

-Cheesecake-

/me gobbles all the cookies sharing none.

I know, but I saw an opportunity to get my post count up and possibly swindle some cookies out of the deal.

Mission was a complete success. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Nooo! You lied to me. You lieing lier of lies! Eh, just a few cookies. I still have my warehouse stash full of cookies somewhere. :icon_biggrin:

As for getting post count up, I don't mind getting mine up as well- so I forgive you for swindling my cookies. :)

~Cheese

Edit: Smudgey- No, you don't. :p