So

DeletedUser

Nooo! You lied to me. You lieing lier of lies! Eh, just a few cookies. I still have my warehouse stash full of cookies somewhere. :icon_biggrin:

As for getting post count up, I don't mind getting mine up as well- so I forgive you for swindling my cookies. :)

~Cheese

Edit: Smudgey- No, you don't. :p

A full warehouse of cookies?? Which world??

Jasej

@in active: I believe he's actually from W5, but I might be way off :)
Still, I completely agree to seeing no reason why this thread was needed?

DeletedUser

Ooh! A squirrel! *Runs around in circles after squirrel for 20 hours*

/me makes note that Cheesecake likes squirrels but didn't even notice the bouncy ball I tried to distract him with.

Noble train almost to target, I unleash a whole crate of squirrels.

DeletedUser

I am guessing world 10 was your first world, and thus I can tell you think the best players come from there, and you are going to be basing the amount of skill in this world based on the number of top players who have played world 10, because if you specifically wanted to see, you can still do that within the who's joining thread, or simply message each of those friends and ask. I can also conclude that you were trying to gain attention by making this thread, and in hopes see if those world 10 "elites" were making a tribe and if they wouldn't mind inviting you. But then again, these are all just theories of mine.

No, actually I played for about 2 months on world 5 before that but seeing everyone I know there basicly quit or is already too big to even think of managing another world, I didn't bother asking people from there.

And the rest? I don't know how the hell you got hold of all that mumbo jumbo, but it sure has nothing to do with my reply.

Jasejp said:
Still, I completely agree to seeing no reason why this thread was needed?

Because I was too lazy to read the other thread.

Scarge

/me bribes free-eeks nobeld to w20 succes!!! waitting fore his plan to work and and than see me having the cookies!!

dissclaimer:
Cookies are mine, always have been always will be any 1 trying to get my cookies will be dealt whit harshly :axemen:

-Scarge

DeletedUser

/me bribes free-eeks nobeld to w20 succes!!! waitting fore his plan to work and and than see me having the cookies!!

dissclaimer:
Cookies are mine, always have been always will be any 1 trying to get my cookies will be dealt whit harshly :axemen:

-Scarge

/me hits Scarge with a large trout. Takes his :axemen: and picks up the cookies and scurries home,.

Scarge

/me hits Scarge with a large trout. Takes his :axemen: and picks up the cookies and scurries home,.

Oh no you dont!!!

/me glitches tru still not excisting w16 ties the cookies on his horse and rides home while sacrefising 10000man to blockade free-eek aslong as they can

-Scarge

-Cheesecake-

/me laughs at everyone. Little do they know that village has a level 100 Hiding place. :lol:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

Oh no you dont!!!

/me glitches tru still not excisting w16 ties the cookies on his horse and rides home while sacrefising 10000man to blockade free-eek aslong as they can

-Scarge

/Me chews through your 10000 man blockage climbs on my pogositck and chases behind you laughing hysterically while flailing my axes like a lunatic.

DeletedUser27978

hmm i think i will start thinking of a quick start stratergy :D

DeletedUser

Weliuess i am from w10. Unfortuantely this is not the same alias, but i am sure i would be known by some. It was my first world though w10 and i was only a top 200 player.

in active

Good job theminotaurs, you got free-eek and cheesecake spamming. And like I said, they were theories, no research involved because I couldn't care less about you.