Petition get rid of bonus and Barbarians?

Scarge

1 Who want's the Bonus and Barbarians

2 Who doesent want bonus / abendoneds like the server would origionally be started

3. get rid of the bonus vills only

1 is fore : 0 person(s)
2 is against: 2 person(s)
3 is scrap bonus only: 1 person(s)
-Scarge

Last edited:

spleen mage

Barbarians, I can *just about* live with, it gets rid of all the annoying 90 point abandons (omgz scarge, what will you cap now :O).

But bonus's suck. Scrap 'em.

Scarge

Barbarians, I can *just about* live with, it gets rid of all the annoying 90 point abandons (omgz scarge, what will you cap now :O).

But bonus's suck. Scrap 'em.

i know if i cant cap 26 abendoneds i'm doomed! ( less spam,, seurieus thread here)
-Scarge

Kanchaa

Let this one be just like the old days where we actually earn our noble targets rather than get them for free.

DeletedUser

well bonus and barbarian in w14 are growing faster than newbs arround me :lol: so i cant go after one of them , i better rush after those bonus villages first...as they build nobles and 400 deffence troups as i have seen from scouting them and they are all allies with my tribe and soon i will start to farm blue dots if they noble all those bonus arround me on 20 hours area :icon_cry:
P.S. we are all adults here, so no ned for free farm s and free gifts ..so no to bonus, barbarian villages on w16

DeletedUser

I vote no to bonus and barbarian villages. Give us what was told.

By the way, I realize that this was most likely a mistake by the mods and the did not lie just to see us all get our hopes up :p.

Dj Dilated

Keep em for now!
Otherwise they will restart the world :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Keep em for now!
Otherwise they will restart the world :icon_cry:

If they have to reset the world now to get rid of them then they would have to reset the world later to get ris of them. Your post contradicts itself. Do not imply that you want them gone later but state a reason you do not want them gone now if the same thing will happen in the future. Better to reset one day in then any other time, but I also realize someone will say it is better to not have a reset at all.

DeletedUser

if in small number as it is now why not... it adds something different at least

the important is that they too many like in w13 but to me it seems they are proportioned this time

DeletedUser

the important is that they too many like in w13 but to me it seems they are proportioned this time

I see what you are saying, but the point of this world was to be classic, not proportionate. I do not think it is a huge deal as long as bonus villages are not popping up everyone, but I know that some will not like it at all. I would rather a fully classic world, but a somewhat classic is better then nothing.

Spushkin

I'm against bonus and barbarian growing, I'd rather flex some muscles for this one :)

DeletedUser

so? why samoane should receive gifts? earn ur price

this is funny u think that if there are not abandon everybody start the same? some people has close inactive player some other is close to very elite player... some is in the middle of a group of village some is isolated...
those are gifts as well!

Some random location are better then other and if the abandon are few in order to don't give a too big advantage well thats part of the game being lucky! (and if u check the map i am not lucky at all -.-)

I guess if they said classic u expect it to be one way but as the poster before me said i don't see such a big deal...

DeletedUser

well bonus and barbarian in w14 are growing faster than newbs arround me :lol: so i cant go after one of them , i better rush after those bonus villages first...as they build nobles and 400 deffence troups as i have seen from scouting them and they are all allies with my tribe and soon i will start to farm blue dots if they noble all those bonus arround me on 20 hours area :icon_cry:
P.S. we are all adults here, so no ned for free farm s and free gifts ..so no to bonus, barbarian villages on w16

If you have any troops left after i get through with you on w14 that is. As I happen to be near you, I quit w14 a week ago and am just waiting for my o to get back from a 300 hour round trip and you annoy the hell out of me:)

Kanchaa

It should not be in small numbers. It will just give the few that do have them an edge. Would you like it if members of your enemy tribe have lots of bonuses with 10% faster barrack recruitment/stable recruitment while you have none?

DeletedUser

this is funny u think that if there are not abandon everybody start the same? some people has close inactive player some other is close to very elite player... some is in the middle of a group of village some is isolated...
those are gifts as well!

Some random location are better then other and if the abandon are few in order to don't give a too big advantage well thats part of the game being lucky! (and if u check the map i am not lucky at all -.-)

I guess if they said classic u expect it to be one way but as the poster before me said i don't see such a big deal...

You must be talking about me when you say "poster before me" and yes i to expected it to be one way. I am just saying that things do not always work out and we must at least be grateful that we got to choose position for those with pre-made tribes and that we somewhat have a classic world. I mean, at least we have old units and a much smaller amount of barb/bonus vills.

Do not worry Ngoc, I am not aiming this at you, just those who may have been wondering exactly what I am trying to get at.

DeletedUser

really i don't know why u are so scared... my enemy has too many bonus village... fine is harder for me i will have to play smarter or well or i will lose, is a game!!!!

what if your enemy area is full of noobs that make wood/clay/iron 30 and no troop and your area is full of Expert player that mostly make troop?

U call a bad day... I wonder what scare you so much? the abandon are few and are a bit everywhere why u think only your enemy will take advantage of it? cant you take advantage of it u too or ur tribe mate if not u in first person

you are exagerating

openeye

I vote get rid of them. I came to play old settings, not TW 4.0. I've had enough grey villages for a lifetime.