Were outta here...

DeletedUser

Well SWOR is disbanding. The only reason for this is that the leaders of the tribe have limited time and things wont work if we are all busy elsewhere. We have other commitments other worlds etc etc.

I decided to let you know as a united w15 Spam force we are no more. We will disband tomorrow to give our members a chance to find another tribe if they so wish.

You can cheer now. :icon_wink:

Regards

Cal

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: you guys are disbanding already thats out of the blue and lol :lol:

DeletedUser

To much to do and to little time to do it = Cut out lower priority or newer things = SWOR Disband.

DeletedUser16026

Yeah, we're all busy on other worlds.
SWOR will reform on a new suited world, at a more suited time for us.

DeletedUser

Which may be when we're all grey beards. :icon_wink: So don't hold your breath...unless I don't like you then please do.

DeletedUser

**holds breath**

anyway the real reason we disbanding is coz i wanna press da disband bottom:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ohh it's on now TBS. We Aussies are more attractive then you English and that's a fact.

DeletedUser

Ha my ancestors mostly came in the first fleet, I am 90+% of British decent and we were not convicts. Well my ancestors weren't and Unlike you British we have grown more attractive.

DeletedUser16026

Ha my ancestors mostly came in the first fleet, I am 90+% of British decent and we were not convicts. Well my ancestors weren't and Unlike you British we have grown more attractive.

You're 90% British, and British aren't attractive? :icon_razz:

Be careful, Im insulting one country. You're insulting 3 :p