Were outta here...

DeletedUser

ha,well i was born not in Australia, so the lot of you ugly and i the best:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ouch TBS when I go to England you can be sure I be coming your place and your legs gunna get broke. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

Ouch TBS when I go to England you can be sure I be coming your place and your legs gunna get broke. :icon_wink:

Can you get here?
Hahaha. It will take you over a day to get to me, by which time I shall have fled to....Germany...

Huzzah!

xClme

How will this world look without the daily doze of spam=[

Anyways you guys held extremely long with all that spam on your internal forum.

So there will be no more calmir, twigy and smith spamming all over the place or you guys will start a holy war against other tribes non-spammed forums?

DeletedUser

Oi just just cause I like STACHE cause they rimming the traitors doesn't mean you can say I've been spamming lately xClme, Cause I haven't spammed for a month +.

Also how do you know how much spam we had? First day it was shit load everywere but I went...CLOSED, CLOSED and CLOSED. And it stayed in our spamming area after.

DeletedUser

for all of the talking that you guys did about giving the other tribes hell you really should have stuck together so you didn't look stupid like this...

Best of luck to you in other worlds, I'm just not excessively impressed by what SWOR accomplished here especially after all of the bravado. :icon_confused:

Nifft out-

DeletedUser

It seems that All > SWOR became truth after all.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Like I said it had nothing to do with any other tribe just time and other commitments, and I ask what you mean by "you really should have stuck together".

DeletedUser

qft

thats an awesome new coat of arms man, you make that yourself? :icon_cool:

The avatar? It's stolen from some random nightclub or something.

Just some hue and background and it's good to go. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I mean that you ought to have stuck it out through the rough times...

My main point is that for one reason or another SWOR did not meet its promised success. I think that what is most disappointing is just that you guys did not continue at least to the point where players can start proving themselves with nobles. :icon_confused:

Jakub1992

I mean that you ought to have stuck it out through the rough times...

My main point is that for one reason or another SWOR did not meet its promised success. I think that what is most disappointing is just that you guys did not continue at least to the point where players can start proving themselves with nobles. :icon_confused:

as ive explained none of the leaders have time to play,i havent even been on the forums for days,which beleive me isnt normal,ive nearly gone down a place for the first time ever without a ban,SWOR had to be dropped

Oh the bravado was just what were like,at no point did we say we were gonna pwn you all,find me a decent quote made by one of the 3 leaders and i will shut up,other than SWOR>ALL,because ithat was a forum thing and that still stands up :icon_wink:

Regards and goodbye haters.......