War stats: Aten Vs Hot

DeletedUser

War stats: TW + Hot Vs Aten

Ok I am now going to do all stats in "last 3 months" time frame. This is now the fairest way of displaying the stats in a realistic manner.

Hot and TW Vs Aten

Side 1: HOT HOT|NE HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW5 HOTNW4 HOTNW6 HOTNW7 HOTSE2 HOTSW2 HOTSW3 TW TW1 TW2 TW3 TW4 TW5 TW6 TW7 TW8 TW9 TWa3

Side 2: Aten|C Aten|A Aten|E Aten|W Aten|D Aten|H Aten|S Aten|X AtenW2 AtenCE AtenCa AtenEa AtenXa AtenCJ

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47,544
Side 2: 26,397
Difference: 21,147

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,858
Side 2: 6,979
Difference: 3,879

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 408,811,932
Side 2: 215,849,964
Difference: 192,961,968

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,757,810
Side 2: 63,429,944
Difference: 44,327,866

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

TW Vs Aten

Side 1: TW TW2 TW3 TW4 TW5 TW6 TW7 TW8 TW9 TWa3 TW1

Side 2: Aten|C Aten|A Aten|E Aten|W Aten|D Aten|H Aten|S Aten|X AtenW2 AtenCE AtenCa AtenEa AtenXa AtenCJ

Side 1: 4,290
Side 2: 3,056
Difference: 1,234

image.php

Side 1: 41,919,600
Side 2: 27,543,773
Difference: 14,375,827

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Vs Aten

Side 1: HOT HOT|NE HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW5 HOTNW4 HOTNW6 HOTNW7 HOTSE2 HOTSW2 HOTSW3

Side 1: 6,568
Side 2: 3,923
Difference: 2,645

image.php

Side 1: 65,838,210
Side 2: 35,886,171
Difference: 29,952,039

image.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra stats: Down here I will be looking at individual players/tribes. If there is a tribe or player that you think I should post stats/graphs for then please tell me:)

Aten|E are widely agreed to be Atens best tribe, so I will keep an eye on them over the war and keep their stats up to date, can they live up to the hype?

HOT/TW villages capped by Aten|E: 1,535
Aten|E villages capped by HOT/TW: 815
Difference: +720

And here are the stats for Aten|X as requested

HOT villages captured by Aten|X: 719
Aten|X captured by HOT: 437
Difference: +282

HOTSE2 are the lagest tribe in the family, and arguably HOTs flagship tribe, housing some of their largest players and supposedly the "best fighters" that the family has to offer. Lets see how they fair up in this war.

Aten villages capped by HOTSE2: 1437
HOTSE2 villages capped by Aten: 1040
Difference: +397

As requested here are the stats for HOTNW3, the best Hot tribe according to Neb1:)

Aten villages captured by HOTNW3: 1086
HOTNW3 villages captured by Aten: 137
Difference: +949

I have decided to follow TW main as one of my individual tribes, and TW5, because we are simply awesome ;)

Aten villages captured by TW: 1185
TW villages captured by Aten: 937
Difference: +248

Aten villages captured by TW5: 723
TW5 villages captured by Aten: 403
Difference: +320

-----------------------------------------------------------

As requested I will keep track of each familys total member list.

Number of members on 01/3/08
HOT: 858 members
Aten: 1135 members

Number of members on 31/3/08
TW: 733 members

Current number of members
HOT: 684 members (-174 members since 1/3/08)
Aten: 916 members (-219 member since 1/03/08)
TW: 681 members (-52 members since 31/3/08)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4514

Ah...adamh6262 my friend, you beat me to this by a couple of minutes. :icon_cry: Good job.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out over the course of a week or so. If either side has been planning, I would expect some major execution to happen after a brief period of skirmishing. I think what we're seeing now is people exploiting vulnerable positions that can be taken down quickly.

Aten will gobble up HOT's NE positions. HOT will eradicate Aten in the south (though this will probably take a little longer).
If either side can prevent this from happening, I will be tremendously impressed.

DeletedUser

Ya sorry for beating you too it:lol:

If you like you could be my map maker, then I will add your name to the credits:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dont who to root for here. Ya know each of the families should post a list of reasons why to root for them:lol: or a list to not root for the other. Make it semi humorous it could be entertaining.

Like say a reason to vote for Aten- Olivars feet smell so bad hot members in k2 are crying :lol:

Dougalo7

Wow.. it is a bit premature isn't it? Has there been an official, declaration of war?

DeletedUser

Ah...adamh6262 my friend, you beat me to this by a couple of minutes. :icon_cry: Good job.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out over the course of a week or so. If either side has been planning, I would expect some major execution to happen after a brief period of skirmishing. I think what we're seeing now is people exploiting vulnerable positions that can be taken down quickly.

Aten will gobble up HOT's NE positions. HOT will eradicate Aten in the south (though this will probably take a little longer).
If either side can prevent this from happening, I will be tremendously impressed.

Unless the map has really changed from about a month ago, when HOT took in ST, neither HOT nor ATEN should be losing a lot of villages quickly.

1 month is a long long time, you can send sword from several K away and arrive already. Both sides should've seen what's coming and organize defenses, making their vulnerable pockets fully stacked with 30-50K D each. But who knows, maybe neither side was prepared for this or they don't want to support those vulnerable pockets for a variety of reasons.

DeletedUser

By all means, it is play time.. I am just referring to posting HOT/ATEN war stats already..

Yeah I didnt quite get that..maybe they should have called it skirmish stats?:lol:

I just want to see olivar use all the power hes suppose to be packin

DeletedUser

Wow.. it is a bit premature isn't it? Has there been an official, declaration of war?

Oh its began with skirmishes

We have seen it time and time again, when the skirmishes begin there is no going back and war quickly follows.

I just wanted to do my bit for the community:)

DeletedUser

Nice.

Your keeping the stats nice and updated, good work. :)

You are anything but lazy.

No, I did not edit this post after the next post was posted!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol do you mean the like spetial photo shop maps or just the twstats ones ?

DeletedUser

Will everyone stop talking about HOT and Aten!!!

Why don't all the tribes just pick another of equal size and lets have a multi-war!!!!:icon_twisted::axemen:

Now this would make tribal wars more interesting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1: HOT HOT|NE HOT|NW HOT|SE HOT|SW HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTNW6 HOTNW7 HOTNW8 HOTSE2 HOTSW2 HOTSW3

Side 2: Aten|E Aten|X Aten|S AtenCE Aten|C Aten|W Aten|D AtenCM AtenW2 AtenCJ Aten|H AtenEa AtenEb AtenXa AtenXb AtenCa AtenHa AtenSa

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 539
Side 2: 717
Difference: 178

image.php

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 101
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,172,178
Side 2: 5,642,692
Difference: 1,470,514

image.php

Side 1: 1,162,690
Side 2: 987,336
Difference: 175,354

image.php

DeletedUser27158

Will everyone stop talking about HOT and Aten!!!

No one will stop talking about Aten/HOT. This is going to be one of the biggest fights in Tribal Wars history. Everyone want to see how the world will look after the Superpowers go at it, and the outcome of this will most likely decide the outcome of the world. It is only a matter of time before the other Superpower (TW) and all the middle powers pick a side. Thne it will be a nice World War all around.

kingdom of Hyde

No one will stop talking about Aten/HOT. This is going to be one of the biggest fights in Tribal Wars history. Everyone want to see how the world will look after the Superpowers go at it, and the outcome of this will most likely decide the outcome of the world. It is only a matter of time before the other Superpower (TW) and all the middle powers pick a side. Thne it will be a nice World War all around.

It's still up to them though....TW might be bored enough to join the fray but unless the outcome of the war somehow directly affect whether the middle powers lives or dies. They will usually stay neutral.

DeletedUser

Well, now we can say we are playing tribalwars :icon_razz::icon_razz: