Ridiculous...

DeletedUser

6 hours to go until my paladin is built, my protection runs out tomorrow at 10:01, so im getting him for good cause.

you mean tomorrow 11:01 the server time! cuz w5 started on 1st of feb at 11:00:lol:

DeletedUser

you mean tomorrow 11:01 the server time! cuz w5 started on 1st of feb at 11:00:lol:

No people who build paladins receive a penalty of -1 hour of beginner protection. Just like the penalty for putting numbers in your paladins name.

DeletedUser4797

:lol: Reminds me of a certain mail, I have to write back and ask if he´s killed his paladin yet.

DeletedUser

Sorry i meant to put GMT after it. Im in England - English time zone is one hour behind German server time.

DeletedUser3397

thats an awful way of doing things
i would advise no-one to follow this :icon_neutral:

I don't follow it I just type mumbo and jumbo to see if any says "hey that's a good idea, I'll do it!" Then I know there statistics. All part[give]of my secret[your]plan of[village]domination.

FIGHT THE POINT WHORES!

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me the fastest way to build points please. I have spent all my resources on the statue and building up my village HQ. Now it takes forever for me to gain resources.

Please any help would be much appreciated.

Berz out.

DeletedUser

Not really....

If you have any grasp on farming or good farming technique you would understand that those in the top right now are getting A LOT of resources from abandoned villages. If you can bring in 800+ of each resource a day on farming you can afford to upgrade. You must have very little points and are sour over the fact that your are down in the 1000+ range. If you are in the 10 10 -7(iron) resource range and have 200+ points then I think your doing just fine.

DeletedUser3397

Can someone tell me the fastest way to build points please. I have spent all my resources on the statue and building up my village HQ. Now it takes forever for me to gain resources.

Please any help would be much appreciated.

Berz out.

You must be stupid...why tell that here, when your protection runs out you'll be dead. Everyone will know your empty of troops. Also Baldmtnguru, anyone in the top 100 now will be put out because everyone knows that it's point whoring. Nobody will be able to farm 800 resources a day until protection runs out because abandoned villages run empty from farmers.

DeletedUser4596

You must be stupid...why tell that here, when your protection runs out you'll be dead. Everyone will know your empty of troops. Also Baldmtnguru, anyone in the top 100 now will be put out because everyone knows that it's point whoring. Nobody will be able to farm 800 resources a day until protection runs out because abandoned villages run empty from farmers.

Cory, good to see an ally on the forums. Berzerker is a big lair, the only type of whore I know he is, is a build a succesful village whore. If you look at his points there is no way he whored.

DeletedUser3397

Yeah nice to see you too. Maybe Bezerker don't know how to whore? Maybe he thought whoring was building his wall? Anyways you'll see the top people in the ranks start to drift down when the resources builders use their resource production and farming to skyrocket.

TheGreatEmperor

I think he was trying to be sarcastic, but its hard to tell on the internet.

DeletedUser3397

This is to let everyone know that Berz has started W5.

I will be taking offers in this thread for tribes that would like to have me as a member.

I must warn you though Im not very good at this game ;)

So what do you have to offer? I will accept daily resource deliveries once the markets are in the works. I will also accept support troops as payment.

In helping me you also help yourself keep that in mind...

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Berz out.

I think that explains it.

DeletedUser4596

I think that explains it.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
289 Berzerker RoBAC 255.275 23
4 Berzerker TW 1.456.404 131

I know, top 300 in w1 and top 5 for w2 is a pathetic rank:lol:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
289 Berzerker RoBAC 255.275 23
4 Berzerker TW 1.456.404 131

I know, top 300 in w1 and top 5 for w2 is a pathetic rank:lol:

It definately does. :lol:

Anyways, on-topic, there's no use complaining about it now.

DeletedUser

Cory9289

Okay Cory9289, Im just making it up...when you have 30 spears constantly at work to the 3 closest abandoned villages, each bringing back 250, plus an extra 100 from your pal, you can easily get that much. Im sorry your a TW master and know everything about this game...I will spare you any comments from here on out ohh great one.