Ridiculous...

TheGreatEmperor

The amount of run-on sentances and bad grammar amaze me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser3397

Okay Cory9289, Im just making it up...when you have 30 spears constantly at work to the 3 closest abandoned villages, each bringing back 250, plus an extra 100 from your pal, you can easily get that much. Im sorry your a TW master and know everything about this game...I will spare you any comments from here on out ohh great one.

Spare me the sarcasm, still most abandoned villages are constantly being farmed. Maybe Berzerker has a split personality and forgets he is a experienced player?

TheGreatEmperor

That would be multipersonality disorder, not split. Split is almost like bipolar disorder, except that you dont have a severe depressive stage.

DeletedUser

Well don't cast judgment on something you do not know about and i wont be sarcastic. The fact that some people can manage there village and accumulate points because they have extra resources obviously offends you. The placement of your village in proximity to abandoned villages is a crap shoot, and if your lucky enough to be close to a wide variety of them and take advantage of them then good for us. I am sorry for your situation but do not blame me for your misfortune.

DeletedUser3397

If most peoples protection was over then I could see. It's common sense 99% of the time you won't get more than 30 resources from an abandoned village. Theres probally 10 attacks an hour on them.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
289 Berzerker RoBAC 255.275 23
4 Berzerker TW 1.456.404 131

I know, top 300 in w1 and top 5 for w2 is a pathetic rank:lol:

Correction top 4 on W2.. I took a few new villages today but HONEST I really dont know what I'm doing and any help would be very welcome.

Berz out.

DeletedUser3397

Correction top 4 on W2.. I took a few new villages today but HONEST I really dont know what I'm doing and any help would be very welcome.

Berz out.

How do you kick alot of ass then? I really don't know how anyone could help you, you're doing fine.

DeletedUser

If you have any grasp on farming or good farming technique you would understand that those in the top right now are getting A LOT of resources from abandoned villages. If you can bring in 800+ of each resource a day on farming you can afford to upgrade. You must have very little points and are sour over the fact that your are down in the 1000+ range. If you are in the 10 10 -7(iron) resource range and have 200+ points then I think your doing just fine.

200 points and only 10/10/7? how??? I'll be 12/12/10 in a few hours, and I think i'll be 180ish

DeletedUser

I'm talking about experienced players...ones who know what to build early on :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4596

If you have any grasp on farming or good farming technique you would understand that those in the top right now are getting A LOT of resources from abandoned villages. If you can bring in 800+ of each resource a day on farming you can afford to upgrade. You must have very little points and are sour over the fact that your are down in the 1000+ range. If you are in the 10 10 -7(iron) resource range and have 200+ points then I think your doing just fine.

Doing fine:icon_confused: ? I'm getting 800+ resources a raid, not a day, and I have alot higher resource providers then you.

TheGreatEmperor

Once again, points seem to matter little in this early stage.

I myself havent made any 'raids' and seem to be doing fine with just resource production facilities. Still, that is soon to be judged.

DeletedUser3397

I've done a couple raids bringing in 600+ resources thanks to not having to raid abandoned villages. Before the protection ended I was not getting more than 200 a day in raids. Experienced players know to build resource production first. It's common sense when you have high resources production and point whores who are barely making the new buildings that the resources person will overcome them. Well happy raiding everyone!

DeletedUser5998

All in all, you guys are saying that if you have alotof abandoned villages around you build troops!:axemen:
If none and all active build mines!!::booty:
:icon_idea: Your mothers must be so proud :icon_eek:
In finality I do employ that a paladin is a novelty to me so I built the Fukka and I did not call him a pussy name like Hefleng or princess!

DeletedUser

Berz out.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of witt :icon_wink:

TheGreatEmperor

Lowest, highest. Both words just examples of opinion.

DeletedUser1431

Berz out.

Lawl. Sarcasm ftw.

You moved near me though =(

Now I feel small.