|R| joins into the fun.

DeletedUser

To put it as simply as possible, |R| declares war on EaRTH.

DeletedUser

meh, go ahead. earth are doing rubbish any way, may as well put them out of their misery.

DeletedUser

Hopefully now that the numbers even up for [HF] both sides can stop insulting each other and compliment on an interesting fight instead.
Like the poster above.

DeletedUser

Yay, now we can focus on the other 8 million tribes attacking us...

DeletedUser

He said 8 million tribes, not 8 million point tribes. BIG DIFFERENCE

DeletedUser

You should have finished your war fast then. Might have warned others to stay away.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you should've won a long time ago. That HF vs. EARTH thread's getting really old.

DeletedUser

What! I WAS NEVER TOLD ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEBODY GETTING HURT~ :O I HAVE TO END THIS!

DeletedUser28316

We were quite peaceful tribe, but this is war game, so obviously some of you didnt like that. We were attacked by RA firstly, thay HF joined them and we rimed RA, and now |R| are joining HF.....Im wondering how come that |R| decided to pick friends HF, as Cecala is everything than honest person and leader and lousy warrior. Im very sad for that.

DeletedUser

Well personaly I understand they declare, but I don't see why there's so much hate on EARTH in the forums and such.
We didn't start any of the conflicts, we didn't act arrogant in the forums and we didn't make any personal insulting. If I'm wrong please correct me using quotes of factual situations.
That being said, the fact so many people take great pleasure in insulting EARTH, both tribal and player wise, is way beyond me. Is it really just because EARTH has a couple of academies? I don't see why this can't be a civilised competition, but then again this is the internet.

DeletedUser

yo, it is true you guys are peaceful, which is why you need to die :p...