|R| joins into the fun.

DeletedUser

Well personaly I understand they declare, but I don't see why there's so much hate on EARTH in the forums and such.
We didn't start any of the conflicts, we didn't act arrogant in the forums and we didn't make any personal insulting. If I'm wrong please correct me using quotes of factual situations.
That being said, the fact so many people take great pleasure in insulting EARTH, both tribal and player wise, is way beyond me. Is it really just because EARTH has a couple of academies? I don't see why this can't be a civilised competition, but then again this is the internet.

well their is no cult or RAKI, and 300, are now gone from this world, so i suppose another tribe needs to take the hate we have for them, and sorry but it seems to be your tribe by the looks of it.

cecala

We were quite peaceful tribe, but this is war game, so obviously some of you didnt like that. We were attacked by RA firstly, thay HF joined them and we rimed RA, and now |R| are joining HF.....Im wondering how come that |R| decided to pick friends HF, as Cecala is everything than honest person and leader and lousy warrior. Im very sad for that.

how am i not honest when have I lied? Are you talking about the time you accepted the guy i was sitting into one of your academies?

and its not nice to call me a lousy leader and warrior if i was a lousy leader my tribe would have fell like {RA} and if you think im a lousy warrior ask Jahred if it wasnt for me he would have been nobled but now look at his defender OD
5 Jahred 876.337

I know im stealing this from Die. on w10 but FACTS or GTFO

DeletedUser

how am i not honest when have I lied? Are you talking about the time you accepted the guy i was sitting into one of your academies?

and its not nice to call me a lousy leader and warrior if i was a lousy leader my tribe would have fell like {RA} and if you think im a lousy warrior ask Jahred if it wasnt for me he would have been nobled but now look at his defender OD
5 Jahred 876.337

I know im stealing this from Die. on w10 but FACTS or GTFO

That is kinda like my saying...

STFU! OR GTFO!

DeletedUser

you can tell the sides.
image.php

DeletedUser

Nice map. I'v lived through worse before, and even if I get rimmed, it looks like a fun fight, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser21386

:)
Earth you had alot of time to take out HF (with all your allies and everything)and prove to be a half decent tribe..

You took too long.

DeletedUser

:)
Earth you had alot of time to take out HF (with all your allies and everything)and prove to be a half decent tribe..

You took too long.

Who has FATE taken out quickly that made them such a good tribe?

DeletedUser

I understand you are the new EARTH member but please think before you post...

Its an honest question. I never said I knew anything about FATE. If you want me to post informed, answer my questions instead of flaming my post.

cecala

Who has FATE taken out quickly that made them such a good tribe?

FATE could take over the whole world if they wanted too they are just too lazy to coordinate it but they are tat good let me warn you

Last edited: