A new idea... Bounty Hunters

DeletedUser

I am starting off a new idea where i will take up the position of a Bounty Hunter. Pay me resources depending on how ever many points that the person has you want me to attack. Im hoping to start a whole new thing with this but yea if you dont thats fine to i guess. Click on my ingame profile for details and message me to hire me.

DeletedUser

Lol, they had a few of those in world one. The main one is gone now, and his name was.....ok i know this justa sec. Hmm....ok i give up.

DeletedUser

You cant really do that very effectively until you can noble villages for people or something. man i know the name of that guy. It starts with an s i think.

DeletedUser

Its not a new idea but best of luck to you in your attempt.

Hey idiot, nice double post. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser806

I will pay you 1k of each resource (upon successful completion) for you to conquer Berz out of W5. Apparently he only has a lone spearman sitting behind a lvl 1 wall so your task should be easy. Plus...he's less than 1 full continent away so your lcav could be there in less than 16 hours and your rams less than 48. You could attack him with your noble once every 5 days.

Go forth man.

DeletedUser1082

I am starting off a new idea where i will take up the position of a Bounty Hunter. Pay me resources depending on how ever many points that the person has you want me to attack. Im hoping to start a whole new thing with this but yea if you dont thats fine to i guess. Click on my ingame profile for details and message me to hire me.

This seems like a pretty good idea. Now we just need a good player to do it.

TheGreatEmperor

I wonder what Berz's opinion will be on all of this.

DeletedUser1082

A lot of players could buy off the Bounty hunters with resources from the other worlds. Berz would never ever ever ever ever ever ever do this ever, but he could bribe an army of Bounty Hunter with his resources in world 2.

TheGreatEmperor

Probably, unless his other personality(s) get a whif of this. Then we may be looking at something potentially horrible. :lol:

DeletedUser

This seems like a pretty good idea. Now we just need a good player to do it.

I think all the good players don't want to be bounty hunters, they just take whom they wish when they wish it.

There usually in this game to further their own goals not someone elses.

In fact, i assume if they're good players they can fund their own offences and won't need to be paid off.

Then theres the whole issue of morale...

But i digress...

Now, that I think about it, you were probably being sarcastic...Damn! I hate it when my logical hemisphere takes over from the abstract one.

DeletedUser2816

Lol, they had a few of those in world one. The main one is gone now, and his name was.....ok i know this justa sec. Hmm....ok i give up.

Spirit of Vengeance and his tribe did this a bunch. It's an old idea, but nonetheless a good one. Darryk hired out smaller players and protected them to hit people for him too.

DeletedUser

I already employ hitmen on W2. I provide them D while they focus on O and do hits for me. Its an old idea but a good one if you can pull it off. SoV did this to great success. He was the best hitman out there.

Berz out.

DeletedUser

lol, ill pay u 20 million resources in world 2 if you can take out the world 2 number 1 player. I have the resources to pay u.

DeletedUser

He is talking about world 5, and he is obviously not going to try and take out sapphire in world 2.

DeletedUser

lol, I don' really think that is going to work. You will get yourself killed one day. Your army is not good enough to kill much yet. And when your army is out, someone can farm you.