A new idea... Bounty Hunters

DeletedUser806

Has my "bounty hunter" sent his troops at you yet Berz? I'm paying good money for his services, I demand results.

DeletedUser

I wonder if its just talks or something intresting will actually happen..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser20

This idea is not so good for a single person. Much better for a tribe to do it, as they wont need so much resources they can send it to the low points players and get them to dominate their areas.

DeletedUser

I am starting off a new idea where i will take up the position of a Bounty Hunter. Pay me resources depending on how ever many points that the person has you want me to attack. Im hoping to start a whole new thing with this but yea if you dont thats fine to i guess. Click on my ingame profile for details and message me to hire me.

i've already been doing that in w1... i attacked some unlucky guy from 200 hours away. yet to see th eresult lol.

DeletedUser

I am starting off a new idea where i will take up the position of a Bounty Hunter. Pay me resources depending on how ever many points that the person has you want me to attack. Im hoping to start a whole new thing with this but yea if you dont thats fine to i guess. Click on my ingame profile for details and message me to hire me.

No, take your idea and put it in the bin please :icon_wink:
Just kidding thats abit harsh but think...

-Most players will be out of reach to do much.
-We dont even have nobles yet?
-We cant send resources with no returns yet?

Sorry to rain on your parade mate.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the double post but im important enough to do it :icon_wink:
Just jokin, but if im not mistaken i think that was the idea of NMI (i think it was that tribe).
Nomadic Mercernaries Inc. They had that they would take people out for money etc. Idea didnt really take off then blam!, disbanded after a while.

DeletedUser

I will pay you 1k of each resource (upon successful completion) for you to conquer Berz out of W5. Apparently he only has a lone spearman sitting behind a lvl 1 wall so your task should be easy. Plus...he's less than 1 full continent away so your lcav could be there in less than 16 hours and your rams less than 48. You could attack him with your noble once every 5 days.

Go forth man.

He needs to establish a set price based on how far and how high of a rank the player is... then again, maybe that pretty much defeats the purpose of a set price...

DeletedUser6576

This idea is not so good for a single person. Much better for a tribe to do it, as they wont need so much resources they can send it to the low points players and get them to dominate their areas.

Hire a bounty hunter to attack far away and then attack the bounty hunter, its like killing 2 birds with one stone. I rule. Game over.:lol:

DeletedUser

Hire a bounty hunter to attack far away and then attack the bounty hunter, its like killing 2 birds with one stone. I rule. Game over.:lol:

While Im secretly working with the bounty hunter to hit anyone trying anything like that. (for a price of course)

DeletedUser

While Im secretly working with the bounty hunter to hit anyone trying anything like that. (for a price of course)

Thats so awsome!

I'll help the guy being attacked by the guy who is helping the bounty hunter (for a price of course)

DeletedUser

wait...you'll help...the guy...so does that make you a bounty hunter too?

DeletedUser

Bounty hunters pay me to hunt people who hunt bounty hunters :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Don't twist my/your words...
that DOES make you a bounty hunter!